Repenting Homosexuals

Does Roman Chapter 1 lie about who homosexuals are?

• Yes.

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • No.

Votes: 9 81.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not pointless, but the POINT!!! Satan is rebellious and may have lied to you. How did you come to this conclusion?

Final judgement by Jesus is the default state. No one can escape it like no one can escape gravity. The other evidence for it is our conscience that we all have. It is God's word and nature.

It's a pointless point. There is no reason for it.

I already gave you the reasons for it such as conscience, the Bible, and Satan's temptations. Also, thought Satan has lied to you.

You need to answer my questions. I answered yours. How did you come to this conclusion of final judgement being pointless? What is your source? How can you explain our conscience?

I did answer your question. There is no point to a final judgement. I don't need a source to arrive at that conclusion. It is pointless because I see no point to it. It achieves nothing that could not have been achieved without life. Heaven and Hell achieve nothing.

We are discussing final judgement where Jesus sits in his white throne and reviews your life. He will review what you said here as well as what sins you committed in life.. I don't think a judge, jury, and executioner would appreciate hearing that what he is doing is pointless. There is a source and it is stated in the Bible. There is a source and that is your conscience to help you discern what is right vs wrong. What you are doing is just rebelling against God, the truth, and denying it. What it achieves is a judgement of your life, what you did, what beliefs you had, whether you listened to God or not. Heaven and hell may not be an achievement to you, but that's where we all end up as the final destination. It does not necessarily have to do with achievement. It has to do with faith in Jesus.

Chick.com: This Was Your Life

Oh, well, there is nothing more I can say.

Yes. That is what we are talking about. It is pointless. You keep saying "this is going to happen" and you never stop and ask why. What is the purpose for doing it? If God wanted to populate heaven with people, he could have just done that. Why go through all of this other nonsense?

I am rebelling against nothing. If you don't accept Brahma, are you rebelling against God?

Not pointless, but the POINT!!! Satan is rebellious and may have lied to you. How did you come to this conclusion?

Final judgement by Jesus is the default state. No one can escape it like no one can escape gravity. The other evidence for it is our conscience that we all have. It is God's word and nature.

I already gave you the reasons for it such as conscience, the Bible, and Satan's temptations. Also, thought Satan has lied to you.

You need to answer my questions. I answered yours. How did you come to this conclusion of final judgement being pointless? What is your source? How can you explain our conscience?

I did answer your question. There is no point to a final judgement. I don't need a source to arrive at that conclusion. It is pointless because I see no point to it. It achieves nothing that could not have been achieved without life. Heaven and Hell achieve nothing.

We are discussing final judgement where Jesus sits in his white throne and reviews your life. He will review what you said here as well as what sins you committed in life.. I don't think a judge, jury, and executioner would appreciate hearing that what he is doing is pointless. There is a source and it is stated in the Bible. There is a source and that is your conscience to help you discern what is right vs wrong. What you are doing is just rebelling against God, the truth, and denying it. What it achieves is a judgement of your life, what you did, what beliefs you had, whether you listened to God or not. Heaven and hell may not be an achievement to you, but that's where we all end up as the final destination. It does not necessarily have to do with achievement. It has to do with faith in Jesus.

Yes. That is what we are talking about. It is pointless. You keep saying "this is going to happen" and you never stop and ask why. What is the purpose for doing it? If God wanted to populate heaven with people, he could have just done that. Why go through all of this other nonsense?

I am rebelling against nothing. If you don't accept Brahma, are you rebelling against God?

Such a huge Jesus facepalm for you. We are here doing this because of Adam's sin. It is what caused death. None of us were going to be saved until Jesus saved us.

Again, God did populate heaven with Adam and Eve and we were all suppose to live there for a long, long, long time with him. However, it didn't take long for Adam's sin.

I may know what is going to happen due to reading the prophecies, but you know nothing. Instead of a pointless head, you have a pointed one. You are rebelling against what was written in the Bible or God's word. Thus, you keep getting it wrong. I can't fix this for you, but I have explained it so that you were informed.

