Reply to RCC hidden behavior behind closed doors

When my family found out I was no longer Catholic and became Protestant they were told to disown me. My Catholic mother would not talk to me for almost a decade. My Catholic brothers were not permitted to talk to me. I saw my brother in a grocery store after I got married. He pretended not to know me. He never said a word to me. I had a huge Catholic family up north - they were told to act as if I am dead - do not talk to me - they thought this would break me - it did not break me. During that (almost) ten year exile I met these Jewish people who I became friends with over many years of discussing Israel. It was later I told them what happened to me and they adopted me like I was their own kid. What kind of love is that? I have never even found that kind of love in my own church. I will always love the Jewish people for being there for me in the most loneliest time of my life. I will never forget them and I will always love them for being there for me like that. When something good happens to me? I tell my Jewish family first. That's my family.

Oh, please. Your love of Jewish people is purely self-serving horseshit. Evangelicals like yourself are hoping to glom on to their chosen people status b/c you think it will get you into heaven.
It gives me great satisfaction to see how troubled you, Penelope and the other Catholics get over my relationship with Jewish people. I can see it bothers you deeply. GOOD.

Don't flatter yourself. Nothing you can say and/or do can bother me. You're just another anti-Catholic loon. I pity you. Carrying around that much hate in your heart must be quite taxing.
Don't you have a heretic to hunt down today or something? Yeesh! Give it a rest, MDK!

Don't you have a snake to handle today or something? lol

You obviously didn't think so when you lied and slandered.

Don't be silly, HaShev. I carefully investigated your claims, and found them invalid. Among other things, I am also a genealogist. My grandparents told me stories of our family, too--and I investigated. Guess, what, turns out they were wrong, and public record shows this. Same with your family story. Public record shows something else. No offense was intended.

Are you aware that stories like the one you told were so rampant back then that many states insisted on investigating the convents and seminaries in their states....and never found anything? Witch hunts take various forms down through the ages, and witch hunts against the Catholic Church are a simple fact.

Remember the Salem Witch Hunts? I had ancestors involved in that, as well--thrown into jail because someone made a false accusation. If accusations prove accurate, that's one thing. But here's the deal. In my life's work (and hobbies) it is usual to investigate and discover that outlandish accusations are simply that. Outlandish.

By the way, I didn't read the post of yours that you are most likely referencing. I will read an occasional post you submit, but it's rare. Probably won't read the next one either. Posts between you and me are waste of time. I insist on facts, no spin, no hearsay.

You lied again, if you investigated it then you'd have no problem giving the sources which you refuse, because we all know you made it up.
You took the time to reply to me yet still haven't answered those simple questions therefore you were exposed by your ad hominem response to the questions that ironically you now claim you never read.
Your response was that you were refusing to answer the questions=caught lying about not reading the post.

Furthermore you proved that you
can't read or comprehend anything otherwise you would know your reply ignores the fact I've already told you I confirmed my Mother's story through my uncle and the fact it solves the mystery of why my grandfather worked at the morgue for a short time as did my uncle.
You are just validating what everyone here is conveying, that being your pure evil inclination and persistant nature to lie and refusal to Teshuva.
What lead you to this nature? What made you like wormwood?

Last edited:
And there it is, another one of my threads made validated by proving that they call refiners fire hate while they call sadistic acts love. See I told you, they despise you outing the Biblical adversaries, and it's seen as hateful if I Michael goes after Mystery Babylon. I rest my case. It's like
Animals rights people saying I can't step on the serpents head.
If they don't want to be discussed then tell them to stop raping nuns and altar boys and covering up their revealing. Genesis lesson on Adam(man) and Eve(the church is the second bride) covering up their deceptions.

If you were an honest man you would do well to consider the atrocities in your own religion.

HallOfShame

We do, it's called leaving the dirty laundry in the historical accts and not Whitewashing the characters. Can Christianity say this?
We are warned in Ezekiel 28 of the fallen son of perdition who would be deemed the anointed (christ)cherub(guardian=Nazarene) whocd be deemed perfect(sinless)
-Ezekiel 28:14-15
Christians admit Mary (who's the harlot mother of the 100bc era christ not the ad era one)is fallaciously made immaculate by the RCC church yet fail to recognize the same whitewashing of the Jesus myth.
=Selective recognition.

I don't click links, you must knowvthese claims by heart to make your statement otherwise you will just be cutting and pasting other peoples subjective and mistaken propaganda commentaries.
You are welcome to pist them here for rebuttle but don't be surprised if you end
up with egg on your face while trying to smokescreen you will just make things worse because your response is claiming killing babies and dumping them in a basement is not wrong, because of what you think ancient archaic age people did. Go for it, but you've been warned, it's making them look worse=the "I know you are but what am I" childish response.

