Rep. Peter King says Muslims aren't American When It Comes to War

Modbert

Daydream Believer
Sep 2, 2008
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBjTgjD9DgQ[/ame]

GAFFNEY: It sounds like what you’re recognizing — thank God — is that within the Muslim community, even in this country, let alone elsewhere, folks are finding an environment in which on the one hand it is very easy to be radicalized if you will, to be brought to an adherence to Sharia which leads to jihad. But also, there’s an enomorous pressure on those within the community presumably I would imagine you agree from the Muslim Brotherhood which is much in place in this country to not to come forward, to not help us defeat what really is our common foe: namely the folks that would impose Sharia on all of us.

KING: Yeah, and Frank, this is very unusual for our country because despite a person’s ethnic background or religious background, when a war begins, we’re all Americans. But in this case, this is not the situation. And whether it’s pressure, whether it’s cultural tradition, whatever, the fact is the Muslim community does not cooperate anywhere near to the extent that it should. The irony is that we’re living in two different worlds. One is the real world that I find when I’m talking with police officers, talking with federal law enforcement authorities. And when I raise the question of Muslim cooperation, they look at me like ‘oh of course not, no there’s no cooperation, we don’t anticipate that.’ You know, ‘We never expect cooperation.’ They try but hardly ever get it.

Such comments are of no surprise coming from the same man who said we have too many Mosques in this country.

He's right. The Muslim community does not cooperate anywhere near the extent it should.

Says who? You? Are you privy to some information that the rest of us aren't? Speaking of which, how are we defining "cooperating"? How could they "cooperate" more? Your post which you are merely repeating his words makes absolutely no sense.

He's right. The Muslim community does not cooperate anywhere near the extent it should.

Says who? You? Are you privy to some information that the rest of us aren't? Speaking of which, how are we defining "cooperating"? How could they "cooperate" more? Your post which you are merely repeating his words makes absolutely no sense.

No! but I bet King is.

There is a poll, stated on Fox News that stated ~67 % of the Muslims in America that were polled responded by agreeing with the terrorists by labeling them freedom fighters, or otherwise supporting them. And the others would not respond.

If that doesn't tell you that a SIGNIFICANTnumber of Muslims (probably Muslims of Mid Eastern origin) are UnAmerican arseholes, then YOU are an UnAmerican arsehole.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBjTgjD9DgQ

GAFFNEY: It sounds like what you’re recognizing — thank God — is that within the Muslim community, even in this country, let alone elsewhere, folks are finding an environment in which on the one hand it is very easy to be radicalized if you will, to be brought to an adherence to Sharia which leads to jihad. But also, there’s an enomorous pressure on those within the community presumably I would imagine you agree from the Muslim Brotherhood which is much in place in this country to not to come forward, to not help us defeat what really is our common foe: namely the folks that would impose Sharia on all of us.

KING: Yeah, and Frank, this is very unusual for our country because despite a person’s ethnic background or religious background, when a war begins, we’re all Americans. But in this case, this is not the situation. And whether it’s pressure, whether it’s cultural tradition, whatever, the fact is the Muslim community does not cooperate anywhere near to the extent that it should. The irony is that we’re living in two different worlds. One is the real world that I find when I’m talking with police officers, talking with federal law enforcement authorities. And when I raise the question of Muslim cooperation, they look at me like ‘oh of course not, no there’s no cooperation, we don’t anticipate that.’ You know, ‘We never expect cooperation.’ They try but hardly ever get it.

Such comments are of no surprise coming from the same man who said we have too many Mosques in this country.
King's a whacko, as is Gaffney with his railing on about Sharia Law in the US.

This is the same fuckwhit who wants to start holding congressional hearings into the radicalization of American Muslims. As if he himself is not to blame. I think his goal is to be the next Joe McCarthy.

If he gets his way, in five years we'll all be pledging we have never read the Koran and are not Islam sympathizers.

This is the same fuckwhit who wants to start holding congressional hearings into the radicalization of American Muslims. As if he himself is not to blame. I think his goal is to be the next Joe McCarthy.

If he gets his way, in five years we'll all be pledging we have never read the Koran and are not Islam sympathizers.

It's about time someone investigated the Muslim Brotherhood and all their front groups...

The Muslim Brotherhood is the world’s most influential Islamist body, and it’s not about to let democracy get in the way of its commitment to Sharia law and the much-desired Islamic state. Yet, few Americans have ever heard of the organization or of Sheik Yusuf al-Qaradawi, the Brotherhood’s de facto spiritual leader, though his teaching spreads the Brotherhood’s ideals to millions across the globe.

Read more: The Muslim Brotherhood is by no means moderate | The Daily Caller - Breaking News, Opinion, Research, and Entertainment

Bravo to Rep. King.........the limpwristers cant stomach his straight talk on shit. To fcukking bad..........:fu::boobies::fu: Liberal ideology on anything and everything isin the proverbial shitter!!!! And than God for that...........irrelevant assholes.

Watch this thread and see all the terrorist allies show up!!! Can spot 'em from a mile away!!

Last edited:

It's about time someone investigated the Muslim Brotherhood and all their front groups...