Isn’t that like asking if the point of a football game is to put the ball in the end zone then why not place the ball there in the middle of the night when no one is opposing you?

Maybe the answer to both is that the reason we play the game is to achieve certain outcomes under certain conditions.

Such a huge Jesus facepalm for you. We are here doing this because of Adam's sin. It is what caused death. None of us were going to be saved until Jesus saved us.

Again, God did populate heaven with Adam and Eve and we were all suppose to live there for a long, long, long time with him. However, it didn't take long for Adam's sin.

I may know what is going to happen due to reading the prophecies, but you know nothing. Instead of a pointless head, you have a pointed one. You are rebelling against what was written in the Bible or God's word. Thus, you keep getting it wrong. I can't fix this for you, but I have explained it so that you were informed.

I think not. I think what I am rebelling against, in your eyes, is you. If I don't accept that you are the keeper of the truth, then there must be something wrong with me. I told you earlier that I am fine with you believing what you believe. It just isn't good enough. I have to agree you are right. But if you actually followed the teachings of Jesus you would not be arguing with me on the subject. You would have long since shaken the dust from your sandals.

Isn’t that like asking if the point of a football game is to put the ball in the end zone then why not place the ball there in the middle of the night when no one is opposing you?

Maybe the answer to both is that the reason we play the game is to achieve certain outcomes under certain conditions.

Yes, we have to live out our lives to see what happens in the next life. You only live twice, but they cannot see that. Furthermore, the atheists/agnostics do not want to be with God. Thus, they have eliminated God from evolution, but he doesn't go away that easily. Maybe that's why they can't seem to just go to no God (which actually means Satan). Their conscience won't let them.

I think not. I think what I am rebelling against, in your eyes, is you. If I don't accept that you are the keeper of the truth, then there must be something wrong with me. I told you earlier that I am fine with you believing what you believe. It just isn't good enough. I have to agree you are right. But if you actually followed the teachings of Jesus you would not be arguing with me on the subject. You would have long since shaken the dust from your sandals.

No, you are rebelling against God because of the argument you present. What you are doing with me is presenting an argument that heaven, hell, and final judgement is pointless. That, I will argue against because we have the evidence in the Bible and with our consciences. There is a point to what you believe and do in this life. It is of no matter to me that your worldview has no God. You can state that all you want, but to say heaven, hell, and final judgement is pointless goes against Jesus and his sacrifice for us. It goes against what Jesus as Christ earned to be judge, jury, and executioner. That, I will fight for.

For example, homosexuals who repent can be saved. However, we know that homosexuality is a sin and the punishment is more homosexuality. Thus, their lives are shortened and they cannot find happiness -- http://www.familyresearchinst.org/2009/02/medical-consequences-of-what-homosexuals-do/. There is a point to their lives and if they continue rebelling, then they continue to receive their punishment. It's a vicious cycle for disobeying God.

If you are fighting against me, then you are going to lose. Ironically, it is a pointless fight. I don't care what you believe so I'm not going try to change your mind. Your view of God is obviously wrong, so you aren't going to change mine. You will lose because you can't hit me and I won't hit you.

I get that you are looking for affirmation. That is why you keep referring to the Bible and coming up with "resources". You are looking for others to tell you you are right. You aren't going to get that from me. You are wrong. You are wrong about God and you are certainly wrong about homosexuals. But you won't be punished because you are wrong. Punishment is truly pointless.

If you are fighting against me, then you are going to lose. Ironically, it is a pointless fight. I don't care what you believe so I'm not going try to change your mind. Your view of God is obviously wrong, so you aren't going to change mine. You will lose because you can't hit me and I won't hit you.

I get that you are looking for affirmation. That is why you keep referring to the Bible and coming up with "resources". You are looking for others to tell you you are right. You aren't going to get that from me. You are wrong. You are wrong about God and you are certainly wrong about homosexuals. But you won't be punished because you are wrong. Punishment is truly pointless.

