"Repeal The Second Amendment!"

/----/
Paul Manafort’s house got raided by the FBI in the middle of the night looking for Russians... FBI had multiple warnings about Florida shooter. He was expelled, posted guns on Instagram, and said he was going to be a school shooter. No raid for him. FBI is seriously screwed up.

You want the feds to be able to confiscate your guns if you post gun pictures on Instagram?

never
going
to
happen

we do need to revamp our gun laws and background checks should be high on the list of immediate overhaul. we can work back from there but the background checks simply do not go far enough.

we do NOT need nofly and terror watch lists as there is no due process involved, but a stricter background check w/due process if denied the right to buy a gun, and keep on moving.

one step at a time.

Repeal the Second Amendment, and replace it work something work-able for both sides of the Gun-Control argument.

The Constitution is a living, breathing document, so to speak.

When conditions change - when the needs of the Nation change - the Constitution changes.

Time for the Constitution to change, again.

never
going
to
happen

we do need to revamp our gun laws and background checks should be high on the list of immediate overhaul. we can work back from there but the background checks simply do not go far enough.

we do NOT need nofly and terror watch lists as there is no due process involved, but a stricter background check w/due process if denied the right to buy a gun, and keep on moving.

one step at a time.

Yeah, lets do what NYC does, expanding background checks to 3-6 months and $600 in fees just to get a home only revolver permit...

You can't trust gun control people not to exploit things in their goal to get an unarmed populace.

Repeal the Second Amendment, and replace it work something work-able for both sides of the Gun-Control argument.

The Constitution is a living, breathing document, so to speak.

When conditions change - when the needs of the Nation change - the Constitution changes.

Time for the Constitution to change, again.
------------------------------------------------- feck the anti gunners Kondor !!

We appear to actually be moving towards a tipping point here. Maybe we really have finally had enough.

If conservatives continue to play this libertarian all-or-nothing game, I suspect they're going to regret it.

What "all or nothing"

All the compromise so far has been done on or forced on 2nd amendment people.

Illustrated-Guide-To-Gun-Control.png

We appear to actually be moving towards a tipping point here. Maybe we really have finally had enough.

If conservatives continue to play this libertarian all-or-nothing game, I suspect they're going to regret it.

What "all or nothing"

It will ultimately be decided at the ballot box.

The direction of public sentiment right now is pretty clear.

never
going
to
happen

one step at a time.

Yeah, lets do what NYC does, expanding background checks to 3-6 months and $600 in fees just to get a home only revolver permit...

You can't trust gun control people not to exploit things in their goal to get an unarmed populace.
yea, cause that's EXACTLY what i said, isn't it?

this lack of trust bullshit is getting people killed. i agree 30 years ago no one gave a damn and had guns in the back of their truck but we've changed unfortunately as a country and while i'm 100% FOR defending our rights to have a gun, that doesn't mean someone like cruz ever should have had one now does it?

the background check can just go deeper but it doesn't have to take much longer. in texas i fill out a piece of paper, they make a call and in 2 minutes, i'm a gun owner. i'm not sure what they check for now but maybe just putting more flags into the checks we have now would work.

but this lack of even willing to talk about it sucks. and when people do, the suckage grows because people start feeding their own fears about it and we all get emotional when this shouldn't be an emotional issue.

What "all or nothing"

It will ultimately be decided at the ballot box.

The direction of public sentiment right now is pretty clear.

The problem is it shouldn't be decided at the ballot box unless the 2nd is repealed.

How about we let abortion and gay marriage go to the ballot box in places like Alabama?

never
going
to
happen

one step at a time.

yea, cause that's EXACTLY what i said, isn't it?

this lack of trust bullshit is getting people killed. i agree 30 years ago no one gave a damn and had guns in the back of their truck but we've changed unfortunately as a country and while i'm 100% FOR defending our rights to have a gun, that doesn't mean someone like cruz ever should have had one now does it?

the background check can just go deeper but it doesn't have to take much longer. in texas i fill out a piece of paper, they make a call and in 2 minutes, i'm a gun owner. i'm not sure what they check for now but maybe just putting more flags into the checks we have now would work.

but this lack of even willing to talk about it sucks. and when people do, the suckage grows because people start feeding their own fears about it and we all get emotional when this shouldn't be an emotional issue.

Again, the issue is that RKBA people have compromised over and over and the gun controllers keep pushing. When you can't get them to even admit NYC's laws are infringement, you know what they want for the rest of the country.

Forum List

Back