Rep Sullivan is a Birther

Jay Canuck

by Crom you'll pay!
Jul 30, 2009
The trend of controversial town halls contiuned on Friday when Rep. John Sullivan (R-Okla.) questioned Obama's birth certificate and referred to a White House "enemies list" at a meeting in Tulsa.

"This is a scary time in Washington," he said. "It's a very frightening time. Obama is creating an enemies list of people who oppose this miserable health care plan. I think that's frightening. That's from a guy that can't even show a long-form birth certificate. I think we all ought to be prepared to fight that."

One audience member at the Tulsa Republican Club didn't think that was enough, berating Sullivan for not doing enough to uncover Obama's citizenship, the Tulsa World reported.

john-sullivan-birther-handjob.jpg

[SIZE=-1] Okie birther handjob John Sullivan[/SIZE]

Link

How do you think Jim Inhofe and Tom Coburn got to Washington?
They got there by being crazier birther handjobs than their opponents.

Indiana, Texas, Alabama - move over because there's a new Crazy King and it's Oklahoma.

'Birther' coverage hits fever pitch
Politico - 8-10-09
...John Reiss, executive producer for "Hardball" and executive producer for MSNBC political programming, acknowledged the potential problem in giving too much coverage to conspiracy theories. But he said it was appropriate for Chris Matthews to spend so much time trying to shoot down the rumors...

So you're a bigot. What a surprise.

Allie... you haven't learned yet? Ya, with our newest influx of liberal ass hats, they have brought with them their own rules, and the first rule is, conservatives are NOT allowed to disagree with them. They're smarter than us you know... they want to think for us since all conservatives are too STUPID in their opinion. Ya... :eusa_hand:

The trend of controversial town halls contiuned on Friday when Rep. John Sullivan (R-Okla.) questioned Obama's birth certificate and referred to a White House "enemies list" at a meeting in Tulsa.

"This is a scary time in Washington," he said. "It's a very frightening time. Obama is creating an enemies list of people who oppose this miserable health care plan. I think that's frightening. That's from a guy that can't even show a long-form birth certificate. I think we all ought to be prepared to fight that."

One audience member at the Tulsa Republican Club didn't think that was enough, berating Sullivan for not doing enough to uncover Obama's citizenship, the Tulsa World reported.

Link

Oops! I guess the Obama Brownshirts forgot to shut this meeting down.

I think you should call your local pharmacist to see if they have this in stock and you need a case load.
liagraed.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Link

Oops! I guess the Obama Brownshirts forgot to shut this meeting down.

I would let the nuts say what they want and out loud for the cameras ....this works for Obama:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back