Reparations, Racism & Affirmative Action

Understand public policy and how it is developed, and human behavior was more interesting. To each their own junior. You're a dumbass when it comes to history law, public policy and human behavior.

Hey ShitFerBrains, in 1988 I wrote a textbook on human behavior! As an adjunct to a side field I'm interested in part of Applied Psychology which I began studying in 1973, not so much the theoretical side but how it relates to a predictive tool I've studied, quantifying its measurement in statistically consistent ways in order to remove human error. And if there is one thing I know, it is that I've yet to meet a sociologist who wasn't an idiot that essentially accomplished NOTHING with all their work but baseless theories and models, and the other thing I know is that if there is ONE PERSON on this board that knows less about the human condition and what drives people than anyone else here, IT IS YOU.

View attachment 273617

I know more about it than you. For if you really understood human behavior your opinion would be different. Not all sociologists work on theory.

At a social event last night one of my NRA type friends brought politics into the conversation the other night and asked if I believed in Reparations for blacks. Slavery was terrible, the government should put a huge gold statue of Harriet Tubman stomping down a pig next to every crumbling Robert E Lee statue they can find, but I don't believe in Reparations. Sins of the past and all.

He then asked about Affirmative Action. I told him I will believe in Affirmative Action until the day I stop hearing racist comments and "jokes" from the ignorant masses. So this fellow who has let me shoot his Romanian AK said, "Guess we'll have Affirmative Action for awhile" and the mood got somber for a couple good reasons and everyone nodded.

Hopefully my fellow posters remember what they say goes into other's views on policy.

Typical Race thread:

IM2: You're a racist!

OTHER MEMBERS: No, YOU are!

IM2: Whites are shit! To blame for everything!

THE FACTS:
  1. Blacks have had equality for a long time if they only learn how to use it. Those that choose to have very good lives.
  2. We have long outgrown the idea of affirmative action! The very idea implies that some large groups of people in this country AREN'T equal and can only get there with the hand of government. Let everyone compete fairly in an open market.
  3. Truth is that most Whites have accepted Blacks long ago. It is truly an equal opportunity workforce. The main thing that keeps up the polarity, friction, tension and distance between Whites and Blacks is mostly the few who rather than taking advantage of opportunity and building a life for themselves and going about acting as an equal and just another person walking down the street constantly maintain this separate "culture" for Blacks as Blacks rather than just other Americans, and talk instead with anger and threats about injustice and demands with raised fists. People are frankly sick of it. It just polarizes society and keeps both people and police on edge that many Blacks simply aren't yet ready to join society at large as equals.
The race baiters just tune people out rather than bring them in. Want equality? Act equal. Go get an education, apply for loans, get a job and get a freeking life.

Those are nit the facts. IM2 did not start this thread. I believe it was started by Tornado3800.

A white person.

I have a masters degree in sociology. You go get one.

Toobfreak, Maybe its a local thing but I really think 10 percent ish percent of my white identifying friends are pure racist sacks and another 20 percent are borderline. The Ferguson tragedies empowered the racists to open their mouths and "prove" to me Affirmative Action was needed and to some degree the rioters were correct.

Stupid rioters though. :(

Not agreeing with riots, but had the attorney allowed a trial in Ferguson there would have been no riots.

McCullough gave the worst TV performance in history. He was "part of the system" or whatever and his tv appearance detailing how he had no case and looking satisfied about it damned him.

Not sure if it made national news but if I recall there were riots before that night. The crowd I see here is pretty white pride dominated but to be fair I'll ad the rioters did not make me happy looting an auto parts store we all need to keep our cars running and I'm going to remember that as long as I remember my white friends and their racist comments.

You have. Bringing race into a discussion is not racist unless there is a suggestion of racial superiority. However, your constant accusations of my racism brings race into the discussion .

your confusing racist with racism,,,superiority only applies to racism,,,

a racist is someone that makes choices or views things based on skin color like you do,,,

your a racist and dont even know it,,,

and blacks are using racism when they murder whites because they are white,,,

I know full well the distinction chump. A racist determines superiority based on race.

