Rep. Issa closes in on Clinton

Darrell Issa? Isn't he the reincarnation of Joseph McCarthy?

There's some great footage of him crying because he didn't buy the governorship of California...when Ah-nold snatched it away from him. :lol::lol::lol:
That was a memorable moment, seeing Issa in tears after he spent all that money to get rid of Davis, only to see the governorship handed to someone else.

I was in tears...of laughter watching Obama's debate performance. :D

There's some great footage of him crying because he didn't buy the governorship of California...when Ah-nold snatched it away from him. :lol::lol::lol:
That was a memorable moment, seeing Issa in tears after he spent all that money to get rid of Davis, only to see the governorship handed to someone else.

I was in tears...of laughter watching Obama's debate performance. :D

LOL!! You, me, and 70 MILLION Americans! :)

Obama ignored warning and 4 people died. Bush ignored warnings and 3,000 dies plus 6,000 more Iraq war on lies. And Issa want to hang and burn Clinton and Obama. Bush felt Saddam was more of a threat then OBL.

Why Bush Ignored So Many 9/11 Warnings - Business Insider

If Bill Clinton thought bin Laden was a threat we wouldn't be discussing any of this now would we?

:cool:

Oh, so what happened in Bush's administration is Clinton's fault, and what happens in Obama's administration is totally Obama's fault.

No partisanship there, huh?:lol:

A fight between Issa and Clinton would have implications not only in the 2012 election, but possibly 2016 as well, given speculation — rejected by Clinton — that she might run again for the White House.
Yeah.....what else could he be doing?​

January 5, 2011

Issa The Inquisitor

issa.jpg

"Sure, they're all bad. But the worst of all may be this: Issa's making it clear that he'll use his position to cover up Wall Street's role in destroying the economy, and that he'll resist any attempts to rein in the corporate misbehavior that puts us all at risk. That's a shame: Issa once seemed like a fair-minded, independent voice, and he could have made an important contribution in his new position. Instead he's bent on becoming a tinpot Torquemada bent on harrassing and punishing anyone who tries to thwart corporate America's will."

Last edited:
ROFLMAO!!!!!! You're a joke and so are your lemming cohorts. America was founded on Judeo-Christian princples.. You liberals despise God.. you kicked him out this year and then Boo'd when your leader MaoObama, so afraid of the backlash , demanded a review.. BOO'D GOD THREE TIMES!! Liberalism is a known and proven mental disorder. Back to the asylum for you.

Liberals don't despise God, they despise people who say they believe in God, but follow none of God's teachings. Liberals believe in a separation of Church and State, just like our liberal founding father Thomas Jefferson.

Conservatives are the modern day Pharisee.

Luke 16:13-15

13 “No one can serve two masters. Either you will hate the one and love the other, or you will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve both God and mammon (money).”

14 The Pharisees, who loved money, heard all this and were sneering at Jesus.

15 He said to them, “You are the ones who justify yourselves in the eyes of man, but God knows your hearts. What is highly valuable in the eyes of man is detestable in God’s sight.

Bullshit! Plain and simple. Liberals have no use for God in any way, shape or form.

Nice segue....Conservative use god all the time.

Issa couldn't pass a background check to become a federal employee, or a civil service job in most states.

Clinton had a chance to get him, i believe in 1998?? However, Bin ladin wasn't that "important" to Clinton, even though there had been threats. So ya, Clinton could have had him taken out and didn't.

That's almost as serious as an Impeached President. Now that you got that out of your system...anything to say about the situation with Clinton and the State Dept?

Clinton was impeached over bullshit by people ready to rip apart the fabric of the American government to score cheap political points.

They were the very same people, who's petty partisan bullshit closed down government twice..and may have very well blocked efforts to get those responsible for 9/11.

Obstruction of justice in a civil rights trial is 'bullshit'?

Perjury is 'bullshit'?

Wow, what low standards you have, swallow.

Standards?

You can't stop begging to swallow my cum..not even one time.

And you talk about standards?

I ain't gay you fucking faggot.

Stop asking.

Clinton had a chance to get him, i believe in 1998?? However, Bin ladin wasn't that "important" to Clinton, even though there had been threats. So ya, Clinton could have had him taken out and didn't.

Clinton took his shot with what he had.

That was missiles.

Republicans blocked Clinton from using anything else.

Obama ignored warning and 4 people died. Bush ignored warnings and 3,000 dies plus 6,000 more Iraq war on lies. And Issa want to hang and burn Clinton and Obama. Bush felt Saddam was more of a threat then OBL.

Why Bush Ignored So Many 9/11 Warnings - Business Insider

If Bill Clinton thought bin Laden was a threat we wouldn't be discussing any of this now would we?

:cool:

Clinton did think Bin Laden was a threat. He asked a Republican congress for special forces to get Bin Laden.

They said no.

And laughed at him for "wagging the dog".

Well? They still laughing?

(probably).

Forum List

Back