rep is like manure

Againsheila

Gold Member
Nov 1, 2008
Federal Way WA
you gotta "spread it around".

It's my rep, I should be able to do what I want with it. I don't think I should have to rep a doz people just so I can go back and give birthday rep to someone for their birthday.

Rep should be like a fine wine, you use it sparingly, and share it only with your friends and family.

It's my rep, I should be able to do what I want with it. I don't think I should have to rep a doz people just so I can go back and give birthday rep to someone for their birthday.

Rep should be like a fine wine, you use it sparingly, and share it only with your friends and family.

Which would classify it as an STD...........

I see it as a pat on the back for a good post, even if it opposes what you might think is right. Nothing wrong with repping somebody for making you smile or coming up with an interesting pov.

I wouldn't recommend passing reps around like it was water, but there's nothing wrong with giving out some 'attaboys' either. Go ahead - make somebody's day.

I see it as a pat on the back for a good post, even if it opposes what you might think is right. Nothing wrong with repping somebody for making you smile or coming up with an interesting pov.

I wouldn't recommend passing reps around like it was water, but there's nothing wrong with giving out some 'attaboys' either. Go ahead - make somebody's day.

I have no problems with sharing my fine wine with someone who's made a good post. What I hate is having to spread it around just so I can go back and give someone Birthday rep.

Heck, I don't even know what it is, how to find it, how to do it or why I should care. Hell, the only reason I clicked into this thread was because I saw the rep in the title and thought I might get a good fight out of someone dissin' republicans. I'm just here having fun. ;~)

:lol: STOP IT! You're making me laugh, and it's SOOOO inappropriate!

:lol: STOP IT! You're making me laugh, and it's SOOOO inappropriate!

Full_Body_Condom_by_Brandtk.jpg

Forum List

Back