Now start naming off laws and policies made by blacks from 7-4-1776 until this very second that were created to deny whites equal opportunity and then we can discuss black racism.
your wrong again,,thats racism not racist,,,a racist is a person and racism is an action,,,
and your a racist,,,

and people make laws not races,,,

I have been right about everything I said. So start naming off laws and policies made IN AMERICA by BLACK PEOPLE from 7-4-1776 until this very second that were created to deny WHITE PEOPLE equal opportunity and then we can discuss black racism.

how about you show me one law that denies or restricts blacks on anything???

I believe you were asked to start naming off laws and policies made IN AMERICA by BLACK PEOPLE from 7-4-1776 until this very second that were created to deny WHITE PEOPLE equal opportunity.

Try doing that before you ask me to find laws. You were asked to do this first, so don't try the you didn't answer my question shit.

At a social event last night one of my NRA type friends brought politics into the conversation the other night and asked if I believed in Reparations for blacks. Slavery was terrible, the government should put a huge gold statue of Harriet Tubman stomping down a pig next to every crumbling Robert E Lee statue they can find, but I don't believe in Reparations. Sins of the past and all.

He then asked about Affirmative Action. I told him I will believe in Affirmative Action until the day I stop hearing racist comments and "jokes" from the ignorant masses. So this fellow who has let me shoot his Romanian AK said, "Guess we'll have Affirmative Action for awhile" and the mood got somber for a couple good reasons and everyone nodded.

Hopefully my fellow posters remember what they say goes into other's views on policy.

Typical Race thread:

THE FACTS:
  1. Blacks have had equality for a long time if they only learn how to use it. Those that choose to have very good lives.
  2. We have long outgrown the idea of affirmative action! The very idea implies that some large groups of people in this country AREN'T equal and can only get there with the hand of government. Let everyone compete fairly in an open market.
  3. Truth is that most Whites have accepted Blacks long ago. It is truly an equal opportunity workforce. The main thing that keeps up the polarity, friction, tension and distance between Whites and Blacks is mostly the few who rather than taking advantage of opportunity and building a life for themselves and going about acting as an equal and just another person walking down the street constantly maintain this separate "culture" for Blacks as Blacks rather than just other Americans, and talk instead with anger and threats about injustice and demands with raised fists. People are frankly sick of it. It just polarizes society and keeps both people and police on edge that many Blacks simply aren't yet ready to join society at large as equals.
The race baiters just tune people out rather than bring them in. Want equality? Act equal. Go get an education, apply for loans, get a job and get a freeking life.

Those are nit the facts. IM2 did not start this thread. I believe it was started by Tornado3800.

A white person.

Toobfreak, Maybe its a local thing but I really think 10 percent ish percent of my white identifying friends are pure racist sacks and another 20 percent are borderline. The Ferguson tragedies empowered the racists to open their mouths and "prove" to me Affirmative Action was needed and to some degree the rioters were correct.

Not agreeing with riots, but had the attorney allowed a trial in Ferguson there would have been no riots.

McCullough gave the worst TV performance in history. He was "part of the system" or whatever and his tv appearance detailing how he had no case and looking satisfied about it damned him.

Not sure if it made national news but if I recall there were riots before that night. The crowd I see here is pretty white pride dominated but to be fair I'll ad the rioters did not make me happy looting an auto parts store we all need to keep our cars running and I'm going to remember that as long as I remember my white friends and their racist comments.

Numerous constitutional violations were put on those people for years in Ferguson. Whites took arms and held a town hostage because a white man (Cliven Bundy) didn't want to pay the same fees every other rancher paid. Imagine what kind of violence would have happened had they endure years of the type of brutality they took in Ferguson.