I find it ironic the Meriweather's Salem story just validates the complaints against the Jesuits and uses the derivative of my name in doing so.
It's no coincidence that the Jesuits focus is towards Salem as it's against YeruShalem, for a reminder and focus for us that's even embedded in the legend of how Shalem becomes shalom.

When my family found out I was no longer Catholic and became Protestant they were told to disown me. My Catholic mother would not talk to me for almost a decade. My Catholic brothers were not permitted to talk to me. I saw my brother in a grocery store after I got married. He pretended not to know me. He never said a word to me. I had a huge Catholic family up north - they were told to act as if I am dead - do not talk to me - they thought this would break me - it did not break me. During that (almost) ten year exile I met these Jewish people who I became friends with over many years of discussing Israel. It was later I told them what happened to me and they adopted me like I was their own kid. What kind of love is that? I have never even found that kind of love in my own church. I will always love the Jewish people for being there for me in the most loneliest time of my life. I will never forget them and I will always love them for being there for me like that. When something good happens to me? I tell my Jewish family first. That's my family.

Oh, please. Your love of Jewish people is purely self-serving horseshit. Evangelicals like yourself are hoping to glom on to their chosen people status b/c you think it will get you into heaven.
It gives me great satisfaction to see how troubled you, Penelope and the other Catholics get over my relationship with Jewish people. I can see it bothers you deeply. GOOD.

Don't flatter yourself. Nothing you can say and/or do can bother me. You're just another anti-Catholic loon. I pity you. Carrying around that much hate in your heart must be quite taxing.
Don't you have a heretic to hunt down today or something? Yeesh! Give it a rest, MDK!

Don't you have a snake to handle today or something? lol
I fear the LORD and take Him at His Word which warns us not to put G-d to any foolish tests.

Evidence RCC raised Zaang from Germany always stalks, talks about Holocaust to harass and abuse Jews while flaming posts.
www.usmessageboard.com/threads/passover-the-lamb-is-a-bad-thing-admission-of-luciferian-idol-worship.492229/
A true believer in the LORD would not dare stalk the Jews and bring up the Holocaust in order to torment the Jews. It is one thing to write respectfully about the Holocaust and teach our children what NEVER FORGET means. Every human being on earth has the responsibility to make sure revisionists are exposed as liars and to make sure the next generation knows what evil the Roman Catholic Empire is capable of. Hitler was a faithful son of the RCC. That must never be forgotten either.

It is a sin to speak of the Holocaust in order to use it as a weapon to attack the Jewish people with. Anyone who does that is under the judgment of G-d. The Word of G-d warns, Touch not mine anointed and do my prophets no harm. People have been destroyed for ignoring that warning.

The Holocaust was a satanic agenda to wipe out the Jewish race because Satan knows that salvation is of the Jews! Anyone who doubts that can read John Chapter 4.

I find it ironic the Meriweather's Salem story just validates the complaints against the Jesuits and uses the derivative of my name in doing so.
It's no coincidence that the Jesuits focus is towards Salem as it's against YeruShalem, for a reminder and focus for us that's even embedded in the legend of how Shalem becomes shalom.
What I find interesting is how Catholics love to bring up Salem where approximately 28 people were killed after being accused of witchcraft - while not one word is mentioned about the millions the Roman Catholic Church put to death accusing them of witchcraft (during their Catholic Inquisitions). So the Roman Catholic Church kills millions - on the charges of witchcraft - even burying over 100,000 of them alive and many more burned at the stake - and makes sure not a word is mentioned of it - while focusing on Salem which resulted in the deaths of a little over 2 dozen people. Does anyone else see the hypocrisy in what they are doing?

A good book to read and learn the truth about how many people the Catholic Empire slaughtered - is titled, "Through the eye of a Jew - Volume II - Of the Vatican and the Persecution of the Jews. If you can get your hands on a copy of that book? BUY IT. The author did a brilliant job of exposing just how satanic the Roman Catholic Empire truly is. That was one of the books that opened my eyes to just how much they have covered up about their cult and the millions who were slaughtered, tortured by them.

Why did the RCC burn at the stake witches, Jews, Moors, Protestant Christians and all other people they deemed heretics? Why did the Vatican believe they must be burned alive for the salvation of their souls and the greater glory and profit of the Catholic Church? Because the Vatican and its cult serve Satan. That is why.

Yes because it's a 2 horn system under the scarlot color (hence the 2 horn red beast symbol for the devil).
Horn=power
Romes political power hidden under the guise of religious power because people listen to religious leaders that are wolves in sheeps clothes more then they do people in military uniform. Thus Rome can collect taxes and invade kingdoms without interferance or insurection like tax revolts. They now can do this under the guise it's for the many cultures gods that they fused into a one world religion, yet *the riches they collected were for themselves* .
*Warned in Daniel and the priests of Bel.
And described by John of Patmos as taking place in his day, even describing the Persian twisted Pillars, the wood,marble, ivory, gold, purple silk only rich men could afford etc.

