Rep suggestion - Up Yours

Haha, if only we had the time, to mess with reps.

This board is a troll-hole, plain and simple. The good thing about USMB is we can cuss trolls, since hey, trolls are here to jump up, from under a bridge, issue rants, and get cussed.

Reps are out, aren't they.

Terrible idea.

The rep system is already fascist enough with how it favors longevity, no need to make it moreso.

By the way Meister, can I get zero'd out again please?

That's not a bad idea. This whole rep thing is just SO junior high. Its true that newbies don't have a chance of getting a true reading because the old timers can wipe them out with one rep.

Meister, please zero out my rep and post how often you're willing to do that.

Thanks.

Y'know, don't quote me but I'm pretty sure it doesn't factor in wearing a 'fuck me' avatar.

I think it's more, look, admire, don't touch. ;) Give it a rest BD. How many lines are you planning on drawing in the sand at once???

It's like you have contracted Fire-Aids or Sand-Aids. Are you trying to flame out?

You quoted a nine day-old post.

11 from 19 is 8 :eusa_eh:...but, carry on.....:eusa_silenced:

This board is a troll-hole, plain and simple. The good thing about USMB is we can cuss trolls, since hey, trolls are here to jump up, from under a bridge, issue rants, and get cussed.

Other boards talk about this one as a place to go to take our your anger. There's little to no debate or discussion here, just rw's calling everyone else "asswipe".

Yes, I know there are a few libs who get into name calling but mostly, its the rw's who use name calling to hide behind. My rule is never respond to anyone who uses that kind of language.

Another of my rules is, leave before I let someone annoy me. What's the point of reading endless threads, page ofter page, of name calling?

YMMV

Other boards talk about this one as a place to go to take our your anger. There's little to no debate or discussion here, just rw's calling everyone else "asswipe".

Yes, I know there are a few libs who get into name calling but mostly, its the rw's who use name calling to hide behind. My rule is never respond to anyone who uses that kind of language.

Another of my rules is, leave before I let someone annoy me. What's the point of reading endless threads, page ofter page, of name calling?

YMMV

That's a logical decision.

YMMV

this is an IRONY

21b.gif

This is an Irony RED ALERT...Man your battle stations!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trajan, how many lines is your sig area?

I thought it had to be ten or less. If that's more than that, does it mean I can make mine bigget than the ten it is now?

And, just wondering - You D know what this means, right?

conscientia mille testes

Trajan, how many lines is your sig area?

I thought it had to be ten or less. If that's more than that, does it mean I can make mine bigget than the ten it is now?

And, just wondering - You D know what this means, right?

conscientia mille testes

hey, good to see you get involved in policing the site, seriously. :cool:

If you think my sig is too big , use the accepted method, report it please, that's how its done. I will of course be excused from mediating the report becuase it touches me directly. :)

of course I know what it means, I put it there.

YMMV

That's a logical decision.

If it was believable maybe...

YMMV

So you hang out here why??:rolleyes:

I have math anxiety, so this thread has made me start twirling my hair agitatedly, has spawned a massive stress headache..and i am fighting the nerve to viciously neg rep every person who has posted here.

Forum List

Back