Sure you are. NOT!
how would you know??

its only because your a racist you claim to know,,,

No, it's because I actually know some native Americans and they don't call themselves that. It's all about tribe and nation.
OH I see you know some there for you know what they think ,,,

thats another racist comment from you

I don't know how they think, but I do know how they introduce themselves.

Lol! Keep trying junior. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

thats very racist of you to say,,,

Of course it is.

Lol! Keep trying junior. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

your confusing racist with racism,,,superiority only applies to racism,,,

a racist is someone that makes choices or views things based on skin color like you do,,,

your a racist and dont even know it,,,

and blacks are using racism when they murder whites because they are white,,,

I know full well the distinction chump. A racist determines superiority based on race.

Now start naming off laws and policies made by blacks from 7-4-1776 until this very second that were created to deny whites equal opportunity and then we can discuss black racism.
your wrong again,,thats racism not racist,,,a racist is a person and racism is an action,,,
and your a racist,,,

I have been right about everything I said. So start naming off laws and policies made IN AMERICA by BLACK PEOPLE from 7-4-1776 until this very second that were created to deny WHITE PEOPLE equal opportunity and then we can discuss black racism.

I believe you were asked to start naming off laws and policies made IN AMERICA by BLACK PEOPLE from 7-4-1776 until this very second that were created to deny WHITE PEOPLE equal opportunity.

Try doing that before you ask me to find laws. You were asked to do this first, so don't try the you didn't answer my question shit.

I dont know of any,,,,

your turn

The Black African Experience Is Pretty Much The Same The World Over
Haiti Has Been Self Determinate Since 1791
They Don't Have The Legacy Of Slavery, Jim Crow, Or Whitey
Yet They Are The Same As Any Other Black Run Nation You Pick
And African Blacks Live Essentially The Same Level Everywhere Else
Blacks Should Be Glad They Live In America
But Face It
All The Hand-Up They Can Be Given
Will Never Make A True Difference In Where They Collectively Are
Because They Have Reached The Level They Will Always Be
Given Their Collective Limitations

Sorry
Calling Race A Social Construct Is The Social Construct
Want To Raise Yourself, Imitate Everyone Else

and your a racist,,,

I dont know of any,,,,

your turn

So that means there is no black racism to discuss.

You do understand that laws like stop and frisk or stand your ground are racist policies that target black therefore restriction our freedom. Blacks have been killed by police with the excuse of they had a gun in open and concealed carry states, which in effect denies blacks of second amendment rights. So there are 3 examples. But you see, those like you asking such questions know what laws or policies are out there like these because you voted for them knowing that's what they were made to do. So this will be the last time I will answer this question.

The Black African Experience Is Pretty Much The Same The World Over
Haiti Has Been Self Determinate Since 1791
They Don't Have The Legacy Of Slavery, Jim Crow, Or Whitey
Yet They Are The Same As Any Other Black Run Nation You Pick
And African Blacks Live Essentially The Same Level Everywhere Else
Blacks Should Be Glad They Live In America
But Face It
All The Hand-Up They Can Be Given
Will Never Make A True Difference In Where They Collectively Are
Because They Have Reached The Level They Will Always Be
Given Their Collective Limitations

Sorry
Calling Race A Social Construct Is The Social Construct
Want To Raise Yourself, Imitate Everyone Else

Whites have been given everything in America by the government .

Africa was ruined by white colonization and still today whites are robbing Africa of it's wealth. Haiti was destroyed by an earthquake. Seems that you cherry black run nations to fit your agenda.

You don't want us to imitate the exact way whites raised themselves boy. Think before you hit the post reply button.

Typical Race thread:

THE FACTS:

A white person.

Numerous constitutional violations were put on those people for years in Ferguson. Whites took arms and held a town hostage because a white man (Cliven Bundy) didn't want to pay the same fees every other rancher paid. Imagine what kind of violence would have happened had they endure years of the type of brutality they took in Ferguson.

