Rep. Peter King says Muslims aren't American When It Comes to War

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBjTgjD9DgQ

GAFFNEY: It sounds like what you’re recognizing — thank God — is that within the Muslim community, even in this country, let alone elsewhere, folks are finding an environment in which on the one hand it is very easy to be radicalized if you will, to be brought to an adherence to Sharia which leads to jihad. But also, there’s an enomorous pressure on those within the community presumably I would imagine you agree from the Muslim Brotherhood which is much in place in this country to not to come forward, to not help us defeat what really is our common foe: namely the folks that would impose Sharia on all of us.

KING: Yeah, and Frank, this is very unusual for our country because despite a person’s ethnic background or religious background, when a war begins, we’re all Americans. But in this case, this is not the situation. And whether it’s pressure, whether it’s cultural tradition, whatever, the fact is the Muslim community does not cooperate anywhere near to the extent that it should. The irony is that we’re living in two different worlds. One is the real world that I find when I’m talking with police officers, talking with federal law enforcement authorities. And when I raise the question of Muslim cooperation, they look at me like ‘oh of course not, no there’s no cooperation, we don’t anticipate that.’ You know, ‘We never expect cooperation.’ They try but hardly ever get it.

Such comments are of no surprise coming from the same man who said we have too many Mosques in this country.

Isn't this post typical of the same heated rhetoric that democrats are raving about? Here's the democrat party plan: get the liberal media to blame Talk Radio for the shooting and shut Talk Radio down or control it to such an extent that it is a tool of the democrat propaganda machine. Then democrats are home free to engage in any hate speech without fear of criticism.

Normally I don't have a problem with racists and bigots. Except when they are in government.

Then..they gotta go.

King should be punted for this alone. He's an idiot..but this is the cherry on top.

Normally I don't have a problem with racists and bigots. Except when they are in government.

Then..they gotta go.

King should be punted for this alone. He's an idiot..but this is the cherry on top.

Yet you support Democrats.... Go figure

Then..they gotta go.

Yet you support Democrats.... Go figure

When they start yammering on about how one group should be excluded from the American fabric..they'll lose my support.

Till then.

Sorry bout that,

1. Peter King is correct, Islam isn't going to turn on itself, be it Muslims in America or anywhere else, whether they are arab Muslims, or some duffas white dude Muslims who just joined last week.
2. The glue that binds Islam is Satan, plain and simple, and a house devided won't stand, even if its an evil house, thats what most people outside of Islam can not grasp, its a brotherhood, of evil and all Islam waits for is the time to strike, and strike like a snake, and its okay to die doing it for them.
3, Islam as a whole in America is here just to do Satan's bidding, every single day we have the doors open to Islam the further we bury ourselves.
4. I been spreading this information now, for better than ten years, and its not that I hate Muslims, I hate Islam, for its the religion that binds Muslims together, cut off the head and kill the snake, Islam is the head, if we simply ban Islam from America, Muslims will die off, and or leave.
5. This is *THE MOST* dangerous thing to everything good about America, soon very soon, it will be too late to reverse whats been done so far, Peter King is a hero, to speak out, I applaud his stance, fearless to stand up in the public forum of the political stage, and voice what we all know; people like myself, to be the truth.
6. Unless Americans focus on this problem and do it soon, you can kiss this Nation *goodbye*.
7. This government is waking up, and the reason why is people like *CWN*, *guatama*, *Marc39*, and many many others whom I fail to bring to memory, and I am indeed sorry for that.
8. God Bless America, and all those whole agree with me.
9. You other clowns who disagree, I say, tough shit, one way or another we will get past you dumbasses, for your good, and for the good of The United States of America!
10. Your great grand children will thank us, you may never know what all this means, and if *The Lord* returns, we don't have to do a thing, Jesus will sort it all out, himself.:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I am NOT a religious person.

ISLAM is a POS NOT.....I say NOT because it has anything to do with SATAN.

