Doesn't Ravi have dibs on that?

:eusa_shifty:

Have you seen her lately?

Bitch is swimmin' wiv da fishes.

Say it isn't so!

swim-with-the-fishes.png

She's on vacation in the Bahamas.

Jen_ScubaSmall.jpg

Put Jillian down as a Republican to debate on the Constitution, legal matters and shoes

There's no debate on shoes . . . shoes rock. End. of. Discussion.

You are partially correct, boing. Shoes do indeed 'rock'. But, I think there are important issue to be debated on this. For instance, is it socially acceptable to wear white shoes in winter? Is it a serious breach of fashion law to use a bag that does not match ones shoes? Are Louboutin shoes really worth the price? All these are issues that need to be discussed - for the sake of the children!

I'm sure we can get six people who can do a fun event. Are you interested?

I would be interested but I am not exactly what you would call democrat. I would be arguing my own opinions, not any official platform of the democratic party, there are some issues where I differ from them dramatically.

If you're a registered democrat, sign up for that party. Whatever way you lean more towards, that's the way you go.

HEY TOOMEY. YOU WOULD BE BETTER OFF JUST POSTING A POLL in "politics" and letting the fur fly.

If you're interested, just put your name down. To all the other people posting irrelevant posts, please get off. Thanks.

I'll sign up for the Cheese Party

tumblr_kw4k6emme51qzxzwwo1_500.jpg

If you're interested, just add your name here:

Democrats:

Republicans:

Put me down for the..

Very Silly Party:
1. Malcolm Peter Brian Telescope Adrian Umbrella Stand Jasper Wednesday (pops mouth twice) Stoatgobbler John Raw Vegetable (sound effect of horse whinnying) Arthur Norman Michael (blows squeker) Featherstone Smith (blows whistle) Northgot Edwards Harris (fires pistol, which goes 'whoop') Mason (chuff-chuff-chuff) Frampton Jones Fruitbat Gilbert (sings) 'We'll keep a welcome in the' (three shots, stops singing) Williams If I Could Walk That Way Jenkin (squeker) Tiger-drawers...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31FFTx6AKmU]Election Night Special - YouTube[/ame]

3:50 in the video.

Forum List

Back