Repenting Homosexuals

Does Roman Chapter 1 lie about who homosexuals are?

• Yes.

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • No.

Votes: 9 81.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
When will Christians repent for the way they treated homosexuals?

Rightwinger can only state blindly the Orthodoxy of our time.

Homosexuality good. Homosexuality beautiful. Worship at the altar of homosexuality. "Diverse". Diverse Good.

He's not the only one. The other Leftists here do it too. It's so treacly sweet and sickening. Okay then. We know, you're a Good Person. You get the award. Well done, you!

Those who spread hate on homosexuals need to repent

The Bible teaching is clear. You would have to abandon Christianity. Is that what you are implying?
Babies in cages, tax cuts for billionaires, racism, Republicans have already abandoned Christianity. For them to claim they’re still following the Christian religion, considering their behavior, is blasphemy.
Aborted babies in trash receptacles
Tax dollars funding PP
Bigotry

Democrats have supported everything
that removes God from society,
considering they hate God,
why do they care about Christianity
You must be ‘the devil,’ then – because your post is nothing but lies.

Homosexuality good. Homosexuality beautiful. Worship at the altar of homosexuality. "Diverse". Diverse Good.

He's not the only one. The other Leftists here do it too. It's so treacly sweet and sickening. Okay then. We know, you're a Good Person. You get the award. Well done, you!
Yet another lie from the Christian right – clearly lying is no longer considered a sin.

How about a "don't care" option? I never particularly cared for Paul's opinions, one way or another.
Paul’s opinions...alrighty then

Figures pee brain would agree with you

Well, they were/are Paul's opinions. Paul. Timothy. John of Patmos' electric koolaid acid trip. There is a lot more out there, and who knows how much is still underneath the desert. Nobody has ever had a direct red phone to the desk of the Supreme Being. So Constantine had a committee, that did his bidding in deciding what books went into the canon.

How about a "don't care" option? I never particularly cared for Paul's opinions, one way or another.

Well, they were/are Paul's opinions. Paul. Timothy. John of Patmos' electric koolaid acid trip. There is a lot more out there, and who knows how much is still underneath the desert. Nobody has ever had a direct red phone to the desk of the Supreme Being. So Constantine had a committee, that did his bidding in deciding what books went into the canon.
In essence, the bible is man’s hate, not ‘god’s’ word.

c8047d70789854c53ad05884292e8d71a7631edfa2ebb83a35ebafb8a17fc220.jpg

I'm not sure that I would use the word "hate," but it definitely is an attempt to control society by establishing one interpretation as the "correct" one in a society in which literacy was not all that common, especially among women, so there is no real way to know what people at the time were thinking. There were many different views based on a belief in Jesus at the time, and Constantine's committee sought to establish their own views as the baseline. Then Christians have spent the last 2,000 years screaming "heretic!" at each other. Gnostics? Massacred Cathars? Tortured and murdered "witches"? What a swamp!

BTW: a question that I have thought about a lot is how to link these doings in the Middle East and the Roman Empire with the thoughts of people all over the world, who were living in societies that date back to ancient times on all continents, like India and China, for example. A Supreme Being who might insert him/her/self (I hate awkward English pronouns) into the lives of Middle Easterners might also have had something to say to all of the other folks on earth. Stands of reason.

Homosexuality is love
It harms no one

Christians need to apologize to Homosexuals for the way they have treated them for hundreds of years

YOU are not the victim here

c8047d70789854c53ad05884292e8d71a7631edfa2ebb83a35ebafb8a17fc220.jpg
Who is that?

Scat eating sodomites will burn in the pits of hell.

Are you nervous about something? What happens to the fornicators and the adulterers? If you had sex before you were married, or violated your vows in marriage, what do you think is going to happen to you?

Did you appear to take your marriage vows clothed in pure white?

So Constantine had a committee, that did his bidding in deciding what books went into the canon
WRONG

giphy.gif

Childish. Aren't you. You apparently do not understand that Constantine's committee chose which books were to be included and which to be dropped on the floor. Sorry that you are so ignorant of the history of Christianity and scared of discussing issues of morality.

Are you nervous about something? What happens to the fornicators and the adulterers? If you had sex before you were married, or violated your vows in marriage, what do you think is going to happen to you?

I have repented for my sins. I have bathed in the blood of the lord...what about you?

I have a feeling YOU may be a scat eating sodomite yourself.

Turn or burn.

I have repented for my sins. I have bathed in the blood of the lord...what about you?

Turn or burn.

You are nuts. european-ancestored ex-Catholic heterosexual woman from the Jersey 'burbs, now living in Virginia. No. I'm not a fundie. On whose nightstand did you leave your purity ring?

Turn or burn.

You are nuts. european-ancestored ex-Catholic heterosexual woman from the Jersey 'burbs, now living in Virginia. No. I'm not a fundie. On whose nightstand did you leave your purity ring?
That explains a lot...a Catholic. You should wash yourself in the blood of Jesus and repent your sins. If the shit eaters repented for their sins and did not return to them they would also receive forgiveness and avoid the fires of hell.

Turn or burn.

That explains a lot...a Catholic. You should wash yourself in the blood of Jesus and repent your sins. If the shit eaters repented for their sins and did not return to them they would also receive forgiveness and avoid the fires of hell.

You live in a crazy mental world. I'm glad I'm not in it. I'm sorry for what you are going through. Please get some help.

Those who spread hate on homosexuals need to repent
The abrahamic god tells you homosexuality is a sin. To them, it's not hate.
Why are you so bigoted against abrahamic beliefs?
You dont sound any better than they do.
The Abrahamic God is an asshole

Those who hate are sinners
Who said anything about hate? You keep injecting that in there, when that has nothing to do with what is being talked about. Reread TNHarley’s post you replied to.

Have you ever heard of a homosexual that *repented of the sin of homosexuality?

If not, does this prove that Romans 1 is true?

If so, does this prove that Romans 1 is a lie?

*Repent means to stop doing it.

Homosexuality is a grave sin, period.

Not according to the Bible. But yes. Many soft Christians call it a sin because what the Bible really does say makes them uncomfortable.

Forum List

Back