Rep Points Etiquette

I think what she meant is that there are 3 questions about Rep all at the same time, and two of them are from new people... Usually nobody knows anything about rep for the first good month they're here..they don't even notice it, let alone ask about it.

Given the amount of weirdo's we've had pop up lately, one never knows....hence the "new" in quotes.

Shattered said:
I think what she meant is that there are 3 questions about Rep all at the same time, and two of them are from new people... Usually nobody knows anything about rep for the first good month they're here..they don't even notice it, let alone ask about it.

Given the amount of weirdo's we've had pop up lately, one never knows....hence the "new" in quotes.

Shattered, thanks for taking time to explain.

I have to say that I noticed the Rep thing early on, though. I think it's human nature to be curious when we are part of a rating system. I wasn't planning to ask about it, but when I saw NakedEmperor's question, I figured it was okay to ask. I never thought that asking a question about being polite would engender what seems like suspicion. If it wasn't directed to me, then great.
997.gif

Abbey Normal said:
Shattered, thanks for taking time to explain.

I have to say that I noticed the Rep thing early on, though. I think it's human nature to be curious when we are part of a rating system. I wasn't planning to ask about it, but when I saw NakedEmperor's question, I figured it was okay to ask. I never thought that asking a question about being polite would engender what seems like suspicion. If it wasn't directed to me, then great.
997.gif

You aren't under suspicion - most likely because you didn't come here with both guns drawn, and a spare in your boot. :D

Forum List

Back