Rep. Issa closes in on Clinton

Nice try at humor but then again Hillary just might fuck interns, asshole!:D

Sure, she might. <<<enough evidence for Far Right Wing Idiots.

It was sacrcasm, moron but run with it. I really don't give a shit what you think. In fact, I've had you on ignore for weeks. Thought I'd take a peek. Nothing changed. You're still an asshole.
:D

Oh dear! Whatever will I do? beretta has me on ignore! Woe is me!

And Clinton fucks interns. You have a point?

Clinton fucks interns, JFK fucked interns and FDR fucked his mistress.

Nixon, Reagan and G.W. Bush fucked 300 million Americans.

No partisanship there, huh? :lol: Obama is fucking 300 million plus as well as the ME.

Anything else to add?

:eusa_hand:

I am very partisan. America was founded by liberals based on liberal principles, and I am a liberal. Conservatism is the antithesis of liberalism. It is founded on fear and ignorance.

Hearings are TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just wait.. We are less than 4 weeks out to a NEW PRESIDENT!! Once we sweep Congress, this Administration and their flunkies will be held accountable for every criminal act they've committed. Those files and emails MaoObama declared as EP for Holder in the Fast N Furious extreme scandal, will all become public. The COUNTDOWN has begun. :)

No partisanship there, huh? :lol: Obama is fucking 300 million plus as well as the ME.

Anything else to add?

I am very partisan. America was founded by liberals based on liberal principles, and I am a liberal. Conservatism is the antithesis of liberalism. It is founded on fear and ignorance.

ROFLMAO!!!!!! You're a joke and so are your lemming cohorts. America was founded on Judeo-Christian princples.. You liberals despise God.. you kicked him out this year and then Boo'd when your leader MaoObama, so afraid of the backlash , demanded a review.. BOO'D GOD THREE TIMES!! Liberalism is a known and proven mental disorder. Back to the asylum for you.

Anything else to add?

ROFLMAO!!!!!! You're a joke and so are your lemming cohorts. America was founded on Judeo-Christian princples.. You liberals despise God.. you kicked him out this year and then Boo'd when your leader MaoObama, so afraid of the backlash , demanded a review.. BOO'D GOD THREE TIMES!! Liberalism is a known and proven mental disorder. Back to the asylum for you.

And what Judeo- Christian principles are those? Be specific....because I can very clearly point out the LIBERAL Enlightenment Principles we were founded on. Ready? Go.

Anything else to add?

Liberals don't despise God, they despise people who say they believe in God, but follow none of God's teachings. Liberals believe in a separation of Church and State, just like our liberal founding father Thomas Jefferson.

Conservatives are the modern day Pharisee.

Luke 16:13-15

13 “No one can serve two masters. Either you will hate the one and love the other, or you will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve both God and mammon (money).”

14 The Pharisees, who loved money, heard all this and were sneering at Jesus.

15 He said to them, “You are the ones who justify yourselves in the eyes of man, but God knows your hearts. What is highly valuable in the eyes of man is detestable in God’s sight.

Liberals don't despise God, they despise people who say they believe in God, but follow none of God's teachings. Liberals believe in a separation of Church and State, just like our liberal founding father Thomas Jefferson.

13 “No one can serve two masters. Either you will hate the one and love the other, or you will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve both God and mammon (money).”

15 He said to them, “You are the ones who justify yourselves in the eyes of man, but God knows your hearts. What is highly valuable in the eyes of man is detestable in God’s sight.

Yea, we see how much liberals LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEE God:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BgSieGz-HiY&feature=related]Democrats - The Godless Party - YouTube[/ame]

Notice Debbie Lyerman Schultz laughing as she talks about God in it..

Speaking of liars!

Check it out!
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVEpKQHs6Ac]Busted: Debbie Wasserman Schultz Caught Lying on Live TV - YouTube[/ame]

You have that completely wrong. Liberals are always touting freedom from religion and couldn't give a whit about freedom of religion. The wall of separation is not actually in the US constitution but a letter written by Jefferson to the Danbury baptists. One other thing, Jefferson would look in horror at this country and wouldn't even recognize it in it's current state.

