Repatriated Cash = $300,000,000,000.00

Yeah....it's no big deal.
primary-income-chart.jpg

More of that party over country you dims are so known for.

It's money that should have been taxed that is not taxed at a higher bracket, corporations play tax avoision and you applaud, my Gawd do we have a true capitalist pig eating all the green greedily?

It's money that should have been taxed that is not taxed at a higher bracket, corporations play tax avoision and you applaud, my Gawd do we have a true capitalist pig eating all the green greedily?

And you're pissed that it's coming back to America?
Not at all, I am pissed that my health will not allow me to exploit the idiots right now.

from the op article....

Now, the last time repatriation funds saw a notable spike was in 2005, following passage the year before of the American Jobs Creation Act, which offered a tax holiday, among other tax benefits, under President George W. Bush. Yet, Mark Zandi, chief economist at Moody’s Analytics, tells FOX Business, at that time the benefit to the economy was minimal and will likely be the same this time around. “The repatriated cash will go to more stock repurchases, dividend increases, and paying for mergers and acquisitions. All of this has no significant impact on the economy” he said.

Forum List

Back