Rep. Jean Schmidt (R-OH) —— screaming with joy at the false report

Political Junky

Gold Member
May 27, 2009
ThinkProgress Video

REPUBLICAN LAWMAKER SCREAMS WITH JOY AT FALSE NEWS OF MANDATE BEING OVERTURNED | With some news networks erroneously reporting that the Supreme Court struck down the Affordable Care Act’s individual health care mandate just moments after the justicies released their opinion, President Obama’s wasn’t the only prominent politician who initially thought the provision had fallen. MSNBC posts this video of Rep. Jean Schmidt (R-OH) — an opponent of the measure — screaming with joy at the false news that the Court invalidated the requirement. Watch it:

ThinkProgress Video

REPUBLICAN LAWMAKER SCREAMS WITH JOY AT FALSE NEWS OF MANDATE BEING OVERTURNED | With some news networks erroneously reporting that the Supreme Court struck down the Affordable Care Act’s individual health care mandate just moments after the justicies released their opinion, President Obama’s wasn’t the only prominent politician who initially thought the provision had fallen. MSNBC posts this video of Rep. Jean Schmidt (R-OH) — an opponent of the measure — screaming with joy at the false news that the Court invalidated the requirement. Watch it:

I guess she didn't listen to the Speaker when he warned his caucus not to be "dancing in the aisles".

ThinkProgress Video

I guess she didn't listen to the Speaker when he warned his caucus not to be "dancing in the aisles".
Obviously.

I'd be much more interested in seeing the video five minutes later when everyone realized she was wrong.

She looked positively orgasmic at the thought of millions of Americans being denied healthcare.

Forum List

Back