Rep Text Problem.

Looking at my own posts, where the rep should be with all the colorful squares it looks like this:

Location: Midland-Odessa, TX--Yeah, that's where Dubya grew up.
Sidestreamer could be state governorSidestreamer could be state governorSidestreamer could be state governor
Sidestreamer could be state governorSidestreamer could be state governorSidestreamer could be state governorSidestreamer could be state governorSidestreamer could be state governorSidestreamer could be state governorSidestreamer could be state governorSidestreamer could be state governorSidestreamer could be state governorSidestreamer could be state governorSidestreamer could be state governor

Note the bottom part.

This only started today. I'm wondering what's causing this text to appear?

Looking at my own posts, where the rep should be with all the colorful squares it looks like this:

Sidestreamer could be state governorSidestreamer could be state governorSidestreamer could be state governor
Sidestreamer could be state governorSidestreamer could be state governorSidestreamer could be state governorSidestreamer could be state governorSidestreamer could be state governorSidestreamer could be state governorSidestreamer could be state governorSidestreamer could be state governorSidestreamer could be state governorSidestreamer could be state governorSidestreamer could be state governor

Note the bottom part.

the images didnt load the first time the page loaded, refresh and it should be fine

Note the bottom part.

The page loaded incorrectly, or you left your cursor sitting on top of your rep medals. The comment is from the dialogue explanation box for the rep medals.

File Not Found

Firefox can't find the file at http://www.usmessageboard.com/patriarch_usa/reputation/reputation_bronzestar.gif.

* Could the item have been renamed, removed, or relocated?
* Is there a spelling, capitalization, or other typographical error in the address?
* Do you have sufficient access permissions to the requested item?

It loads just fine in IE, but not firefox...
i'm using FF
and it loads just fine for me
you must have it blocked in adblocker or something

File Not Found

Firefox can't find the file at http://www.usmessageboard.com/patriarch_usa/reputation/reputation_bronzestar.gif.

* Could the item have been renamed, removed, or relocated?
* Is there a spelling, capitalization, or other typographical error in the address?
* Do you have sufficient access permissions to the requested item?

It loads just fine in IE, but not firefox...
I have the same trouble with some ftp sites. They will work fine on IE, but not on Firefox. It's the protective nature of Firefox.

Forum List

Back