Rep. Todd Arrested on DUI

That would sound a death-knell for an officer in the military (Fed of course) nowadays no? He's an elected officer in the Congress (Fed). A weekday too. :D He must be scrambling to draft a press release/decide what to do.

Rep. Todd Arrested on DUI | Tennessee Report

Tennessee state Rep. Curry Todd, a Republican from Collierville, was arrested in Nashville last night on charges of drunk driving and carrying a loaded handgun.

The arresting officer’s affidavit states that Todd was “extremely unsteady on his feet” and that he was “almost falling down at times.” The officer observed Todd was “obviously very impaired and not in any condition to be carrying a loaded handgun.” (His mugshot is at right.)

A former Memphis police officer, Todd was first elected to the Tennessee Legislature in 1998. He currently serves as chairman of the House State and Local Government Committee.

In 2009 and 2010 Todd sponsored legislation allowing Tennesseans with firearm-carry permits to possess their guns in restaurants that serve alcohol, provided they do not consume alcohol.
<more>

yeah!!! another drunken congresscritter and....wait for it......

I SAID wait for it...:evil:

(que the snidley whiplash music)

hes a da da daaaaaaaaaaaaa republican!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

Tennessee state Rep. Curry Todd, a Republican from Collierville, was arrested in Nashville last night on charges of drunk driving and carrying a loaded handgun.

The arresting officer’s affidavit states that Todd was “extremely unsteady on his feet” and that he was “almost falling down at times.” The officer observed Todd was “obviously very impaired and not in any condition to be carrying a loaded handgun.” (His mugshot is at right.)

A former Memphis police officer, Todd was first elected to the Tennessee Legislature in 1998. He currently serves as chairman of the House State and Local Government Committee.

In 2009 and 2010 Todd sponsored legislation allowing Tennesseans with firearm-carry permits to possess their guns in restaurants that serve alcohol, provided they do not consume alcohol.
<more>

Howard Dean?

That would sound a death-knell for an officer in the military (Fed of course) nowadays no? He's an elected officer in the Congress (Fed). A weekday too. :D He must be scrambling to draft a press release/decide what to do.

Did you feel the same way about Representative Kennedy?

he's a state rep, not a congressman, and if lynchburg is in his district, he might come out of it okay.

he should probably address his alcoholism, though.

<more>

Howard Dean?

jimmy dean?

jan and dean?

dean wurmer?

they all run together after awhile...

The guys a state senator...I thought he was a congressman...this is a joke.

I thought Dems did not resign for such things?

he didn't.

he resigned for other reasons. i forget what they were.

traditionally, here in massachusetts, democrats resign right after their last appeal is denied by the court.

it may be different in other places.

Damn Yankees!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_uh8XjgLTE&ob=av2e]Damn Yankees - High Enough (Video) - YouTube[/ame]

he didn't.

he resigned for other reasons. i forget what they were.

traditionally, here in massachusetts, democrats resign right after their last appeal is denied by the court.

it may be different in other places.

Damn Yankees!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_uh8XjgLTE&ob=av2e]Damn Yankees - High Enough (Video) - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xe4MGjaFJyc&feature=related]Bucky effin&#39; Dent - YouTube[/ame]

Wake me up when he leaves his gf to drown in the car on the way to a Bobby Byrd Klan rally

Wake me up when he leaves his gf to drown in the car on the way to a Bobby Byrd Klan rally

Mary Jo Kopeckne's family are deeply offended that you would call her Kennedys girlfriend. There is no evidence to support that and no evidence that she had loose morals

Have some respect for the dead

Last edited:

Forum List

Back