Reperations are not owed by the U.S.A.

How much would it cost to get your worthless ass out of my country?
Why would a descendent [sic] of the founders leave?

Anyone who does not understand and/or appreciate what America is should go bother some other country. How long a family has been in America has nothing to do with being a real American in spirit.
Lol you don’t even believe in Borders or middle class jobs ....

When did I ever say that, dishrag?
So you are ok with building polluting manufacturing in urban cities ?? ...??

As opposed to those rural cities, genius? Who is proposing the building of facilities for the purpose of polluting?

...Are you voting for democrats who want open borders??

Why would I do that? I have been stressing the responsibility of the government to control our borders for longer than you have been alive.

Why would a descendent [sic] of the founders leave?

Anyone who does not understand and/or appreciate what America is should go bother some other country. How long a family has been in America has nothing to do with being a real American in spirit.

As opposed to those rural cities, genius? Who is proposing the building of facilities for the purpose of polluting?
Lol NO URBAN AREAS WHERE THE POOR LIVE !
How the fcuk are the poor gonna drive 2 hours to get to work dip shiat haha

Lol NO URBAN AREAS WHERE THE POOR LIVE !
How the fcuk are the poor gonna drive 2 hours to get to work ......

This is where your imagination leads you? Most cities have public transportation systems, if that makes you feel better.

If everyone was on an equal footing after the Civil War, you might have a point.

The problem was, of course, that blacks were second class citizens then and still largely are now. As for immigrants, the fact that they got right off the boat or the plane and got bumped in the line because of their skin color, really is part of the problem.
See "The Gangs of New York"- blacks were paid more than Irish. Maybe the blacks were better workers?

Carolyn Bryant Donham, the woman 14-year-old Emmett Till was accused offlirting with which resulted in his death in 1955, recanted her statement years after Till was murdered. On the morning of August 24, 1955 Till was accused of whistling and flirting with a white woman. Four days later, Till was taken from his home and killed. Roy Bryant, Donham’s husband at the time, and his half-brother J. W. Milam were acquitted of the murder, but later admitted to it in an interview with Look Magazine.

Donham was quiet about her role in the murder, which eventually went on to spark the Civil Rights movement. However, in 2007 she spoke with author Timothy Tyson, who published the book The Blood of Emmitt Till. On January 26, 2017, Vanity Fair published the story of Tyson’s interview iwth Donham.

Below is a picture of Emmett, from his funeral, he had an open casket.

I've used a link because it's a horrific picture, only click if you have a strong stomach. One more horrifying reason of millions, why the subject of reparation keeps coming up.

*WARNING DISTURBING*
http://www.trend-chaser.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/7/2018/01/opencasket28-78035.jpg

Forum List

Back