Repbulican Senate candidate Rubio criticizes Arizona law

isn't the arizona law simple a state version of the federal law....

exactly...how is it the federal law is not considered racist, yet this law, which seeks only to enforce federal law, is?

why are there no protest against the federal law?

Care to explain how the two are the same?? I see the claim but very little PROOF. I wonder why?

Do you have something intelligent of substance to contribute or just name calling?
And I am not referring to this thread exclusively.
And did you by chance actually read what Rubio said?

who are you talking to?

i really have no use for whiny little trolls who stalk other's posts and then go and cry when they get zapped.

:cuckoo:

and thank g-d your stupidity isn't contageous.

Talking to you, you ugly troll. Did you bother to read the link to see Rubio's comments? Have someone who can read do it for you, you illiterate ditz.

Yes it is. Basically the State law is doing what the Feds should have been doing decades ago. They've been following this same law in Phoenix for the past two years and no one has protested it.

WOW more claims and still nothing in the way of PROOF. How is it the same as the federal law?

Marco Rubio speaks out on AZ immigration law

It could also unreasonably single out people who are here legally, including many American citizens

:thup:

how big is the cuban population of miami? :eusa_whistle:

seriously, if tom tancredo, al sharpton and marco rubio are all saying the same thing, there's really no excuse for anyone here defending it.

Did you actually read what he said? Are you capable of it?

For the record he didnt say anything that the WSJ editorial page didnt say yesterday. The immigration system is broken. The law in AZ is a desperate attempt to solve a very difficult problem that the Democrats have refused to address. He expresses a lot of sympathy for the plight of people in AZ, affirms their right to pass such legislation, and then mentions his misgivings about it.
Sounds OK to me. But funny to see the conservative candidate held up as a model for what to think.

What is really funny is how you CHOOSE to focus only on the democrats and yet the last few times a bill was up for debate it was republicans that railed against immigration reform. Even NOW most republicans in congress do not want to deal with this matter this close to an election. Maybe they realize that it could be bad for their party?

So why do you CHOOSE to only blame democrats and ignore the position of republicans??

Funny how reality shoots down your attempt to shift the blame.

Last edited:
Marco Rubio speaks out on AZ immigration law

It could also unreasonably single out people who are here legally, including many American citizens

:thup:

seriously, if tom tancredo, al sharpton and marco rubio are all saying the same thing, there's really no excuse for anyone here defending it.

how do you defend allowing Americans being murdered, kidnapped and their homes invading. How do you defend the fact that the govenor of the state of Arizona wrote DC and begged for help and was totally ignored. You guys make me sick. You don't seem to give a shit that Americans are dying.

WOW imagine that. The typical right wing tactic of creating a work of fiction and then attributing that work of fiction to the left all so they can attack them for positions that they never held.
Care to show where anyone defended what you claim they defended??

Thanks for the spin.

is it now illegal to arrest immigrants who came here illegally....

who said it was?? Oh I get it, it's a strawman.

Actually arresting them for being illegal is legal but it's how you go about verifying that which could be unconstitutional. You know that whole protection from unreasonable search and seizure thing.

However, since when is the constitution important to righties?

For the record he didnt say anything that the WSJ editorial page didnt say yesterday. The immigration system is broken. The law in AZ is a desperate attempt to solve a very difficult problem that the Democrats have refused to address. He expresses a lot of sympathy for the plight of people in AZ, affirms their right to pass such legislation, and then mentions his misgivings about it.
Sounds OK to me. But funny to see the conservative candidate held up as a model for what to think.

What is really funny is how you CHOOSE to focus only on the democrats and yet the last few times a bill was up for debate it was republicans that railed against immigration reform. Even NOW most republicans in congress do not want to deal with this matter this close to an election. Maybe they realize that it could be bad for their party?

So why do you CHOOSE to only blame democrats and ignore the position of republicans??

Democrats have had 3 years to deal with this issue. Did a single Democratic presdiential candidate so much as talk about immigration in the primaries or general? No.
I rest my case.

