Reparations?

Billy_Kinetta

Paladin of the Lost Hour
Mar 4, 2013
How racist.

I invite People of Color to ask for what we need to feel better, be happier, be more productive by posting in this space. These may be both material and immaterial requests.

I invite people who identify as White to offer services or contributions to People of Color in need of time, energy, substantive care, and support.

reparations

for what office are you in the running, billy dear?

Last edited:
I can actually agree to the idea of reparations...

The Democrats owned slaves...

The Democrats fought a bloody Civil War to keep them enslaved...

The Democrats founded the KKK to terrorize the freed slaves...

The Democrats instituted a poll tax to keep the freed slaves from voting...

The Democrats instituted Jim Crow laws in the South in order to keep the descendants of the freed slaves second-class citizens...

Isn't it about time the Democrats settle up???

The Democrats instituted Jim Crow laws in the South in order to keep the descendants of the freed slaves second-class citizens...

OH!!! you mean the big landowners in the South-----yeah--ok -----them......like Carter can give up his peanut farm

OH!!! you mean the big landowners in the South-----yeah--ok -----them......like Carter can give up his peanut farm
Hell, Billy Bob Clinton is a Southern Democrat...

Maybe he could consider donating the money the Clinton Foundation has to help the descendants of those poor slaves...

After all, the Clintons claim it isn't THEIR money anyway... And Democrats sure love to give away someone else's money, don't they????

Hell, Billy Bob Clinton is a Southern Democrat...

Maybe he could consider donating the money the Clinton Foundation has to help the descendants of those poor slaves...

After all, the Clintons claim it isn't THEIR money anyway... And Democrats sure love to give away someone else's money, don't they????

great idea------does Hillary lay claim to the southern heritage too? I hear she has like TWO MANSIONS----one of which is in HARLEM. Harlem is a bastion of black culture----
actually created by freed slaves who fled southern oppression. Were it not for HARLEM I would never have
tasted a COLLARD GREEN----damn sturdy garden veggie

Actually, I could agree with Jimmy Carter paying reparations, since his ancesters owned slaves...

The Lewiston Daily Sun - Google News Archive Search

Damn, I guess the Carters didn't build that farm after all!!!

Actually, I could agree with Jimmy Carter paying reparations, since his ancesters owned slaves...

The Lewiston Daily Sun - Google News Archive Search

Damn, I guess the Carters didn't build that farm after all!!!

good----we got that problem solved------what else?

I invite people who identify as White to offer services or contributions to People of Color in need of time, energy, substantive care, and support.

reparations

The best offer is a good kick in the butt.

kick-in-butt.jpeg

Sorry, but I am totally stealing this and attributing it to a Random Patriot.

Hope you dont mind.

As Democrats push the unemployment rate of black teens to over 50%, cause cops to pull back leaving them more exposed to criminals, and fail to deliver on promises of prosperity for the black community in election after election, I cant help but wonder if anyone expects anything more from Dimbocrats other than lies any more, and so they have become 'results teflon' coated. They can fail, fail, and fail some more, but no one expects anything different and so it isnt seen as failure any more, it's just an extension of Democrat policy to fail.

TwoVictimsMoms_zpshsrugfeh.jpg

People of color can kiss my white ass.

Not all of them. Those that think because I'm white, despite my family not being in the U.S. until after 1900, I owe something to someone that was never a slave, they can pucker up.

Forum List

Back