Rep Power!!

akiboy

Mar 28, 2006
Mumbai
Hii to everyone!!
My query is that how do you gain reputation power in USMB ??

I see so many people having a reputation power of more than 1000 whereas I am still stuck in 0 even after 6 posts !!

Please advise!!

Akshay

akiboy said:
Hii to everyone!!

I see so many people having a reputation power of more than 1000 whereas I am still stuck in 0 even after 6 posts !!

Please advise!!

Akshay
Now you have 11/0...:rotflmao:

akiboy said:
Hii to everyone!!
My query is that how do you gain reputation power in USMB ??.... Akshay
To give (or take away) you click on the justice scales in the upper right corner of a post. People give them usually as a means of saying "atta boy", "way to go", "a job well done". All have earned their 'rep power' this way.

akiboy said:
Hii to everyone!!

Please advise!!

Akshay

Aki power is different than points, you will gain rep power the more people give you POSITIVE reputation points. Now don't go and take the rep crap seriously like some of the jackoffs here, it is purely just supposed to be a "plaything" here and is nothing to get your knickers in a twist over.

akiboy said:

You make a rather large donation via Paypal to the owner of this board and you'll get plent of rep power! :laugh:

Aki, there are three ways you get rep power: longevity, post count, and rep points.

For every year you are a member of the board, you get one rep power.

For every 200 rep points (I believe), you get one rep power.

For every 1000 posts, you get one rep power.

Forum List

Back