rep power?

hello forum guidelines;

Rep System Guidelines:
Our reputation system is designed to provide a feedback and credibility mechanism. Abuse of the system (repeated neg repping of the same person without cause or positive rep "trading" among users) will not be tolerated. Rep system abuse will result in warnings to cease. Continued abuse will result in random acts of rep manipulation of abusers by admins. Abuse the system, and we will mercilessly toy with you.

plus...go here and look for the appropriate threads..on "rep." etc...

Announcements and Feedback - US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Last edited:
don't listen to that pompus dickhead, rep power means "republican power" it's an acknowledgement that in general, republican thinking is far superior to democratt thinking. the higher the rep power that more republican they are, i'm a libertarian., so i have five, wait six.
an example would be "in a proletariat level of the elemental social class system caused by "dem power", an eleviation of any inherent misery index would be best served by "rep-power". i think that's right, of course, there are inverse corallaries, as imagined prophecies. i hope this clears things up, have fun !!!

Last edited:
don't listen to that pompus dickhead, rep power means "republican power" it's an acknowledgement that in general, republican thinking is far superior to democratt thinking. the higher the rep power that more republican they are, i'm a libertarian., so i have five, wait six.
an example would be "in a proletariat level of the elemental social class system caused by "dem power", an eleviation of any inherent misery index would be best served by "rep-power". i think that's right, of course, there are inverse corallaries, as imagined prophecies. i hope this clears things up, have fun !!!

Says a guy with 6 after 537 posts.:doubt:

Click the little thumbs up symbol in the top right corner of this post and say that you approve of the post and I will let you know via PM.

Says a guy with 6 after 537 posts.:doubt:

i don't have all day to work on being popular like some people. actually i do have all day, but i can't miss bonanza and leave it to beaver and golden girls for this. plus, i have to walk the dog a few times

Forum List

Back