Rep.Mike Bost EXPLODES on house floor

Too bad people fail to understand the true meaning and implications of his frustration. Regardless of his choice of words and anger, the people of Illinois should take note. Major kudos to Bost, at least he stood up and spoke his mind and that of the people that elected him without fear from the mainstream media.

Illinois is one big corrupt scum hole. I don't feel bad for the people there at all because corruption is what they vote for time and time again.

He is rather confused man to be a state Rep; about his vote FOR the rules he complains about:

Bost acknowledged that and said he "didn't fully understand it" and said that vote was a mistake.

Bizarre. Rules he voted for, put forth by his party when they had the majority, and he says:

"Let my people go!" he yelled. "They sent me here to vote for them ... but I'm trapped. I'm trapped by rules that have been forced down our throats."

Illinois is one big corrupt scum hole. I don't feel bad for the people there at all because corruption is what they vote for time and time again.

That is pretty Harsh, When your Choice is Corruption or More Corruption there is not much you can do.

Every time you vote for President or Congress on the National Level, You are Voting for Corruption. The whole fucking lot of them are.

Forum List

Back