Rep. Todd Arrested on DUI

And what brought about that goodbye had nothing to do with his political views since both sides of the wings have been caught in criminal. Both sides have been caught at it and so as anything more than an informative post it fails.

And since it informs of Todd's arrest, I see it as good OP imo.

The problem is, the hack OP wouldn't have informed us of a democrat getting a DUI.

But a Republican would. It all works out. That's why they are 'sides'. :)

Hacks are hacks, be they left or right, and they deserved to be ridiculed.

He was not just drunk, he had a loaded gun, you nimrods!!! I shudder to think what you all would have said had it not been a Republican.

It's legal to have a loaded gun in Tennessee, dipstick.

Sponsor of TN guns in bars bill charged with having gun while driving drunk

Tennessee state Rep. Curry Todd, a lead sponsor of a law allowing handgun carry permit holders to bring guns into bars, has been arrested on charges of drunken driving and possession of a gun while under the influence.

He allegedly failed a roadside sobriety test and refused to take a breathalyzer.

A loaded Smith & Wesson 38 Special was found in a holster stuffed between the driver seat and the center console.

A spokesman for the House Republican Caucus had no immediate comment on the arrest.

I'm sure they didn't!!!!

Sponsor of TN guns in bars bill charged with having gun while driving drunk | wbir.com

The fact that the drunk driving arrest of prepresentative from a backwater state would become some kind of national scandal only shows how shallow and petty the liberal agenda has become.

Yea...

Rampant hypocrisy will do that

Well, that was stupid. Say goodbye to that career.

And what brought about that goodbye had nothing to do with his political views since both sides of the wings have been caught in criminality. Both sides have been caught at it and so as anything more than an informative post it fails.

And since it informs of Todd's arrest, I see it as good OP imo.
Guns-in-Bars Sponsor, Rep. Curry Todd, Caught Drunk with Loaded Gun, Police Say | Pith in the Wind
Drinking with your gun—that's something the lawmaker told us repeatedly during the guns-in-bars debate that no responsible handgun owner ever would do. In fact, it's prohibited under the guns-in-bars law. According to Todd, that law was only to let law-abiding (sober) citizens carry their licensed weapons into family restaurants to protect all the patrons against any would-be robbers or other armed assailants.

“Folks were being robbed, assaulted — it was becoming an issue of personal safety,” Todd said at the time, adding that the National Rifle Association had helped his legislative efforts. We're sure everyone felt safer with the bleary eyed Todd there with them last night.

Sponsor of TN guns in bars bill charged with having gun while driving drunk

Tennessee state Rep. Curry Todd, a lead sponsor of a law allowing handgun carry permit holders to bring guns into bars, has been arrested on charges of drunken driving and possession of a gun while under the influence.

He allegedly failed a roadside sobriety test and refused to take a breathalyzer.

A loaded Smith & Wesson 38 Special was found in a holster stuffed between the driver seat and the center console.

A spokesman for the House Republican Caucus had no immediate comment on the arrest.

I'm sure they didn't!!!!

Sponsor of TN guns in bars bill charged with having gun while driving drunk | wbir.com

The fact that the drunk driving arrest of prepresentative from a backwater state would become some kind of national scandal only shows how shallow and petty the liberal agenda has become.
:eusa_hand:
Guns-in-Bars Sponsor, Rep. Curry Todd, Caught Drunk with Loaded Gun, Police Say | Pith in the Wind
Guns-in-Bars Sponsor, Rep. Curry Todd, Caught Drunk with Loaded Gun, Police Say
:lol:

The problem is, the hack OP wouldn't have informed us of a democrat getting a DUI.

And those who wish to do that could use some intellect and show the ridicule as something informative.

Rather than just calling names which just kills threads and scroll wheels imo. :razz:

Anyone can call names. I can teach a parrot to do that.

Where's the ridicule. In name calling? I beg to disagree Elvis.

And those who wish to do that could use some intellect and show the ridicule as something informative.

Rather than just calling names which just kills threads and scroll wheels imo. :razz:

It's not limited to name calling.... and this thread deserved derailing.

I know that. I've seen the lengths... Deserved derailing?

Well, it's derailed regardless.

I know that. I've seen the lengths... Deserved derailing?

Well, it's derailed regardless.
Good.

Forum List

Back