Reparations and Decline of White Guilt

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by Annie, Sep 15, 2005.

1. Annie

Annie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,770
    Interesting, ongoing series on Best of the Web. Many links, including earlier posts, at site:

http://www.opinionjournal.com/best/

2. William Joyce

William Joyce Chemotherapy for PC

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,349
    Ah, yes. The path to integration, Taranto the Capitalist Communist intones. It's bullshit. Integration won't happen because the races are too different to integrate. But James Taranto won't tell you that, or even dare think the thought, because to do so would imperil his journalistic career. Says James:

"Hardly anyone argues against the Civil Rights Act of 1964, the Voting Rights Act of 1965, or the outcomes of landmark civil rights cases such as Brown v. Board of Education and Loving v. Virginia."

Au contraire, mon frere.

Brown was insane, and Loving was insane. None are based on law. Both are based on what boils down to an attack on whites, period, dressed up as "progressive" law. Thus, they are sacrosanct... at least to the MSM. Not to the real people on the ground. Not to the real conservatives.

Taranto is right about one thing: white guilt is on the decline. That's because most of us recognize what I said above, at least on an intuitive level, if not a spoken level. Whites are just sick and tired of the black complaint that all their problems are our fault.

Now, if we could just gin that up to a genuine white resistance to the destruction of America, we'd be getting somewhere.

The hard truth is that blacks recognize, CORRECTLY, they they are generally not as well liked as whites --- never mind that the City of New Orleans is RUN by blacks. In any event. They aren't as well-liked by whites for one simple reason: they behave very differently from whites, beyond simply looking different. This creates natural tension. Blacks see this. Whites refuse to.

It's a fucking mess that won't be resolved --- EVER --- until we acknowledge the plain fact of racial difference. Blacks are a quite different variety of human being, with generally lower intelligence and higher inclination to violence. This is a fact. Sorry, campers. You wanted a happy ending and I gave you reality.

3. Annie

Annie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,770

Ya know what scares me WJ? If we met in person, instead of online, we would probably be simpatico. Scary.

4. William Joyce

William Joyce Chemotherapy for PC

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,349
    Oh, now. You'd see me with my bookish spectacles and unfailing WASPy politeness and probably be disappointed that I wasn't more ferocious. It's hard for the wife to figure: how'd a former altar boy get such unpopular far right views?

5. Annie

Annie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,770
    If your wife thought she's married a conservative and found herself with you? Well I wish the best for both, but hope she is strong enough to break out.

6. Johnney

Johnney Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +141
    we dont owe those ignorant bastards nothing. and for what? and who do you think will pay? you have a beef with one of my ancestors, go did his old bones up and talk to them about it.

7. Nuc

Nuc Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +141
    It's Walter Mitty syndrome.