Really easy to say when you're on the other side of the country.

So, let him move to Arizona and run for Senate there.

really easy to do when a huge part of your constituency is hispanic...

something the rightwingers need to learn or they're going to be screwed for generations.

BTW...why not a state law going after the employers of illegals?
I agree. We need to make it a felony to hire an illegal alien and we need to enforce current law. Once the jobs dry up they'll go home. No amnesty required.

Democrats have had 3 years to deal with this issue. Did a single Democratic presdiential candidate so much as talk about immigration in the primaries or general? No.
I rest my case.
Of course NOT. They saved it until they held the mantle of office to further ensconse themselves and further DIVIDE this nation for their aims of POWER by rascist FEAR mongering.

My cousin in New Mexico called last night and told me a law similar to the Arizona law was kicked around in Santa Fe by Republicans. As the Republicans are a small percentage of their State Legislature the idea was immediately dropped.

lapd-racial-profiling.jpg

Last edited:
Hey Rubio,
You may not want to vacation in Arizona. But if you do, you better have your "papers" in order.

I think it's awful that Fascist Obama would pass a law that, what?, huh?, what do you mean it wasn't Obama? Republicans are always saying Obama is a Fascist.

It was passed by Republicans? Seriously?

Oops.

Never-mind.

how do you defend allowing Americans being murdered, kidnapped and their homes invading.
How do you defend the fact that the govenor of the state of Arizona wrote DC and begged for help and was totally ignored. You guys make me sick. You don't seem to give a shit that Americans are dying.

No one is defending that. I just don't get why some people seem to think this is largely caused by illegals or that this law will have any significant impact on crime. Listening to all the yelling and you would think that there is an illegal crime wave taking over the country and killing us in our beds.

My friend was told to his face by a group of Hispanics to live this city, they're are taking it over and we're (whites) aren't welcome anymore. The last gang fight that took place in this city was between the Russians and the Hispanics....

Yes, an illegal crime wage is taking over the country. During one of those May day marches Hispanics wore shirts saying "Plan de San Diego"...that was their plan, years ago to kill us in our beds. Perhaps it's time you do some reading?

exactly...how is it the federal law is not considered racist, yet this law, which seeks only to enforce federal law, is?

why are there no protest against the federal law?

But in this law, I can Sue a cop if he doesn't ask for paperz of day laborers. Now these guys can stop EVERYONE brown because they "suspected" they are illegal.

I wish you guys would just come out and say it, its the definition of racial profiling.

Rubio is a very intelligent guy so i have to give him some room to express his own opinion. I might disagree with him slightly on this one though. I think the Leftist "Community Organizers" are needlessly stirring up a lot of hate out there. It's a complete over-reaction on their part. This Arizona Law is absolutely reasonable. The Leftists are stirring up the hate for political reasons. Expect to see more Race-Baiting stuff like this as the elections draw nearer. It's a classic Saul Alinsky 'Rules for Radicals' tactic. I just hope & pray no one is hurt. They're actually now attacking Arizona Police out there. Shame on the Left.

Its annoying when you ignore the fact that one of the guys who wrote this is a KKK supporter.

WE stir up racial crap? Come on, the guy who wrote it is involved with the KKK. This is a fact.

Hey Rubio,
You may not want to vacation in Arizona. But if you do, you better have your "papers" in order.

I think it's awful that Fascist Obama would pass a law that, what?, huh?, what do you mean it wasn't Obama? Republicans are always saying Obama is a Fascist.

It was passed by Republicans? Seriously?

Oops.

Never-mind.

At least RUBIO knows where this is headed from the idiots as *YOU*

He knows LAW...and knows the plans of the Statist Democrats with this issue:

However, Rubio was clear that he also doesn’t want the law to be used as “an excuse to try and jam through amnesty legislation”:

I think he has ZERO to fear in the Great State of Arizona dumbass.

LINK

Forum List

Back