Reparations?

Did you think it was cowardly when Reagan paid it to Japanese Americans? Fo you think it is cowardly when Jewish folks are paid reparations for the Holocaust?
Those were paid to people who actually suffered the injustice

It was not paid to their distant descendants

Do you think folks who lived through Jim Crow segregation were done an injustice?

Yes and they have been repaid

Do you think it is an injustice to reverse Jim Crow and violate person's right to discriminate?

Please explain to me how they have been paid restitution.
Decades of welare

So now welfare is reparations, hmmm if that is the case why have so many whites received it?

Did you think it was cowardly when Reagan paid it to Japanese Americans? Fo you think it is cowardly when Jewish folks are paid reparations for the Holocaust?

Do you think folks who lived through Jim Crow segregation were done an injustice?

Do you think it is an injustice to reverse Jim Crow and violate person's right to discriminate?

Now how about an answer

The question is asinine, how is Jim Crow reversed?

The word wont come within 1,000 miles of the DUM convention next year. Its primary season for the DUMS....the k00k stuff is always out there now and gone by next summer.

The DUMS know every white of voting age who never have been in a voting booth would be out there pulling the lever for Trump.

Unicorn chasing is ghey.

Now how about an answer

The question is asinine, how is Jim Crow reversed?
Jim crow was a series of laws which mandated discrimination

Now we have laws which forbid discrimination which is just as wrong

It is a good question you simply hate it.

Decades of welare

So now welfare is reparations, hmmm if that is the case why have so many whites received it?

whites have experienced slavery------and oppression. Only blacks are supposed to get reparations?. Because of slavery-----would you suggest that food stamp allotments for poor blacks be LARGER than those for poor whites? How would you deal with persons of various colors based on lots of genetic MIXING? HUMANOIDS interbreed in nature

Who has to shell out the money to give to the Negroes?

First of all it comes out of general revenue which means everybody pays even the handful of Black people that pay income tax.

Why should descendants of Union soldiers and abolitionist pay if the Liberal BS about the Civil War is true and the war was fought over slavery?

How about descendants of the tens of millions of immigrants that came to this country after the 13th Amendment was passed?

How about me? My great, great great grandfather was a Confederate soldier but he didn't own slaves and he enlisted to stop a filthy Yankee invasion that was done to kill Americans?

Didn't the service my grandfather in WWI, father in WWII, me in Vietnam and my son in Iraq pay off any family debts that someone thinks we may have for legacy issues? .

Progressive shit stains want that, I am a minority and I want nothing to do with that cowardly shit.... lol

Did he give money to all Japanese ancestors, or just the ones who were put in internment camps? Did ALL jews get money, or just the ones who were put in concentration camps?

How many slaves were given money? How many folks who lived through Jim Crow segregation were given money?
If you know of any slaves in the US, speak up. They actually deserve money.

FB_IMG_1564654716638.jpg

Decades of welare

What should reparations look like to you ? Cash money ? Free college ? Land ?

Blacks represent 13% of society yet commit over 50% of the violent crime and murder.

Against other black folks and whites account for 85% of violent crime and murder against other whites.

Therefore much of the Black Community find violence acceptable. Admit it.

No more so than the White Community.

Stop looking for handouts. The Black Community has been outdone by every other ethnic community. Why? Slavery? Oh boo hoo.

It's not a handout, it's restitution for injustices that were done to black folks. No other ethnic community came to this country under the conditions that black folks did and your racist posts prove that fully.

You are delusional and DISHONEST. The statistics clearly show otherwise.

No the dishonest one is you, if you get your stats from Stormfront you probably do think they are correct.

Why were Blacks considered Sub Human an Inferior from the get go in Western Society? Answer that.

I don't know please tell me why God fearing Christians would treat another human being as inferior or less human.

It was due to their culture and violent tendencies. They were savages in Africa and some are savages here. Yet, they have the ability to not be, but FIGHT IT. Why? Why do not more embrace what they could be? Decent, educated productive people in society.

It is pretty obvious you haven't looked at the violent past of God fearing Christians whites. So are there some white savages here as well. History shows that you have been the most violent group in the history of the world.

I've never been on Stormfront, and never heard of it until some of you commies mentioned it.

Sure you haven't, some of that bullshit you are spewing comes right from that site.

