Replacement Refs Make A Mockery Of The NFL

TruthSeeker56

Silver Member
Jul 19, 2011
New Hampshire
I have really had enough of this bullshit. How much longer is Roger Goodell willing to allow his low-level college referees to make a MOCKERY out of every NFL game this season?

What the hell are the REAL referees asking for in the contract negotiations that makes Goodell turn his back on them and decide that it's OK to use unqualified, spineless, retarded football referees?

EVERY game I have watched this season has been a JOKE, from an officiating standpoint. These guys simply don't have a clue! They are intimidated by the players, intimidated by the coaches, and intimidated by the fans, and it completely affects their ability to be competent football referees.

The overall lack of knowledge of NFL rules, the lack of discipline, the inability to keep control of the games, the indecisions, the phantom penalties that are called, the obvious penalties that are not called................the list is endless.

I have been a huge football fan my entire life, but I have really had enough. I am ready to BOYCOTT NFL games until the professional referees are back on the field.

If I want to see a bunch of "weekend warriors" pretend to be competent football referees, I'll just go to a local youth football game.

They are here to stay, and maybe even if the old refs come back the new ones may satay anyway in some sort of training program. They are horrible now but they will get better, or they will get weeded out after the season. We may suffer now, but at least The Refs union will be crushed once and for all.:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

The NFL brought in replacement players for the 1987 season. They played three games. It was horrible, but the owners were willing to see it through to the end. So what do they care if the refs are bad? If they could play football with replacement players, they sure as heck can play with replacement officials.

577007_437296839654043_2022685548_n.jpg

Forum List

Back