Not that kind of fighting like in a beatdown. Anyway, I tried to convince you to not think that way. Thus, we can agree to disagree and I leave you with this interpretation of sex, drugs, and rock n' roll that one band enjoyed when they became big rock stars and fame, fortune, women, and hedonism came their way. They wanted to tell their story about their experience in Hollywood and the music industry, but it turned out a bit different.

"This song is about the attractive qualities of worldly things but their ultimate end. the man drives along the highway (his life) and his head grows heavy and his sight grows dim, forcing him to stop for the night (he dies). he sees a pretty woman in the doorway of the hotel but cannot decide if he is in heaven or hell. When the woman invites him in he sees the other people in the hotel. these people are mocking him as he comes in (such a lovely face) and they realize he does not know where he is. He goes to a party in the courtyard and sees people dancing (to remember better times, to forget the present). he asks the captain to bring him his wine, but the captain claims that they have not had that spirit (hopefullness or eagerness) since 1969. when the man starts to realize where he is (hell) he tries desperately to get back to his car (life). the doorman tells him there is nothing to worry about, he can check out at any time, but he can never leave (referring to the fact that, once in hell, a person can realize their mistakes, and repent of their wrong doings, but by the time they realize this, they cannot leave hell.)"

'On a dark desert highway, cool wind in my hair
Warm smell of colitas, rising up through the air
Up ahead in the distance, I saw a shimmering light
My head grew heavy and my sight grew dim
I had to stop for the night
There she stood in the doorway
I heard the mission bell
And I was thinking to myself
"This could be Heaven or this could be Hell"
Then she lit up a candle and she showed me the way
There were voices down the corridor
I thought I heard them say

Welcome to the Hotel California
Such a lovely place (Such a lovely place)
Such a lovely face
Plenty of room at the Hotel California
Any time of year (Any time of year)
You can find it here

Her mind is Tiffany-twisted, she got the Mercedes bends
She got a lot of pretty, pretty boys she calls friends
How they dance in the courtyard, sweet summer sweat
Some dance to remember, some dance to forget

So I called up the Captain
"Please bring me my wine."
He said, "We haven't had that spirit here since nineteen sixty nine."
And still those voices are calling from far away
Wake you up in the middle of the night
Just to hear them say

Such a lovely face
They livin' it up at the Hotel California
What a nice surprise (what a nice surprise)
Bring your alibis

Mirrors on the ceiling
The pink champagne on ice
And she said "We are all just prisoners here, of our own device"
And in the master's chambers
They gathered for the feast
They stab it with their steely knives
But they just can't kill the beast

Last thing I remember
I was running for the door
I had to find the passage back to the place I was before
"Relax," said the night man
"We are programmed to receive
You can check-out any time you like
But you can never leave!"'

Eagles - Hotel California Lyrics Meaning

Eagles - Hotel California Lyrics | AZLyrics.com

Not that kind of fighting like in a beatdown. Anyway, I tried to convince you to not think that way.
I did not try to convince you. That would be pointless.

Lol. Let's dissect what you said In the post before when you thought I meant going to actual fighting.

If you are fighting against me, then you are going to lose.

You-Only-Live-Twice-1967-movie-poster.jpg

How can I lose if I get a permanent perfect body of new flesh and bone, go to heaven, and am rewarded by Jesus?

Ironically, it is a pointless fight. I don't care what you believe so I'm not going try to change your mind. Your view of God is obviously wrong, so you aren't going to change mine. You will lose because you can't hit me and I won't hit you.

You don't care what I believe, but somehow you know my view of God is obviously wrong. This sounds like someone desiring affirmation to me. Unfortunately, you'll know after you die. I got God's words in the Bible, Jack Chick, and the lack of longevity of gays backing me up. All you have is your atheist religion, worldview, and Satan's evolution (rebellion against God). It sure is a coincidence the Bible written in ancient times is somehow relevant to atheist scientists of today despite them systematically eliminating God.

