Rep. Paul Broun calls Pelosi Ignorant & Incompetent

if the shoe fits.

I wouldn't call Pelosi a genius by any stretch (no pun intended) of the imagination.

she does lie good though.

Absolute LOSER.

Oh shut up, you ****.

Nice... Especially coming after this post:

VaYank5150 said:
It's pretty sad that elected officials have to stoop to this sort of playground language. It's bad enough that the asshats on here use it, but our ELECTED OFFICIALS? Wow.

Nancy Pelosi is getting ready to accomplish something no Speaker of the House has in 60 years of trying.....passing healthcare legislation.

Like it or not.......Nancy will go down in history as one of the greatest Speakers in history

:clap2:

I seem to recall that you used this same claim yesterday, and I'm still not sure what your love affair is with this woman. She has displayed consistently that she's not cut out for this job.

Will you admit to making an ass of yourself if she doesn't? She's going down alright...but not the way you claim.

if the shoe fits.

I wouldn't call Pelosi a genius by any stretch (no pun intended) of the imagination.

she does lie good though.

Absolute LOSER.

Oh shut up, you ****.

Calling someone a c*unt should be beneath an intelligent person. Telling someone to shut up because you don't like what they have to say is just pathetic.

Break down your statement and you will find the flaw. I'll give you a hint...intelligent.

Forum List

Back