Reply To The Tim Tebow Thing...........

What's in the bible made me the way I am. I read the thing before I was twenty years old. I have read the new testament no less than ten times. Folks who profess that they have all manner of faith in a Christian god should do the same thing. Most of them can't quote 20 verses from memory.

If the Bible is nothing more than a book it has no power to make you into anything. The only way it could do anything to you is if it has supernatural powers. If you are going to make a claim like that I want proof. I need scientific evidence to back your claim up. Do you have documentation that before you read the Bible you were substantially different than you are now? Was the change sudden, or gradual? Can you document the degree of change?

By the way, I read the New Testament 12 times.

This year.

I do the same every year, and I also read the Old Testament 4 times a year. My guess is your knowledge of the Bible is about the equivalent of your knowledge of the universe, sadly pathetic and inaccurate. You want to try and actually prove me wrong?

If you believe that stone age tale you are wrong.....I don't have to prove anything.
No, you are wrong. You haven't proved anything yet other than your inability to comprehend. You keep trying to disprove the truth by quoting the Bible in which you do not believe and in the process making you look foolish. It would be best if you just shut up.

What's in the bible made me the way I am. I read the thing before I was twenty years old. I have read the new testament no less than ten times. Folks who profess that they have all manner of faith in a Christian god should do the same thing. Most of them can't quote 20 verses from memory.

If the Bible is nothing more than a book it has no power to make you into anything. The only way it could do anything to you is if it has supernatural powers. If you are going to make a claim like that I want proof. I need scientific evidence to back your claim up. Do you have documentation that before you read the Bible you were substantially different than you are now? Was the change sudden, or gradual? Can you document the degree of change?

This year.

I do the same every year, and I also read the Old Testament 4 times a year. My guess is your knowledge of the Bible is about the equivalent of your knowledge of the universe, sadly pathetic and inaccurate. You want to try and actually prove me wrong?

If you believe that stone age tale you are wrong.....I don't have to prove anything.

Mornin joe. You never did explain what you were doing in a Baptist church saying hail mary's. You slipped up man.

This year.

You are the one that is making a claim here, not me. Your claim is that the Bible made you the way you are, I want proof, yet you think you have nothing to prove.

Typical fundamentalist.

............We used to give to the Salvation Army but a few years ago they started pushing the church stuff so we bailed on them. We give what we can to Operation Smile Train....an organi ation which provides corrective surgery to 3rd world children born with cleft palates and or lips. I'll admit I don't give like I should but I've been retired for seventeen years.

By the way....those Tebow, Petty foundations are a great way to provide $100K jobs for relatives. Bob Dole's wife drew $300,000 a year from the Red Cross for years.

Omg, you didn't know that the Salvation Army has ALWAYS been a church?

You nutcase. NOBODY can possibly be that ignorant.

"SALVATION" you loon.

............We used to give to the Salvation Army but a few years ago they started pushing the church stuff so we bailed on them. We give what we can to Operation Smile Train....an organi ation which provides corrective surgery to 3rd world children born with cleft palates and or lips. I'll admit I don't give like I should but I've been retired for seventeen years.

By the way....those Tebow, Petty foundations are a great way to provide $100K jobs for relatives. Bob Dole's wife drew $300,000 a year from the Red Cross for years.

Omg, you didn't know that the Salvation Army has ALWAYS been a church?

You nutcase. NOBODY can possibly be that ignorant.

"SALVATION" you loon.

Its the details. JoeB131 trips on them all the time. You would think a 77 year old guy would have known as much, but he also said that they did Hail Marys in his Baptist church back in Meridian Tn. in 48. Also, recognize the stone age comment ? Yup, that's our Joe, and yes, he is that ignorant and thinks everyone else is to.

It's like claiming that state and religion should never mix, and using ancient references to the Crusades and the Inquisition as your example, instead of CURRENT examples of ISLAM today. Then having a COW when someone brings up Islam.

It is indeed in the details.

Christians push the Church thing
Muslims push the Islamist thing
And communists push the pinko thing.

If they are dedicated to being of benefit to people(and not trying to start armed revolution while they are at it!) then it is ok to give to them.

"The Salvation Army push the church thing" What are they supposed to push? Crack whores and piss whiskey!? Grow up, damnit!

Forum List

Back