rep markey asks if republicans will pass law denying gravity and relativity

This from the party that can't grasp the reality of $14,000,000,000,000 of debt?

Whatever.

Let's see. For how long have the Kansas Republicans been trying to repeal Evolution? As a political party, the Republicans are engaged at present in denial of physics. How many times have we heard them state that CO2 has nothing to do with the increase in temperature of the atmosphere and ocean?

Old man, I generally like your posts, but this kind of talk is utterly ridiculous. Repeal Evolution? When did Evolution become a U.S. law subject to repeal. And since it is a scientific law or God's Law then it is in no way subject to repeal.

Rep. Markey sounded like a horse's ass during his little diatribe.

I wonder if the stupid broad sitting behind him with that grin on her face was the speech writer? Evidently she thought he was funny.

Immie

Dems spend more time trying to come up with clever, smug, ironic talking points than actual ideas to fix our country.

Almost as funny as Obama Lowering Sea Levels. Hows that working out???

The journey will be difficult. The road will be long. I face this challenge with profound humility, and knowledge of my own limitations. But I also face it with limitless faith in the capacity of the American people. Because if we are willing to work for it, and fight for it, and believe in it, then I am absolutely certain that generations from now, we will be able to look back and tell our children that this was the moment when we began to provide care for the sick and good jobs to the jobless; this was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal; this was the moment when we ended a war and secured our nation and restored our image as the last, best hope on earth. This was the moment—this was the time—when we came together to remake this great nation so that it may always reflect our very best selves and our highest ideals. Thank you, God bless you, and may God bless the United States of America.

Text of Obama's speech Tuesday

all of the deflections in this thread are quite telling..

Forum List

Back