ISLAM doesn't have anything to do with SATAN, because that SOB SATAN DOES NOT EXIST !!!. If there was a SATAN.....then, of course, ISLAM would be the (imaginary) SUPER EVIL's tool.

Mohammed's ISLAM is EVIL just as Hitler's NAZI GERMANY was EVIL, just as Pol Pot's COMMUNIST CAMBODIA was EVIL, or Stalin's COMMUNIST RUSSIA was EVIL, or Mao Tze Tung's COMMUNIST CHINA was EVIL (although China is becoming civilized by replacing Communistic practices with Capitalistic ones with the concomitant change in its "democratic" practices).

Mohammed's ISLAM is EVIL because, like COMMUNISM it seeks WORLD DOMINATION preferably by word.....but by SWORD if necessary.

THE OVERT ISLAMIC BARBARITY coupled with its "Communist Stealth" like tactics, i.e. TAQIYAH, make ISLAM an extremely dangerous adversary as proven by its gains and takeovers in Europe.

ISLAM in America is, primarily in the TAQIYAH stage......because of the number of Muslims in America. There is a study somewhere (and I hope someone finds it....it was on USMB) where there is very clear documentation by actual examples of how ISLAM takes over European Countries in stages: example: Lets say the country is a mythical country called Patagonia in Europe: the study showed how with 1% of the population in Patagonia there was, maybe, the push to have more mosques. With 5% of the population in Patagonia there was a push to have special privileges in schools or civil activities, with 10% - riots........and so on.

All this factually replicated in other European Countries in the various stages of Islamic takeover. I may be wrong, but I think that the once wonderful country of Sweden is in the most advanced stages of ISLAMIC takeover. The fucking Muslims have managed to install an Amendment in Sweden's Constitution that specifically prohibits MUSLIMS from "discrimination".....with the resulting emphasis on the MUSLIM'S interpretation of what their religious rights are !!!. No other RELIGION or its followers are mentioned in this Constitutional Amendment.

BTW, the once peaceful, actually most tranquil Country in the World, Sweden......is now the Country with the MOST RAPES in Europe. And, the rapes are documented to be entirely, or almost entirely, by its Muslim immigrants.

Bottom line: I agree with CWN 1000%.....except for his flights of religious fancy regarding SATAN.

Last edited:

GAFFNEY: It sounds like what you’re recognizing — thank God — is that within the Muslim community, even in this country, let alone elsewhere, folks are finding an environment in which on the one hand it is very easy to be radicalized if you will, to be brought to an adherence to Sharia which leads to jihad. But also, there’s an enomorous pressure on those within the community presumably I would imagine you agree from the Muslim Brotherhood which is much in place in this country to not to come forward, to not help us defeat what really is our common foe: namely the folks that would impose Sharia on all of us.

KING: Yeah, and Frank, this is very unusual for our country because despite a person’s ethnic background or religious background, when a war begins, we’re all Americans. But in this case, this is not the situation. And whether it’s pressure, whether it’s cultural tradition, whatever, the fact is the Muslim community does not cooperate anywhere near to the extent that it should. The irony is that we’re living in two different worlds. One is the real world that I find when I’m talking with police officers, talking with federal law enforcement authorities. And when I raise the question of Muslim cooperation, they look at me like ‘oh of course not, no there’s no cooperation, we don’t anticipate that.’ You know, ‘We never expect cooperation.’ They try but hardly ever get it.

Such comments are of no surprise coming from the same man who said we have too many Mosques in this country.
You might not like the man, but his message is spot on.
He's right. The Muslim community does not cooperate anywhere near the extent it should.

I can't beleive I am agreeing here.

He's right. The Muslim community does not cooperate anywhere near the extent it should.

Says who? You? Are you privy to some information that the rest of us aren't? Speaking of which, how are we defining "cooperating"? How could they "cooperate" more? Your post which you are merely repeating his words makes absolutely no sense.

There is a poll, stated on Fox News that stated ~67 % of the Muslims in America that were polled responded by agreeing with the terrorists by labeling them freedom fighters, or otherwise supporting them. And the others would not respond.

