Rep. Melissa Bean IL8 sends in the thug-video

I saw one person get asked to wait their turn to ask a question and another asked to turn off their camera when people were supposedly talking about personal information about credit cards. If he was trying to intimidate he failed.

I said it was an obvious attempt. I didn't comment on the effectiveness of said attempt.

Well when you freeze frame and put in dramatic music and written commentary it sure looks like intimidation but I saw nothing other than run of the mill "wait your turn" crowd control.

Just anther Dem showing what a piss poor rep she is. It's her job to answer constituent questions whether she likes the questions or not. We saw films of several other Dems doing the same type of shenanigans at their "health care town halls." Outright contempt for constituents and avoidance of any questions.

The same town halls where activists against the bill were instructed to shout and disrupt in an effort to squash civil discourse? Talk about outright contempt ...

Hell, man - people didn't need to be instructed to shout, disrupt, or anywhere near being activists - they were madder than hell all on their own. Those were real everyday average Americans with genuine concerns.

Just anther Dem showing what a piss poor rep she is. It's her job to answer constituent questions whether she likes the questions or not. We saw films of several other Dems doing the same type of shenanigans at their "health care town halls." Outright contempt for constituents and avoidance of any questions.

The same town halls where activists against the bill were instructed to shout and disrupt in an effort to squash civil discourse? Talk about outright contempt ...

Hell, man - people didn't need to be instructed to shout, disrupt, or anywhere near being activists - they were madder than hell all on their own. Those were real everyday average Americans with genuine concerns.

Tea Party Town Hall Strategy: "Rattle Them," "Stand Up And Shout" | TPMDC

Probably good a reason why a Congresswoman holding a Q&A wouldn't want people yelling and talking out of turn.

Forget the hired help ,they should have at leat put a jacket on the ape,the blubbering nothingness that fell from her lips is the problem.

Lol, it figures that the lefties would stand up for this type of intimidation.

They expect the people to sit there like good little CHILDREN and be INSTRUCTED when and IF they can speak.

I mean really, aren't these ELECTED congresscritters OUR BETTER.

Scratch a Liberal find a FACIST.

Last edited:

Shouting and disruption is the stock and trade of the leftwing loons. Wise up!

Tea Party Town Hall Strategy: "Rattle Them," "Stand Up And Shout" | TPMDC

Probably good a reason why a Congresswoman holding a Q&A wouldn't want people yelling and talking out of turn.

True enough statement,and here is the but,with ratings that can't get much worse,a fair measure of humility would work better than hired muscle,that will work a lalapuluza show later that day.People are pissed they work for us.

Grow up, children. No one gets yell and act petulantly in a public meeting. That's for kids. Anyone who disagrees is against informed democratic opinion and communication. What makes you clowns think it is acceptable? If you did that to your parents, they would have clobbered you.

You Tea Party folks don't do it here for sure. The last time it was tried two or three were led out in handcuff and released on the courthouse lawn after a serious instruction from the police lieutenant on proper public behavior. They have been meek little tea partiers since.

Grow up, children. No one gets yell and act petulantly in a public meeting. That's for kids. Anyone who disagrees is against informed democratic opinion and communication. What makes you clowns think it is acceptable? If you did that to your parents, they would have clobbered you.

You Tea Party folks don't do it here for sure. The last time it was tried two or three were led out in handcuff and released on the courthouse lawn after a serious instruction from the police lieutenant on proper public behavior. They have been meek little tea partiers since.

I didn't hear too much yelling in the clip.

But I will say that if an ape gets in my face like that guy did, I would not tolerate it.

But I will say that if an ape gets in my face like that guy did, I would not tolerate it.

Nor would the liberals here excusing this behavior -- if it was a Republican Congressman.

mebbe so, tough guy.

mebbe so, tough guy.
...says the guy intimidated by words on a monitor. :lol:

Proper PUBLIC behavior. Omfriggen gawd.
:lol::lol::lol:

Yeah, you apparently you have problems with informed public opinion. You can't do then when folks are screaming. And, yes, you do that in my county in a public meeting, you will find out.

I"m busting a figgen gut being LECTURED by the anti-war protesters, code pinkos lefties types who invaded congressional hearings holding stupid signs, one code pinko ran up on Sec. of State Condoleezza Rice with fake blood on her hands.

Now they are LECTURING US on PROPER PUBLIC BEHAVIOR.

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG....my side ache.

Yeah, you apparently you have problems with informed public opinion. You can't do then when folks are screaming. And, yes, you do that in my county in a public meeting, you will find out.

He asked a rational question: "Is the mandate Constitutional?" She responded, "Good night."

Do you think that's a rational answer?

Why are you running away from this, Jake?

Stephanie, I agree that those fools were wrong as well. Such folks, right or left, need to get with calm informed democratic inquiry. Can't do that? Hit 'em with a $500 fine the first time, a $1000 fine the second time, and 30 days jail for subsequent offenses.

Nonsense, Granny, nonsense.

No official has a constitutional responsibility to respond to rudeness. The questions can be asked calmly and in order ~ no 4th grade display of "me, me, me" is necessary.

The far left loonies and the far right rads are both condemned for juvenile behavior.

Forum List

Back