Repeal Of 'Don't Ask, Don't Tell' Paves Way For Gay Sex Right On Battlefield

blu

Sep 21, 2009
Repeal Of 'Don't Ask, Don't Tell' Paves Way For Gay Sex Right On Battlefield, Opponents Fantasize | The Onion - America's Finest News Source

"We're sending our soldiers out there with a mission, and that mission is to protect this country," said Rep. Louie Gohmert (R-TX), one of many conservative politicians who staunchly oppose the change. "If this is repealed, what's to stop all-night sex romps from breaking out while U.S. servicemen are hiding in a bunker, or crawling around an irrigation ditch bathed only by the light of the moon, or, say, the dozens of other situations I've already thought through in elaborate detail?"

this could be a huge mistake

Can't they have gay sex right now and just not tell?

Open sex on the battlefield by either straights or gays would be severely punished

I love how our military is being turned from a force that is meant to fight and win wars to one where we play social experiments.

that was sarcastic btw

I'm for it, can't wait to see some flaming queer get his dick knocked in the dirt. The gays that actually want to be in the military have been there for years, and guess what? No one cared because they kept it quiet.

I love how our military is being turned from a force that is meant to fight and win wars to one where we play social experiments.

that was sarcastic btw

yea I agree. if only we could become like sparta was and kill undesirable kids by 5 and send the gays (except the rich ones of course) to live in the mountains we would have won Afghanistan 6 years ago.

that was sarcastic btw

yea I agree. if only we could become like sparta was and kill undesirable kids by 5 and send the gays (except the rich ones of course) to live in the mountains we would have won Afghanistan 6 years ago.

What does that have to do with anything you stupid strawman throwing pussy.

that was sarcastic btw

it would remove all social experiments from the military and only put in the strongest of warriors because as we know all gays are weak and submissive and therefore unfit to serve

it would remove all social experiments from the military and only put in the strongest of warriors because as we know all gays are weak and submissive and therefore unfit to serve

You might know that, but I don't.

do you just hate white gays, or black ones to?

that was sarcastic btw

Well it's a good thing we didn't allow the military to become a "social experiment" by having Whites and Blacks fight together. Or have women join.

That was sarcastic btw.

that was sarcastic btw

Well it's a good thing we didn't allow the military to become a "social experiment" by having Whites and Blacks fight together. Or have women join.

That was sarcastic btw.

Don't worry bertrude, Allowing gays into the military does not mean they will force you to go.:lol:

Don't worry bertrude, Allowing gays into the military does not mean they will force you to go.:lol:

It's quite alright ConHog, I know rejection is not soothing for the soul, but I know you'll get over it eventually.

Odd though that you have to make up some kind of comment you consider to be a insult in response to a valid point.

It's quite alright ConHog, I know rejection is not soothing for the soul, but I know you'll get over it eventually.

Odd though that you have to make up some kind of comment you consider to be a insult in response to a valid point.

Rejection? Who do you think rejected me? It certainly wasn't the military boy.

PS - lighten up, you take things too seriously son.

Repeal Of 'Don't Ask, Don't Tell' Paves Way For Gay Sex Right On Battlefield, Opponents Fantasize | The Onion - America's Finest News Source

"We're sending our soldiers out there with a mission, and that mission is to protect this country," said Rep. Louie Gohmert (R-TX), one of many conservative politicians who staunchly oppose the change. "If this is repealed, what's to stop all-night sex romps from breaking out while U.S. servicemen are hiding in a bunker, or crawling around an irrigation ditch bathed only by the light of the moon, or, say, the dozens of other situations I've already thought through in elaborate detail?"

Sexy! If you are having a difficult time getting it up .. There is nothing like gunfire to seal the deal... It adds that magic lost on straight folk....:lol::lol::lol:

• Thanks
Reactions: blu

Sexy! If you are having a difficult time getting it up .. There is nothing like gunfire to seal the deal... It adds that magic lost on straight folk....:lol::lol::lol:

I would argue that if you need gunfire to get it up, you are well a freak. :lol:

I love the Onion.

White House Jester Beheaded For Making Fun Of Soaring National Debt | The Onion - America's Finest News Source

"For crimes of great arrogance and cheek, His Idiocy the White House Jester has been sentenced to a swift demise," White House Press Secretary Robert Gibbs said following the death sentence. "Let it be heard over every city and suburb of this land that the National Debt is no topic for frivolity, and the mailed hand of Obama shall smite all offenders."

:lol:

I love the Onion.

White House Jester Beheaded For Making Fun Of Soaring National Debt | The Onion - America's Finest News Source

"For crimes of great arrogance and cheek, His Idiocy the White House Jester has been sentenced to a swift demise," White House Press Secretary Robert Gibbs said following the death sentence. "Let it be heard over every city and suburb of this land that the National Debt is no topic for frivolity, and the mailed hand of Obama shall smite all offenders."

:lol:

I knew someone would ruin the joke about it being from the onion. was fun watching conhog lose his mind for a while though.

I have personally been in situations where folks were shooting at me or where I knew other folks in close proximity were wanting to shoot at me, and the very LAST thing I was thinking about at those instances, was getting a little mud on my duck. Louie Gohmert is a closet fag who obviously has NEVER been anywhere near combat, but has been VERY close to other gay men bathed only by the light of the moon.

I have personally been in situations where folks were shooting at me or where I knew other folks in close proximity were wanting to shoot at me, and the very LAST thing I was thinking about at those instances, was getting a little mud on my duck. Louie Gohmert is a closet fag who obviously has NEVER been anywhere near combat, but has been VERY close to other gay men bathed only by the light of the moon.

It's THE ONION, you ding dong.

• Thanks
Reactions: blu

Forum List

Back