If that doesn't tell you that a SIGNIFICANTnumber of Muslims (probably Muslims of Mid Eastern origin) are UnAmerican arseholes, then YOU are an UnAmerican arsehole.

Because we all know polls are never flawed and can never be biased to the polltaker's conclusion.

Sorry bout that,

1. Peter King is correct, Islam isn't going to turn on itself, be it Muslims in America or anywhere else, whether they are arab Muslims, or some duffas white dude Muslims who just joined last week.
2. The glue that binds Islam is Satan, plain and simple, and a house devided won't stand, even if its an evil house, thats what most people outside of Islam can not grasp, its a brotherhood, of evil and all Islam waits for is the time to strike, and strike like a snake, and its okay to die doing it for them.
3, Islam as a whole in America is here just to do Satan's bidding, every single day we have the doors open to Islam the further we bury ourselves.
4. I been spreading this information now, for better than ten years, and its not that I hate Muslims, I hate Islam, for its the religion that binds Muslims together, cut off the head and kill the snake, Islam is the head, if we simply ban Islam from America, Muslims will die off, and or leave.
5. This is *THE MOST* dangerous thing to everything good about America, soon very soon, it will be too late to reverse whats been done so far, Peter King is a hero, to speak out, I applaud his stance, fearless to stand up in the public forum of the political stage, and voice what we all know; people like myself, to be the truth.
6. Unless Americans focus on this problem and do it soon, you can kiss this Nation *goodbye*.
7. This government is waking up, and the reason why is people like *CWN*, *guatama*, *Marc39*, and many many others whom I fail to bring to memory, and I am indeed sorry for that.
9. You other clowns who disagree, I say, tough shit, one way or another we will get past you dumbasses, for your good, and for the good of The United States of America!
10. Your great grand children will thank us, you may never know what all this means, and if *The Lord* returns, we don't have to do a thing, Jesus will sort it all out, himself.:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

ISLAM doesn't have anything to do with SATAN, because that SOB SATAN DOES NOT EXIST !!!. If there was a SATAN.....then, of course, ISLAM would be the (imaginary) SUPER EVIL's tool.

Mohammed's ISLAM is EVIL just as Hitler's NAZI GERMANY was EVIL, just as Pol Pot's COMMUNIST CAMBODIA was EVIL, or Stalin's COMMUNIST RUSSIA was EVIL, or Mao Tze Tung's COMMUNIST CHINA was EVIL (although China is becoming civilized by replacing Communistic practices with Capitalistic ones with the concomitant change in its "democratic" practices).

Mohammed's ISLAM is EVIL because, like COMMUNISM it seeks WORLD DOMINATION preferably by word.....but by SWORD if necessary.

THE OVERT ISLAMIC BARBARITY coupled with its "Communist Stealth" like tactics, i.e. TAQIYAH, make ISLAM an extremely dangerous adversary as proven by its gains and takeovers in Europe.

ISLAM in America is, primarily in the TAQIYAH stage......because of the number of Muslims in America. There is a study somewhere (and I hope someone finds it....it was on USMB) where there is very clear documentation by actual examples of how ISLAM takes over European Countries in stages: example: Lets say the country is a mythical country called Patagonia in Europe: the study showed how with 1% of the population in Patagonia there was, maybe, the push to have more mosques. With 5% of the population in Patagonia there was a push to have special privileges in schools or civil activities, with 10% - riots........and so on.

All this factually replicated in other European Countries in the various stages of Islamic takeover. I may be wrong, but I think that the once wonderful country of Sweden is in the most advanced stages of ISLAMIC takeover. The fucking Muslims have managed to install an Amendment in Sweden's Constitution that specifically prohibits MUSLIMS from "discrimination".....with the resulting emphasis on the MUSLIM'S interpretation of what their religious rights are !!!. No other RELIGION or its followers are mentioned in this Constitutional Amendment.