Sources:
Scarlet Beast' (Revelation 17:4 ) wearing red and purple (color rich men used)and covered in gold and riches holding a gold cup filled with its iniquities and social injustices sits in the Vatican as the continuation of the ruler of the SEA (Rome).
This all describes the Vatican.
All the Kingdoms of the earth, especially the ten mentioned in Dan, have slept with this Harlot who lifted high the harlot Mary and her half Roman son Yeshu (father was Roman soldier Pantheras).

Rev 18:3 For all the nations have drunk the maddening wine of her adulteries. The kings of the earth committed adultery with her, and the merchants of the earth grew rich from her excessive luxuries.

Rev 18:12 the Beast of Babylonian Mysteries is described in what is found in the Vatican, the articles of every kind made of ivory, costly wood, bronze, iron and marble, and the scarlet and purple cloth and silk.

Which religion always talks about the Mysteries?

Which faith can't explain anything so they resort to calling it a mystery?

The title mystery comes from the cult mystery religions that were all compiled to create one world religious order.
As for "Mystery," that name marked on the woman's forehead is the perfect indication of the Vatican City. These Mysteries are at the very heart of Roman Catholic practice and teachings.

Last edited:
Yes because it's a 2 horn system under the scarlot color (hence the 2 horn red beast symbol for the devil).
Horn=power
Romes political power hidden under the guise of religious power because people listen to religious leaders that are wolves in sheeps clothes more then they do people in military uniform. Thus Rome can collect taxes and invade kingdoms without interferance or insurection like tax revolts. They now can do this under the guise it's for the many cultures gods that they fused into a one world religion, yet *the riches they collected were for themselves* .
*Warned in Daniel and the priests of Bel.
And described by John of Patmos as taking place in his day, even describing the Persian twisted Pillars, the wood,marble, ivory, gold, purple silk only rich men could afford etc.

Sources:
Scarlet Beast' (Revelation 17:4 ) wearing red and purple (color rich men used)and covered in gold and riches holding a gold cup filled with its iniquities and social injustices sits in the Vatican as the continuation of the ruler of the SEA (Rome).
This all describes the Vatican.
All the Kingdoms of the earth, especially the ten mentioned in Dan, have slept with this Harlot who lifted high the harlot Mary and her half Roman son Yeshu (father was Roman soldier Pantheras).

Rev 18:3 For all the nations have drunk the maddening wine of her adulteries. The kings of the earth committed adultery with her, and the merchants of the earth grew rich from her excessive luxuries.

Rev 18:12 the Beast of Babylonian Mysteries is described in what is found in the Vatican, the articles of every kind made of ivory, costly wood, bronze, iron and marble, and the scarlet and purple cloth and silk.

Which religion always talks about the Mysteries?

Which faith can't explain anything so they resort to calling it a mystery?

The title mystery comes from the cult mystery religions that were all compiled to create one world religious order.
As for "Mystery," that name marked on the woman's forehead is the perfect indication of the Vatican City. These Mysteries are at the very heart of Roman Catholic practice and teachings.
It is no accident that you are a direct descendant of of Aaron, HaShev. It is no happenstance that you are a Kohenim. You will protect your people from this anti-Christ system and sound the alarm and the people will listen to you because you know the truth. You couldn't possibly see the truth about Catholicism if it were not for the LORD revealing it to you. He revealed it to you because He wants you to warn your own people not to be deceived. Keep warning them. Do not be intimidated. Be strong and do not fear speaking the truth about this, HaShev.

Yeah it was Shimon Perez that sold out to the RCC wasn't it?
An old aquaintance who writes in Israel said;
"Shimon Peres spent his early education at a Jesuit school."

On another forum topic someone was bringing up insense. Does anyone know what the Church uses, as I saw them put a brown powder and quickly I thought of Nutmeg.
I looked it up and it says they used to use Nutmeg.
Nutmeg was used by Nostradamus to help intuitive visions,but in a different manner.
It can actually be dangerous the way the Church uses it's smoke if inhaled in large anounts. Nutmeg is mild hallucinogenic drug and stimulant, so is the church purposely trying to fake sensations or visions or play with the priests minds to get them to submit to this nonsense they sell? I mean really, grown men facing a wood idol talking and praying to it like a kid does with it's dolls.
Mother Angelica bless her heart when she was around she said she talked to the baby Jesus that was held in the Mother Mary statue and that she did it slow, so the Baby would understand. *shaking my head while laughing*

Last edited:
Birds of a feather flock together..I am just picturing the cardinals with their colourful wardrobes squeaking and chirping out their responses to each other as they pick one of their own to lead the flock....It must be quite the scene and only those who are in the pecking order get to see it first hand maybe that is the hidden meaning of the Holy See as one must be able to roost amongst them to see through all the smoke and mirrors to say the least....

Forum List

Back