Repeal Of 'Don't Ask, Don't Tell' Paves Way For Gay Sex Right On Battlefield

I have personally been in situations where folks were shooting at me or where I knew other folks in close proximity were wanting to shoot at me, and the very LAST thing I was thinking about at those instances, was getting a little mud on my duck. Louie Gohmert is a closet fag who obviously has NEVER been anywhere near combat, but has been VERY close to other gay men bathed only by the light of the moon.

It's THE ONION, you ding dong.

I am and was well aware of that. Have you listened to this moron for real? I stand by my opinion of him. Gohmert is a fag who, when the sun goes down, likes it rough up the ass and then likes to castigate folks like him in the light of day.

Repeal Of 'Don't Ask, Don't Tell' Paves Way For Gay Sex Right On Battlefield, Opponents Fantasize | The Onion - America's Finest News Source

"We're sending our soldiers out there with a mission, and that mission is to protect this country," said Rep. Louie Gohmert (R-TX), one of many conservative politicians who staunchly oppose the change. "If this is repealed, what's to stop all-night sex romps from breaking out while U.S. servicemen are hiding in a bunker, or crawling around an irrigation ditch bathed only by the light of the moon, or, say, the dozens of other situations I've already thought through in elaborate detail?"

this could be a huge mistake

I have personally been in situations where folks were shooting at me or where I knew other folks in close proximity were wanting to shoot at me, and the very LAST thing I was thinking about at those instances, was getting a little mud on my duck. Louie Gohmert is a closet fag who obviously has NEVER been anywhere near combat, but has been VERY close to other gay men bathed only by the light of the moon.

its a joke site, you should read all their articles its classic stuff

It's THE ONION, you ding dong.

I am and was well aware of that. Have you listened to this moron for real? I stand by my opinion of him. Gohmert is a fag who, when the sun goes down, likes it rough up the ass and then likes to castigate folks like him in the light of day.

If he's such a moron, why do you listen to him?

The solution to this is VERY SIMPLE in my view(of course those kind of solutions always get pooh poohed by those in high circles) . . . separate regiments for those who are gay. The military was not designed for social experimentation. They are there to do one job---kill people.

Forum List

Back