Rep. Mo Brooks, R-Ala. accuses Obama of committing federal felony with 5 year sentence.

That's your opinion. Keep in mind immigration law gives the president a great deal of latitude when it comes to enforcement. He can make changes on the issuing of work permits,

HAHAHA. What a lie that is. Immigration law says illegals cannot work here . Giving illegals work permits is a brazen violation of laws passed by congress.

They will be able to collect Social Security and Medicare at retirement providing they pay for it through payroll deductions. However, they would not be able to receive federal assistance such as welfare or food stamps, Medicaid, or insurance subsidies.

Hey einstein. They're already getting welfare. Law says they can't but then law says they can't live here or work here either. Obozo won't enforce any law the illegals oppose.

They will be able to collect Social Security and Medicare at retirement providing they pay for it through payroll deductions. However, they would not be able to receive federal assistance such as welfare or food stamps, Medicaid, or insurance subsidies.

Hey einstein. They're already getting welfare. Law says they can't but then law says they can't live here or work here either. Obozo won't enforce any law the illegals oppose.
Individual eligibility for welfare is determined at the state level not federal. Since 1996, US citizenship is required to receive welfare, food stamps and other benefits.

2d1jn8m.png

The loons are out in force I see...
Yup, and they're always the first ones to show up in a thread and spout off some dumbass fucking comment... OH... LIKE YOU JUST DID... guess that makes you the LOON in this thread... jackass.
Your utterly useless opinion is noted, and rejected as nonsense of course.
That wasn't an opinion, moron. I just busted you, and now you're doing your usual song and dance trying to get out of it.

Ain't workin'.

The loons are out in force I see...
Yup, and they're always the first ones to show up in a thread and spout off some dumbass fucking comment... OH... LIKE YOU JUST DID... guess that makes you the LOON in this thread... jackass.
Your utterly useless opinion is noted, and rejected as nonsense of course.
That wasn't an opinion, moron. I just busted you, and now you're doing your usual song and dance trying to get out of it.

Ain't workin'.
You didn't bust anyone little man. That's not an option for you.

Individual eligibility for welfare is determined at the state level not federal. Since 1996, US citizenship is required to receive welfare, food stamps and other benefits.

And states know if they comply with the law and DON'T give welfare to illegals, then obozo will cut their federal funding.

Forum List

Back