Rep Obey Calls It Quits

The Rabbi has not been successful in predicting before, and all of his incidents happened more than a half year go. Been slow slogging since then, huh, Rab, since Americans have caught on the GOP still has not learned. No, the Dems will stay in power then really ram down a new great fair obama society because we can't get it together.

I thought crack was illegal in this country.

Another one bites the dust....
Powerful House chairman Obey to retire - Yahoo! News

All the libs on this board will be eating crow in Nov. The writing is on the wall and the Democratic leadership knows it. This is the most incompetent Congress and most incompetent president in history. Bad economy, bad foreign policy, bad domestic policy--they can run but they can't hide. And in Obey's case he can't run either.

Really? We'll see. All I have seen since the last election was the right handing public office over to the left because it can't get its shit together. Reminds me of the Dem meltdown 76 - 80.

I STILL recall arguing with so-called conservatives that their delusional differences on "principle" would give the commies the US government, and Lo and Behold ....! Please .... we haven't succumbed to the Politburo enough ... take your stand ....:cuckoo:

All the libs on this board will be eating crow in Nov. The writing is on the wall and the Democratic leadership knows it. This is the most incompetent Congress and most incompetent president in history. Bad economy, bad foreign policy, bad domestic policy--they can run but they can't hide. And in Obey's case he can't run either.

Really? We'll see. All I have seen since the last election was the right handing public office over to the left because it can't get its shit together. Reminds me of the Dem meltdown 76 - 80.

I STILL recall arguing with so-called conservatives that their delusional differences on "principle" would give the commies the US government, and Lo and Behold ....! Please .... we haven't succumbed to the Politburo enough ... take your stand ....:cuckoo:

Exactly bro. ~BH

Wisconsin's 7th District is the largest congressional district in the state. Before Obey the last and only other Democrat from that district was in the 1880s.
The district is a tight one politically recently with Kerry barely getting 51% and Obama getting 55%.
With no current Democrat on board, there will be one soon to be sure, there is a Republican now running for this seat.
In a mid term election it will be no shock if GOP wins this one.
However, anyone that knows anything about politics, something that is lacking here, this is a great move by Democrats. It gives a new man plenty of time to raise cash and get name recognition.
But I believe the GOP will take this seat with 53-55% of the vote.

Jeez, the conloons of the far right are whining at the moon. Guys, you are not nazis, centrists are not liberals, our liberals are not commies, and none of you really know what a progressive is or what progressivism means. Grow up!

After 40 years, don't you think it's time? Also, do you think the Dems will run out of Dems to run in his place?

Wimps out? The man's been in office since 1969, hasn't had a real challenge since the Reagan Administration, and he's 71. :eusa_eh:

He's going to play cards....
85153-old-geezer-playing-cards.jpg

Forum List

Back