Rep. Melissa Bean IL8 sends in the thug-video

So I guess the next time you attend a townhall with one of these "elected" betters of ours that we PAY for WORKING FOR US.. You all better raise your hand and ASK, Please please please may I speak to you my Queen or King.

Stephanie, I agree that those fools were wrong as well. Such folks, right or left, need to get with calm informed democratic inquiry. Can't do that? Hit 'em with a $500 fine the first time, a $1000 fine the second time, and 30 days jail for subsequent offenses.

He asked a rational question: "Is the mandate Constitutional?" She responded, "Good night."

Do you think that's a rational answer?

Why are you running away from this, Jake?

Just anther Dem showing what a piss poor rep she is. It's her job to answer constituent questions whether she likes the questions or not. We saw films of several other Dems doing the same type of shenanigans at their "health care town halls." Outright contempt for constituents and avoidance of any questions.

Nonsense, Granny, nonsense.

No official has a constitutional responsibility to respond to rudeness. The questions can be asked calmly and in order ~ no 4th grade display of "me, me, me" is necessary.

The far left loonies and the far right rads are both condemned for juvenile behavior.

He asked a rational question: "Is the mandate Constitutional?" She responded, "Good night."

Do you think that's a rational answer?

Why are you running away from this, Jake?

Common courtesy, daveman, of which you apparently seem as if you don't have a clue. Yeah, you try that approach in the Air Force.

Common courtesy, daveman, of which you apparently seem as if you don't have a clue. Yeah, you try that approach in the Air Force.

He was not discourteous when he asked that question, Lefty Boy.

You just might as well come out and say it: You can't criticize a Democrat for anything...well, except for not being left enough.

Since ObamaCare, my Congresswoman gave up all public appearances and that's without anybody ever talking out of turn at one of her rare public appearances.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back