BTW, the once peaceful, actually most tranquil Country in the World, Sweden......is now the Country with the MOST RAPES in Europe. And, the rapes are documented to be entirely, or almost entirely, by its Muslim immigrants.

Bottom line: I agree with CWN 1000%.....except for his flights of religious fancy regarding SATAN.

is this the video you are talking about....?
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YpM6QKaAgP0&feature=related[/ame]

Do you see the Muslim Brotherhood or Goldman Sachs as the biggest threat to your "freedom?"

I dont see either as threat to my freedom.

I see apathy and corruption in the people as a threat to my freedom.
The apathy generated by chronic unemployment seems like one of the most obvious threats to US freedoms. The unemployment rate dropped from 9.8% to 9.4% in December; however, the economy added only 103,000 jobs in that month.

Since the unemployment rate is based on the number of people actively seeking work, the apparent drop in December could simply prove more and more Americans are giving up their search for employment.

Should an American Hitler or Stalin arise, he/she would have an army of unemployed hangmen anxious for a regular paycheck.

"Organs of state repression do not rely so much on fanatics and sadists as ordinary citizens who are desperate, who need a job, who are willing to obey.

"(Hannah)Arendt relates a story of a Jew who is released from Buchenwald.

"The freed Jew encountered, among the SS men who gave him certificates of release, a former schoolmate, whom he did not address but stared at.

"The SS guard spontaneously explained to his former friend: 'You must understand, I have five years of unemployment behind me. They can do anything they want with me.'”

Happy as a Hangman

Sorry bout that,

1. Not everyone is able to do what I do, and see what I see.
2. Gautama is right in a lot of his opinions, but he being still in darkness will never fulling know what I'm talking about as long as he isn't a Christian, and in the light.
3. Its hid in plain site to him, he can never see it, its impossible.
4. You can not believe there is a Satan if you don't believe in God, Jesus Christ the Lord.
5. So he will always see just half the story, half the truth, and have half the understanding of whats actually going on in this world.
6. I see what the source of Islam, and its totally hidden from gautama, and always will be, unless he gets born again.
7. Satan is very tricky, tricky like no other, and can indeed fool millions into thinking he isn't real.
8. Thats to those who reject there being a Satan's detriment.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

is this the video you are talking about....?
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YpM6QKaAgP0&feature=related[/ame]

Screaming Eagle,

First, Super thanks for the video !!! That video was a sine qua non in exposing the Islamic World threat......absolutely no doubt about it. And the beauty of it is that this video FACTUALLY documents the insidious takeovers and the rate at which this is accomplished. And, what is also important, all this is verifiable by the numerous actual events in the countries under focus.

Second, the information, very similar to this video, was on USMB some time ago in the form of an article. It's quite possible it was the article from the Front Page Magazine Center: "What Islam is Not" (the adaptation from Dr Peter Hammond's book: "Slavery, Terrorism & Islam").

Again, super, super, super thanks.

This info may wake up the Obamarrhoidal LibTURDS like Katie Couric, and a few others on this Forum who have their heads buried in the sands of Ignorance.

Last edited:
And yet, it's usually American Muslims who tip off the FBI and prevent another tragedy.

I wonder what would be "enough" cooperation for some of you?

Good try, you MuslimArseLicking Obamarrhoidal stooge.......but that doesn't geddit.

It is the work of our Govt's PROCEDURES that prevent tragedies.

These procedures involve informants, paid and OTJ FBI, CIA, etc., who naturally might be moles that are Americans of MID EAST origin....but not necessarily muslims.

Fucking muslims would rarely if ever rat on their fellow muslims.

As a matter of fact, by their own Muslim definition.....those that ratted out the muslims can no longer be considered "muslims".

Geddit ?

Yup, the GOP is just bound and determined to lose the non-white, non-Christian vote.

And yet, it's usually American Muslims who tip off the FBI and prevent another tragedy.

I wonder what would be "enough" cooperation for some of you?

It would kind of have to be. It's not like too many non-muslims are plotting out these attacks for non-muslims to rat them out.

Forum List

Back