Repeal of the 2nd Amendment would not abolish any rights.

Using the construct of the gun lobby..the second amendment protects an indivduals right to own a thermal nuclear weapon.
I think you take pride in your ability to be wrong, and enjoy showing the other useful idiots that your ability in this regard exceeds theirs.
Work hard - you have a lot of competition.

The point is actually true.

The right to bear arms is inalienable, and inalienable rights exist independent of them being delineated in the Constitution. That many Founders did not want to lay out a Bill of Rights for fear inalienable rights would be 'overlooked' is proof positive that God granted freedoms exist independently.

The 2nd assumes as much, and only points out that the inalienable right shall not be INFRINGED upon.

Which is actually just a redundancy, but the Founders knew progressive fucks would soon be after our guns so they went to pains to be specific.

Then why can't we have automatic weapons, with the same ease of acquisition and possession as a semi-automatic weapon?
Aside from the fact that your posts in no waymeaningfully addresses what he said...
Depending on where you are, it may be easier to get an automatic weapon than a semi-auto.

Actually, unless there is an ATF office close by, it would probably take about a week to obtain your transfer stamp and have it approved by your local law enforcement officials. My nearest field office is in Mobile, about an hour away. My nearest class 3 FFL that deals autos is a mile and a half up the road and the police department is a mile beyond that. I could probably have an M 2 locked and loaded in my living room buy 6 PM tonight.

No it's not.
We have no fucking idea what the real numbers are..
The NRA and Republicans blocked the government from releasing the true numbers.
This is, of course, a lie.

Personally, I wish more of the anti-gun loons were like you -- it would better secure the right to keeps and bear arms from infringement better than any law or court case.

Then why can't we have automatic weapons, with the same ease of acquisition and possession as a semi-automatic weapon?
Aside from the fact that your posts in no waymeaningfully addresses what he said...
Depending on where you are, it may be easier to get an automatic weapon than a semi-auto.
Actually, unless there is an ATF office close by, it would probably take about a week to obtain your transfer stamp and have it approved by your local law enforcement officials.
Possibly.
But, it might be that in a particular location, 'assault weapons' are banned, while assault rifles are not.

The 2nd amendment cannot be repealed.

But, the military assault rifle will now always in this country be associated with the most heartwrenching massacre in modern history. The commercialized glorification of such weapons will at least be more difficult.

WRONG you over emotional hysterical nuts, the most HEARTWRENCHING MASSACRE was done with AIRPLANES and the one before that was done with fertilizer mixture in a TRUCK

idiot

Last edited:
Actually, unless there is an ATF office close by, it would probably take about a week to obtain your transfer stamp and have it approved by your local law enforcement officials.
Possibly.
But, it might be that in a particular location, 'assault weapons' are banned, while assault rifles are not.

I'm in Alabama. Liberal assholes are the only thing banned here.

Possibly.
Another point the anti-gun loons fail to consider:

An 'assalt weapon' ban will not affect short-barrel rifles.

So, you won't be able to buy an AR-15 w/ a 16" or 20" barrel, but you will still be able to buy them with 14" or even 10" barrels.

These people are true morons.

Possibly.

I am a liberal, living in California. I don't classify myself as an "asshole," but I do know how to get to Alabama from California. It's simple. You go east until you SMELL IT and then south until you STEP IN IT.

Regards,

George Costanza

(Note: This offered in exactly the same spirit as your original post - which, I suspect, is cheerfully. ;))

Possibly.
I am a liberal, living in California. I don't classify myself as an "asshole," but I do know how to get to Alabama from California. It's simple. You go east until you SMELL IT and then south until you STEP IN IT.
Both of which you fill find to be great improvemets over what you are used to at home.

No it's not.
We have no fucking idea what the real numbers are..
The NRA and Republicans blocked the government from releasing the true numbers.
This is, of course, a lie.

Personally, I wish more of the anti-gun loons were like you -- it would better secure the right to keeps and bear arms from infringement better than any law or court case.

Yup... Just look at the CDC's website for one: FASTSTATS - Homicide

Forum List

Back