Reparations and Slavery

The biggest problem I have with this issue of reparations is that it reinforces the association that the black community and other minorities have with being a victim. IOW, somebody owes me something, it's somebody else's fault if I'm not as successful as I could be and I want my pound of flesh from somebody whether they are actually responsible for my situation or not. Which is not to say that injustices weren't done in the past, but newsflash! - injustices have always been done to people since the dawn of time.

It's a resistance to taking responsibility for what you have or have not done as an individual and as a group, and passing that on to another person or group. Fine if you've got specific evidence of wrong-doing, put it out there and address it in the public sphere or in the courts. But otherwise, STFU and get on with your life. Stop waiting for the gov't to help you out, do it yourself. IOW, being a victim just doesn't feed the bulldog, so stop bitching about the way things were and start focusing on how to make things better for you and yours in the future.

Last edited:
Blacks were in those numbers and still had to face nationwide apartheid for 100 years after that war.

Here we go again.
Democrats really fucked them over. Why do they continue to let the Democratic party make chumps out of them?
Are you really asking why the majority of blacks support the Democratic Party? Does that really confuse you?
Because they love it when an illegal gets hired in their place and they get to apply for welfare and food stamps.

Blacks were in those numbers and still had to face nationwide apartheid for 100 years after that war.

Here we go again.
Democrats really fucked them over. Why do they continue to let the Democratic party make chumps out of them?
Are you really asking why the majority of blacks support the Democratic Party? Does that really confuse you?
Because they love it when an illegal gets hired in their place and they get to apply for welfare and food stamps.
So in other words, you got no clue

Here we go again.
You keep forgetting one of the places I work is in the hood and I work with “Brothers” from two other hoods.

Here we go again.
You keep forgetting one of the places I work is in the hood and I work with “Brothers” from two other hoods.
I don’t care where you work. I’m just looking at how you are answering questions. If you think blacks overwhelmingly support the Dems over republicans because they like watching illegals take their jobs then you are completely clueless.

I remember when Barbara Jordan said something about the illegals here in Texas and their negative effects on both black and latino employment, something the American latino activists in those days also opposed, and got tossed under the bus by the Black Caucus. Asking why black people support Democrats is indeed a good question when the black political establishment never opens its crooked mouths about it. this is just more proof the black middle class just uses the hood rats to extort bennies for themselves from the govt. and could care less about genuine progress, and they need them to be violently racist, as violent as it's possible to jack them up to.

Here we go again.
Why do you keep repeating this? You've been shown that republicans are just as responsible. And the republican party of today is racist.
Bullshit.

what about asians? werent they all slaves building the great wall of china way way back around 1985?

I have no problem with the US Government chipping-in on Reparations of some kind...

And we can do just that...

The minute we get the African Tribes' share of the funds, for capturing and selling their neighbors and ethnic kin...

The minute we get the Muslim-Arab coastal states' share of the funds, for buying from the black slave-catchers and selling to the Euros...

The minute we get the European Union's share of the funds, for transporting the across The Pond and selling them to the plantations...

Minus the value of the White soldiers who died in the Civil War to help free the slaves as well as preserving the Union...

Minus the value of 50+ years of preferential treatment, hiring and admissions quotas, etc., following the 1964 Civil Rights Act...

Minus the contributions of Whites whose ancestors arrived largely after 1865...

Minus the contributions of Whites whose ancestors primarily resided before 1865 in Free States or lands destined to become Free States...

Yeah... that ought to come to about .25 cents per Black that can prove majority slave ancestry...

Sure... go for it... :21:

Only those with the political IQ of a small soap dish take reparations seriously. Wont be on the DUM platform in 2020.....100% certainty ( just like the GND).

The DUMS dont want to lose 48 states!:2up:

I have no problem with the US Government chipping-in on Reparations of some kind...

And we can do just that...

The minute we get the African Tribes' share of the funds, for capturing and selling their neighbors and ethnic kin...

The minute we get the Muslim-Arab coastal states' share of the funds, for buying from the black slave-catchers and selling to the Euros...

The minute we get the European Union's share of the funds, for transporting the across The Pond and selling them to the plantations...

Minus the value of the White soldiers who died in the Civil War to help free the slaves as well as preserving the Union...

Minus the value of 50+ years of preferential treatment, hiring and admissions quotas, etc., following the 1964 Civil Rights Act...

Minus the contributions of Whites whose ancestors arrived largely after 1865...

Minus the contributions of Whites whose ancestors primarily resided before 1865 in Free States or lands destined to become Free States...

Yeah... that ought to come to about .25 cents per Black that can prove majority slave ancestry...

Sure... go for it... :21:

A brilliant post.....lol......what a kick to the nut sacks of progressives!

I don’t care where you work. I’m just looking at how you are answering questions. If you think blacks overwhelmingly support the Dems over republicans because they like watching illegals take their jobs then you are completely clueless.
Blacks are too stupid to think out of the box.
I have explained to many Blacks in the hood what both parties are doing to them and all of a sudden they realize they have been hoodwinked.

What the hell, if we're going to do reparations, how about reparations for animals. After all people stole their country, killed them for food, experiment with them...just overall abuse.

I have explained to many Blacks in the hood what both parties are doing to them and all of a sudden they realize they have been hoodwinked.
You think black support Dems because they get illegals to take their jobs... it no wonder why people don’t take you seriously. Do you want to try again to answer that question? Why do the majority of blacks support Dems?

You think black support Dems because they get illegals to take their jobs... it no wonder why people don’t take you seriously. Do you want to try again to answer that question? Why do the majority of blacks support Dems?
Are you suffering from reading comprehension at the moment?
I know you’re not stupid.
The point is that Blacks feel bad for these Illegals but don’t connect the dots that the Illegals are taking their jobs until it’s pointed out to them.
The Blacks I have met in the last two years that have jobs due to Trump’s ICE policy in Nassau County are much happier working than getting public aid.

Forum List

Back