Replace the Constitution!!!

I have another suggestion that candycorn might agree with.

The American flag is such a pain in the ass to manufacture, with all of the damn stars that have to be sewed on. And then the stripes...they are dizzying to look at.

It would be so much more cost effective to just go with a simple blue flag, and nothing else.

And to save money on blue dye, we should go with light blue (either baby or powder).

Now you’re just being stupid.

The American flag is such a pain in the ass to manufacture, with all of the damn stars that have to be sewed on. And then the stripes...they are dizzying to look at.

It would be so much more cost effective to just go with a simple blue flag, and nothing else.

And to save money on blue dye, we should go with light blue (either baby or powder).
Why dye it at all, he could just go with white. :dunno:

That would mean surrender. America never gives up.

(In fact, you need a Master Degress in Latin to understand what "E Pluribus Unum" means. Why don't we change the motto to "America: Never Give Up")
Not a white flag for America but one she can hang personally in her cardboard condo. :dunno:

True. Or even a white pillowcase.
Cheaper still.
I'm trying to recall, it's been too many years but if I remember correctly the original document isn't even displayed, it's too fragile, it's a copy, an old one but still a copy.

No, he's parodying you, usually happens when someone says or does something extremely stupid......... :eusa_whistle:

No, he's parodying you, usually happens when someone says or does something extremely stupid......... :eusa_whistle:

You must be used to it if that is the case…:blahblah:

And you will get used to it soon enough.

You stop saying dumb shit, and I lay off. Simple as that. Capisce?

Don't worry, the next time the Dimocrats control the government rest assured that "silly", "racist", "misogynist", "corporate protecting" document will be completely ignored....if not outlawed.

I met an old poster
On the forum last night
She didn't seem so glad to see me
I just smiled
And we talked about some new times
And we drank ourselves some beers
She's still clueless after all these years
Oh Still clueless after all these years..........

Forum List

Back