Rep. Matt Gaetz calls for Mueller to be fired

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
Now this little twerp of a Rep got a DUI in 08 and Daddy got him off , who by the way was a Senator of Florida at the time and Daddy was alleged to of committed Medicare Fraud.. Paid off and made to go away, both of the incidences.

Daddy Gaetz was in charge of gerrymandering in Fl . So the rich twerp thinks Mueller should be fired.

I imagine most of you trumpers think so as well.

I suppose by your standard I qualify as a Trumper since I voted for him, but in reality, there was no other choice. With that said- firing Mueller is a horrible idea for Trump. First, there is no way of predicting what Mueller will find and who may face trouble and perhaps indictments. I believe there will be just as much damage on the left as there is on the right. If Trump truly did no colluding with the Ruskies, and I don’t believe he did, let Mueller prove it.

I suppose by your standard I qualify as a Trumper since I voted for him, but in reality, there was no other choice. With that said- firing Mueller is a horrible idea for Trump. First, there is no way of predicting what Mueller will find and who may face trouble and perhaps indictments. I believe there will be just as much damage on the left as there is on the right. If Trump truly did no colluding with the Ruskies, and I don’t believe he did, let Mueller prove it.

Did you vote for him in your primary?

Did you vote for him in your primary?

Nope, I became unaffiliated more than a decade ago. Besides, I live in Colorado and we were a caucus state, and the Colorado Republican Party doesn’t allow regular people to have a say in who the party picks. Now we are an open primary State, so there is virtually no reason to have a party affiliation. For the record- I preferred Carly Fiorina.

Forum List

Back