No, you are wrong, can't admit it and just need to demonize people that know reality and know better.

According to the DOJ/FBI I am right on point.

You should be ashamed.

Laughable, if you want shame look in the mirror.

If you are representative of the black community it is worse off than I thought.

You have a right to your opinion, even if it is ass backwards.

No, I've never been on Stormfront. So call me a liar, coming from you that's a complement because just about everything you state are LIES and propaganda to justify subpar behavior and accomplishment.

Against other black folks and whites account for 85% of violent crime and murder against other whites.

No more so than the White Community.

It's not a handout, it's restitution for injustices that were done to black folks. No other ethnic community came to this country under the conditions that black folks did and your racist posts prove that fully.

No the dishonest one is you, if you get your stats from Stormfront you probably do think they are correct.

Why were Blacks considered Sub Human an Inferior from the get go in Western Society? Answer that.

I don't know please tell me why God fearing Christians would treat another human being as inferior or less human.

It was due to their culture and violent tendencies. They were savages in Africa and some are savages here. Yet, they have the ability to not be, but FIGHT IT. Why? Why do not more embrace what they could be? Decent, educated productive people in society.

It is pretty obvious you haven't looked at the violent past of God fearing Christians whites. So are there some white savages here as well. History shows that you have been the most violent group in the history of the world.

I've never been on Stormfront, and never heard of it until some of you commies mentioned it.

Sure you haven't, some of that bullshit you are spewing comes right from that site.

No, you are wrong, can't admit it and just need to demonize people that know reality and know better.

You should be ashamed.

If you are representative of the black community it is worse off than I thought.

No, I've never been on Stormfront. So call me a liar, coming from you that's a complement because just about everything you state are LIES and propaganda to justify subpar behavior and accomplishment.

If it is, it is the lies of the FBI/DOJ. No I push for nothing but the best behavior and strive to accomplish goals. You on the other hand are nothing but a right wing racist that wants to try and justify the injustices that black folks suffered in this country.

You should be ashamed.

If it is, it is the lies of the FBI/DOJ. No I push for nothing but the best behavior and strive to accomplish goals. You on the other hand are nothing but a right wing racist that wants to try and justify the injustices that black folks suffered in this country.

All you have are false accusations of racism like all the other Democrats. It is a losing proposition, as all your hero candidates will see. Pathetic, and sad.

Trump for the win!

You should be ashamed.

All you have are false accusations of racism like all the other Democrats. It is a losing proposition, as all your hero candidates will see. Pathetic, and sad.

Trump for the win!

You are the typical cowardly Trump Humper who will throw a rock and hide his hand. Make racist remarks and then claim not to be a racist.

You should be ashamed.

Trump for the win!

You are the typical cowardly Trump Humper who will throw a rock and hide his hand. Make racist remarks and then claim not to be a racist.

You're the typical, chip on his shoulder Black dude who wants to blame Whitey and everyone else for the Black Community's FAILURES, and hates accountability and taking responsibility.

Racists like YOU see racism Everywhere. It is obvious.

Trump for the win!

You're the typical, chip on his shoulder Black dude who wants to blame Whitey and everyone else for the Black Community's FAILURES, and hates accountability and taking responsibility.

Blah, blag, blah, blah. Get a new line, that bullshit has played out.

Trump for the win!

I'll ask you again, what would reparations look like to you, cash, land, free education ?

Trump for the win!

I'll ask you again, what would reparations look like to you, cash, land, free education ?

Again I tell you that the Gov't will have to do a study to know exactly what is owed and who is owed.

Trump for the win!

Again I tell you that the Gov't will have to do a study to know exactly what is owed and who is owed.

What would the criteria need to be of the recipients ? Direct descendent of a slave, or any person of color regardless of their families history ?

Many people have been enslaved, and mistreated throughout history. Immigrants coming here during eh great migration of Europeans and Chinese were also mistreated, to the point of indentured servitude, and de facto slavery at times.

The descendants of Chinese, Irish, Italians, Polish, Germans, JEWS, American Indians, etc., should all deserve Reparations if we open this Pandora's Box.

Now the Democrats want to give LGBT Reparations, and watch, WOMEN will come next due to the fake "Income Inequality".

Forum List

Back