What makes you think I'm the one seeking affirmation? It's you from your scared tone in your previous post. I use the Bible because it's the Bible theory as used by creation scientists vs the atheist scientists of evolution theory and evolutionary thinking. For example, they state the big bang didn't happen and the facts are starting to back this view.

The religion part is about heaven and hell which we were discussing, as well as repenting gays or non-repenting gays. That isn't pointless when Jesus has saved believers from eternal death and being without God. Christians do not want no God and be separated from God. I have the links which validate the Bible theory. OTOH, all you have are your own interpretations like I am obviously wrong. It's not obvious if you do not have sources to back you up. Everyone knows you do not have evidence of no God. I got real science which backs up the Bible. Thus, I am right and you are wrong and you will know it when you end up being punished for eternity if you keep this up. It's pointless for me to continue arguing when someone has made up their mind to be doomed to hell.

Thus, I agree to disagree with your pointless thinking.

Last edited:

Lol. Let's dissect what you said In the post before when you thought I meant going to actual fighting.

If you are fighting against me, then you are going to lose.

You-Only-Live-Twice-1967-movie-poster.jpg

How can I lose if I get a permanent perfect body of new flesh and bone, go to heaven, and am rewarded by Jesus?

Ironically, it is a pointless fight. I don't care what you believe so I'm not going try to change your mind. Your view of God is obviously wrong, so you aren't going to change mine. You will lose because you can't hit me and I won't hit you.

You don't care what I believe, but somehow you know my view of God is obviously wrong. This sounds like someone desiring affirmation to me. Unfortunately, you'll know after you die. I got God's words in the Bible, Jack Chick, and the lack of longevity of gays backing me up. All you have is your atheist religion, worldview, and Satan's evolution (rebellion against God). It sure is a coincidence the Bible written in ancient times is somehow relevant to atheist scientists of today despite them systematically eliminating God.

What makes you think I'm the one seeking affirmation? It's you from your scared tone in your previous post. I use the Bible because it's the Bible theory as used by creation scientists vs the atheist scientists of evolution theory and evolutionary thinking. For example, they state the big bang didn't happen and the facts are starting to back this view.

The religion part is about heaven and hell which we were discussing, as well as repenting gays or non-repenting gays. That isn't pointless when Jesus has saved believers from eternal death and being without God. Christians do not want no God and be separated from God. I have the links which validate the Bible theory. OTOH, all you have are your own interpretations like I am obviously wrong. It's not obvious if you do not have sources to back you up. Everyone knows you do not have evidence of no God. I got real science which backs up the Bible. Thus, I am right and you are wrong and you will know it when you end up being punished for eternity if you keep this up. It's pointless for me to continue arguing when someone has made up their mind to be doomed to hell.

Thus, I agree to disagree with your pointless thinking.

Interesting you use a fictional character.

I would, of course, explain why what you believe is obviously wrong but you couldn't even grasp the fact that you can't read a book before it is written. So it would be pointless. You should believe what you believe. It is clearly important for you and I would not wish to interfere with that.

What fictional character? If you mean my movie poster, then you missed the point of "you only live twice." Because of Jesus, we have a chance to live twice now.

I would, of course, explain why what you believe is obviously wrong but you couldn't even grasp the fact that you can't read a book before it is written. So it would be pointless. You should believe what you believe. It is clearly important for you and I would not wish to interfere with that.

I said that you were the one desiring affirmation of your beliefs. I've told you several times already that you are wrong, wrong, wrong. Atheists are usually wrong.

It means you have so much to lose. It means you could end up in the lake of fire in pain and suffering for all eternity. You have yet to provide any sources to counter . It means you are gambling with your second life. You can say it's pointless from here until your death, but it does not change the facts. We will all face final judgement.

Last edited:
You don't care what I believe,
Correct, nobody gives a shit. All I see is people correcting your very poor logic and your falsehoods.