The Muslim Brotherhood is the world’s most influential Islamist body, and it’s not about to let democracy get in the way of its commitment to Sharia law and the much-desired Islamic state. Yet, few Americans have ever heard of the organization or of Sheik Yusuf al-Qaradawi, the Brotherhood’s de facto spiritual leader, though his teaching spreads the Brotherhood’s ideals to millions across the globe.

Read more: The Muslim Brotherhood is by no means moderate | The Daily Caller - Breaking News, Opinion, Research, and Entertainment

Hopefully the FBI have heard of them.

Seems to me that lately, they only find a terrorist when the Muslim faithful alert them. Be nice if they could get ahead of that curve, much as I appreciate the courage of the civilians who turn these freaks in.

King doesn't take in to account the number of people that follow the muslim faith fighting in Afghanistan and patrolling Iraq that are American Troops.

But then again..he's not the brightest bulb on the tree.

Another Soros "media matters" coup? Here's the dirty little secret: media matters is funded by George Soros. It's stated mission is to monitor (only) republicans. They cherry pick statements and turn them over to left wing blogs and the blogs post them for radical angry democrats like sallow to pretend to be outraged. Ho-hum.

Reading the statements, it's clear that he didn't say anything about Muslims not being Americans.

Another Soros "media matters" coup? Here's the dirty little secret: media matters is funded by George Soros. It's stated mission is to monitor (only) republicans. They cherry pick statements and turn them over to left wing blogs and the blogs post them for radical angry democrats like sallow to pretend to be outraged. Ho-hum.

Well..rather to get that sort of information from a capitalist responsible for turning former commies into free marketeers..
George Soros (Hungarian: Soros György; pronounced /ˈsɔroʊs/ or /ˈsɔrəs/,[2] Hungarian: [ˈʃoroʃ]; born August 12, 1930, as Schwartz György) is a Hungarian-American financier, businessman and notable philanthropist focused on supporting liberal ideals and causes.[3] He became known as "the Man Who Broke the Bank of England" after he made a reported $1 billion during the 1992 Black Wednesday UK currency crises.[4][5] Soros correctly anticipated that the British government would have to devalue the pound sterling.[6]

Soros is Chairman of the Soros Fund Management and the Open Society Institute and a former member of the Board of Directors of the Council on Foreign Relations. He played a significant role in the peaceful transition from communism to capitalism in Hungary (1984–89)[5] and provided Europe's largest-ever higher education endowment to Central European University in Budapest.[7] Later, the Open Society Institute's programs in Georgia were considered by Russian and Western observers to have been crucial in the success of the Rose Revolution. In the United States, he is known for donating large sums of money in an effort to defeat President George W. Bush's bid for re-election in 2004. In 2010, he donated $1 million in support of Proposition 19, which would have legalized marijuana in the state of California. He was an initial donor to the Center for American Progress, and he continues to support the organization through the Open Society Foundations. The Open Society Institute has active programs in more than 60 countries around the world with total expenditures currently averaging approximately $600 million a year.

George Soros - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Then the Saudi Prince who capitalistic leanings begin and end at his monarchy...and FOX propaganda.
Al-Waleed bin Talal - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In 1997, Time Magazine reported that bin Talal owned about 5% of News Corporation.[6] By 2010 Alwaleed's stake in News Corp. was about 7% stake at worth $3 Billion noted the 2010 News Corp. $70 million (9%) investment in Al-Waleed's Rotana Group, the Arab World's largest entertainment company. The review also referred to the Al-Waleed investment AOL in the past tense.[7]

Sorry bout that,

1. Peter King is correct, Islam isn't going to turn on itself, be it Muslims in America or anywhere else, whether they are arab Muslims, or some duffas white dude Muslims who just joined last week.
2. The glue that binds Islam is Satan, plain and simple, and a house devided won't stand, even if its an evil house, thats what most people outside of Islam can not grasp, its a brotherhood, of evil and all Islam waits for is the time to strike, and strike like a snake, and its okay to die doing it for them.
3, Islam as a whole in America is here just to do Satan's bidding, every single day we have the doors open to Islam the further we bury ourselves.
4. I been spreading this information now, for better than ten years, and its not that I hate Muslims, I hate Islam, for its the religion that binds Muslims together, cut off the head and kill the snake, Islam is the head, if we simply ban Islam from America, Muslims will die off, and or leave.
5. This is *THE MOST* dangerous thing to everything good about America, soon very soon, it will be too late to reverse whats been done so far, Peter King is a hero, to speak out, I applaud his stance, fearless to stand up in the public forum of the political stage, and voice what we all know; people like myself, to be the truth.
6. Unless Americans focus on this problem and do it soon, you can kiss this Nation *goodbye*.
7. This government is waking up, and the reason why is people like *CWN*, *guatama*, *Marc39*, and many many others whom I fail to bring to memory, and I am indeed sorry for that.
8. God Bless America, and all those whole agree with me.
9. You other clowns who disagree, I say, tough shit, one way or another we will get past you dumbasses, for your good, and for the good of The United States of America!
10. Your great grand children will thank us, you may never know what all this means, and if *The Lord* returns, we don't have to do a thing, Jesus will sort it all out, himself.:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:

Yet McCarthy was right. We did have a government crawling with communists. We now have one as the president.

Sometimes I think the job description of a conservative is as follows:

1. Describe what's going on
2. Get called a whacko neo-Nazi for doing so

Forum List

Back