It appears that in an effort of compromise or cooperation that Issa has decided not to call Hillary to appear before the Committee but last nights conference call was all that was needed. It reaffirmed that the attack on Benghazi was known right away as a terrorist attack and never contemplated as a riot resulting from a video.

Her appearance will not be necessary. There are many video clips of her, Carney and Rice blaming the video days after the murders in an effort to thwart public opinion. The four subpeonaed witnesses will uncover the denial of requested security from the Ambassador and the attacks that led up to the 9/11 attack and the ultimate deaths of all four of the public servants.

The attempted coverup of the Libya disaster is quickly spinning out of control for Barry and his administration.

Reports today are the State Dept. knew from the get-go it was a planned attack and nothing at all to do with the stupid video, even though their boss Hillary went out of her way to apologize to the world for it and distance our government from any involvement with it. Yet for days Barry continued to harp on the video and sent that airhead Rice onto the Sunday talk show circuit to regurgitate the same nonsense.

But alas the coverup of reduced security and subsequent denials to our now dead ambassador to ratchet it back up is becoming more widely known in spite of much of the mainstream media's blind eyes to such facts.

And, gee, Barry's got two more debates that will cover foreign policy issues. What are the odds Romney's gonna try to drive a stake through his heart because of him and his administration's Libyan cluster fuck surrounded by a circle jerk? Watching Obama squirm and try to wiggle free of that should be great TV.

Also, one question I've been thinking about. Who throws whom under the bus first, Barry or Hillary? Hillary is up to her eyeballs in the coverup, likely orchestrated by the White House, but poor Barry's trying desperately to save his political ass and second term so everyone's expendable if he's to keep his grip on the brass ring. So does Hillary sacrifice herself to the big Greyhound rumbling down Pennsylvania Avenue or toss Obama's worthless ass instead?

Stay tuned...

Hillary Rotten will NEVER be President.. It was her job to ensure this man's and his detail's safety.. Not only did she drop the ball, SHE COVERED IT UP. She stinks.. as much as this President does. They make a good pair. Both corrupt.

Anything else to add?

Today's version is no way near what the Founding Fathers had in mind. So nice try. They are rolling over in their graves watching the "modern day Liberal" destroy the country they helped to build!

Bullshit! Plain and simple. Liberals have no use for God in any way, shape or form.

It appears that in an effort of compromise or cooperation that Issa has decided not to call Hillary to appear before the Committee but last nights conference call was all that was needed. It reaffirmed that the attack on Benghazi was known right away as a terrorist attack and never contemplated as a riot resulting from a video.

Her appearance will not be necessary. There are many video clips of her, Carney and Rice blaming the video days after the murders in an effort to thwart public opinion. The four subpeonaed witnesses will uncover the denial of requested security from the Ambassador and the attacks that led up to the 9/11 attack and the ultimate deaths of all four of the public servants.

The attempted coverup of the Libya disaster is quickly spinning out of control for Barry and his administration.

Reports today are the State Dept. knew from the get-go it was a planned attack and nothing at all to do with the stupid video, even though their boss Hillary went out of her way to apologize to the world for it and distance our government from any involvement with it. Yet for days Barry continued to harp on the video and sent that airhead Rice onto the Sunday talk show circuit to regurgitate the same nonsense.

But alas the coverup of reduced security and subsequent denials to our now dead ambassador to ratchet it back up is becoming more widely known in spite of much of the mainstream media's blind eyes to such facts.

And, gee, Barry's got two more debates that will cover foreign policy issues. What are the odds Romney's gonna try to drive a stake through his heart because of him and his administration's Libyan cluster fuck surrounded by a circle jerk? Watching Obama squirm and try to wiggle free of that should be great TV.

Also, one question I've been thinking about. Who throws whom under the bus first, Barry or Hillary? Hillary is up to her eyeballs in the coverup, likely orchestrated by the White House, but poor Barry's trying desperately to save his political ass and second term so everyone's expendable if he's to keep his grip on the brass ring. So does Hillary sacrifice herself to the big Greyhound rumbling down Pennsylvania Avenue or toss Obama's worthless ass instead?

Stay tuned...

Barry will toss her under the bus faster than Biden's hairplugs fall out.

Forum List

Back