If you do not give a shit about final judgement, then why are you complaining to me? You, too, are wrong, wrong, wrong. You, too, are desiring affirmation for your beliefs. You want me to be the one who's wrong so bad that you can taste it. It's like blood to a shark. However, I provided the source for being right and am the one speaking truth. OTOH, you have no evidence of no Jesus and no resurrection. Thus, you, too, will taste the lake of fire unless you change your atheist worldview. Will you be able to take the pain and suffering for eternity? It seems right because evolutionists believe in billions of years Earth and universe. They will experience first hand how long that is. You will be watching for life to pop up under abiogenesis. The hot geyser thesis seems to fit the lake of fire.

What fictional character? If you mean my movie poster, then you missed the point of "you only live twice." Because of Jesus, we have a chance to live twice now.

I said that you were the one desiring affirmation of your beliefs. I've told you several times already that you are wrong, wrong, wrong. Atheists are usually wrong.

It means you have so much to lose. It means you could end up in the lake of fire in pain and suffering for all eternity. You have yet to provide any sources to counter . It means you are gambling with your second life. You can say it's pointless from here until your death, but it does not change the facts. We will all face final judgement.

I'm not an atheist. But I really don't wish to upset you further.

Trick or treat for the gays?

0032_22.gif

I watched some of those old serials from the 40s and 50s and one of the things I hated was the trap door. If the trap is any good, then there probably was less than 10% chance that you would escape. Yet, the hero somehow got out. You had to watch the next one to find out how lol.

In real life, those chances are pretty slim.

Chick.com: Happy Halloween

his sight grows dim, forcing him to stop for the night (he dies). he sees a pretty woman in the doorway of the hotel but cannot decide if he is in heaven or hell. When the woman invites him in he sees the other people in the hotel. these people are mocking him as he comes in (such a lovely face) and they realize he does not know where he is. He goes to a party in the courtyard and sees people dancing (to remember better times, to forget the present). he asks the captain to bring him his wine, but the captain claims that they have not had that spirit (hopefullness or eagerness) since 1969. when the man starts to realize where he is (hell) he tries desperately to get back to his car (life). the doorman tells him there is nothing to worry about, he can check out at any time, but he can never leave (referring to the fact that, once in hell, a person can realize their mistakes, and repent of their wrong doings, but by the time they realize this, they cannot leave hell.)"

'On a dark desert highway, cool wind in my hair
Warm smell of colitas, rising up through the air
Up ahead in the distance, I saw a shimmering light
My head grew heavy and my sight grew dim
I had to stop for the night
There she stood in the doorway
I heard the mission bell
And I was thinking to myself
"This could be Heaven or this could be Hell"
Then she lit up a candle and she showed me the way
There were voices down the corridor
I thought I heard them say

Such a lovely face
Plenty of room at the Hotel California
Any time of year (Any time of year)
You can find it here

Her mind is Tiffany-twisted, she got the Mercedes bends
She got a lot of pretty, pretty boys she calls friends
How they dance in the courtyard, sweet summer sweat
Some dance to remember, some dance to forget

So I called up the Captain
"Please bring me my wine."
He said, "We haven't had that spirit here since nineteen sixty nine."
And still those voices are calling from far away
Wake you up in the middle of the night
Just to hear them say

Such a lovely face
They livin' it up at the Hotel California
What a nice surprise (what a nice surprise)
Bring your alibis

Mirrors on the ceiling
The pink champagne on ice
And she said "We are all just prisoners here, of our own device"
And in the master's chambers
They gathered for the feast
They stab it with their steely knives
But they just can't kill the beast

Last thing I remember
I was running for the door
I had to find the passage back to the place I was before
"Relax," said the night man
"We are programmed to receive
You can check-out any time you like
But you can never leave!"'

Eagles - Hotel California Lyrics Meaning

Eagles - Hotel California Lyrics | AZLyrics.com
Thank you for that. While I struggled to find the meaning of "The Day the Music Died" when I was young, never thought about that.

Forum List

Back