Whites are idiots also. The 1919 riots are an example. Then the Kent State Riot more recently. Oh, and how about Eisenhower having to send the Band of Brothers to Little Rock to intimidate the govenor and National Guard into letting black kids into a school.

Dellwood, a neighbor of Ferguson in our county of 100 mini cities, used to pull over trouble makers and have their cars impounded for punishment even if they weren't going to be really arrested.

Ferguson we didn't have the contract for.

Honestly of all the older inner (inside the I-270 loop) muncipalities we have Ferguson is far from the worst. That part over on Canfield I imagine Ferguson annexed looking to get taxes from a mall and I forget its even part of the town. Teach them to make a money grab lol.

A white person.

Whites are idiots also. The 1919 riots are an example. Then the Kent State Riot more recently. Oh, and how about Eisenhower having to send the Band of Brothers to Little Rock to intimidate the govenor and National Guard into letting black kids into a school.

Dellwood, a neighbor of Ferguson in our county of 100 mini cities, used to pull over trouble makers and have their cars impounded for punishment even if they weren't going to be really arrested.

Ferguson we didn't have the contract for.

Honestly of all the older inner (inside the I-270 loop) muncipalities we have Ferguson is far from the worst. That part over on Canfield I imagine Ferguson annexed looking to get taxes from a mall and I forget its even part of the town. Teach them to make a money grab lol.

Fair enough. Point taken.

They are sins that continue. But I also want to say that I agree with you about AA. I also think that people need to understand that AA is not just for blacks and in reality whites have benefitted the most.

White women benefit most from affirmative action — and are among its fiercest opponents

I agree with your comment on Women and other minorities, including the disabled, but AA has been replaced by consent decrees in much of America.

Consent Decree: "A court order to which all parties have agreed. It is often done after a settlement between the parties that is subject to approval by the court."

It eliminated quotas; Human Resources is required to make an effort to recruit, train and hire protected class members, so as to create a work force which represents the communities demographics.

They are sins that continue. But I also want to say that I agree with you about AA. I also think that people need to understand that AA is not just for blacks and in reality whites have benefitted the most.

White women benefit most from affirmative action — and are among its fiercest opponents
Never known someone to be hired solely for being a white woman

If Blacks ever got reparations in the form of cash payments the majority of Americans would be appalled and disgusted...including most African Americans....
So bring it on....and watch the dems sink future into the abyss....
Why would African Americans who are the people asking for reparations be appalled and disgusted?

Why do you low rent, dumb, white racist imbeciles think you can speak for blacks?
You speak for other blacks, being black does not give you any more power to do so, you should speak for yourself, since no two people think alike.

If Blacks ever got reparations in the form of cash payments the majority of Americans would be appalled and disgusted...including most African Americans....
So bring it on....and watch the dems sink future into the abyss....
AA is reparations. I think AA is fine if carefully targeted. Too much creates a backlash.
There must be a time limit to affirmative action or it quickly becomes a negative action that will need to be affirmed in the future....

When racist white preferences end AA can end. Seems like nobody is asking for time limits on that.
You seem to think all blacks who are denied anything is only do to race. If this were true, why are whites also denied jobs, homes, loans?

How about this. Reparations for any black who is 16 years old or younger and gets an associates degree after they graduate high school.

What reparations would they get for achieving this goal? The bachelor degree would be free at whatever college you can get in to.

This would not only benefit every black kid it would also benefit the parents. They wouldn’t have to worry about paying for their kids college.

And anyone who doesn’t take advantage has nothing to complain about.

Molly, you are a member of the prime beneficiary of Affirmative action. You can marry your way into unearned wealth. So whatever your argument is, it is without merit based on these 2 things alone.

Hello, IM2. Does American citizen Molly also have a choice to not marry and make the DECISION to become a burden to her community instead of an asset?

POVERTY toya graham .jpg WAKA FLOCKA TERRORIST DEBRA ANTNEY.jpg

Peace.

New Topics

Forum List

Back