Rep Hintz-D Tells Rep Litjens-R "Your F'ing Dead"

Meister

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jan 15, 2009
Conservative part of the Northwest
So much for civility....once again in politics.

Rep. Gordon Hintz told her she was “fucking dead” after she voted for Gov. Scott Walker’s budget plan. Talking with conservative radio host Laura Ingraham, Litjens said that while she didn’t necessarily feel that her life was in danger, but she certainly felt intimidated.

Read more: Wisconsin Michelle Litjens reacts | Democrat says fucking dead | | The Daily Caller - Breaking News, Opinion, Research, and Entertainment

The same Gordon Hintz who just got caught up in a prostitute sting.

Last week, Hintz accepted responsibility for being issued an ordinance violation for visiting a massage parlor in Appleton that was the subject of a prostitution sting.
Wisconsin Rep. Gordon Hintz apologizes for 'outburst' on Assembly floor | greenbaypressgazette.com | Green Bay Press Gazette

WOW! I thought he was a republican from his actions, then read he was a democrat. Democrats aren't involved in this kind of behavior. :confused:

Lol, I would have felt intimidated for sure. He sounds like a loose cannon and I wouldn't want to be in the way of one of those. One of our reps, "Wu* ( last name ) has flipped out too and is being urged to seek psychiatric care. I'll find a link.

Well I think he was wrong in saying it that way.

Now I revert to the way a republican would respond if it was the other way around, he was just referring to the ability to get any help from now on, you will be looked at as if your dead.

Oh look.

Another thread about some stupid comments by some stupid piece of shit Democrat using foul language.

How utterly original a thread idea.

And you don't think a democrat would create a thread if a republican had said it, and just got himself busted in a prostitution sting? Really? Really? :eusa_whistle:

Sure they would, they just don't like it when it's their side being shown to be boors.

Oh look.

Another thread about some stupid comments by some stupid piece of shit Democrat using foul language.

And you don't think a democrat would create a thread if a republican had said it, and just got himself busted in a prostitution sting? Really? Really? :eusa_whistle:

when democrats do it, liberals defend them

when republicans do it, conservatives defend them

when democrats do it, conservative blast them for it

when republicans do it, liberals blast them for it.....

round and round we go.......

what we need are politicians who do NOT do it

and voters who blast ANYONE who does it, regardless of affiliation...

I denounce ALL liberals, conservatives, republicans, democrats and tea party members who use words of violence

Rep. Gordon Hintz told her she was “fucking dead” after she voted for Gov. Scott Walker’s budget plan. Talking with conservative radio host Laura Ingraham, Litjens said that while she didn’t necessarily feel that her life was in danger, but she certainly felt intimidated.

Read more: Wisconsin Michelle Litjens reacts | Democrat says fucking dead | | The Daily Caller - Breaking News, Opinion, Research, and Entertainment

Last week, Hintz accepted responsibility for being issued an ordinance violation for visiting a massage parlor in Appleton that was the subject of a prostitution sting.
Wisconsin Rep. Gordon Hintz apologizes for 'outburst' on Assembly floor | greenbaypressgazette.com | Green Bay Press Gazette

WOW! I thought he was a republican from his actions, then read he was a democrat. Democrats aren't involved in this kind of behavior. :confused:

rush limbaugh (republican, conservative) on democratic protestors
"we should beat them with clubs"
"i hope the chicago police FINISH THE JOB(kill them)"

rush to the 1994 freshmen republicans "leave only SOME liberals left alive"

ann coulter on 9/11 "my biggest regret is that the terrorists didn't kill everyone at the NY times"

palerider on this board "i've an idea for a new game show....let some liberals with liberal bumper stickers drive through texas and we'll see how many of them we can kill"

chuck norris, conservative tea party, threatening liberals and deomocrats..."we've (tea party cons) got guns and we are NOT afraid to use them"

Yep....they both do it....and you libs have pointed it out all the way on each and every issue. Yet, when I expose one of your own...you people have to circle the wagons? This guy basically made a threat, and he was busted in a prositution sting. I just thought I would show the hypocrisy from the libs.
How many threads have shown up on this board where the libs claim they aren't like that and expose the conservatives? HUH?????????????

They are all involved in that kind of behavior. Difference is a republican will admit it and a dimwit will deny it even when caught.

Oh look.

when democrats do it, liberals defend them

when republicans do it, conservatives defend them

when democrats do it, conservative blast them for it

when republicans do it, liberals blast them for it.....

round and round we go.......

what we need are politicians who do NOT do it

and voters who blast ANYONE who does it, regardless of affiliation...

I denounce ALL liberals, conservatives, republicans, democrats and tea party members who use words of violence
Amen.

Oh look.

i think they're trying to say that his comment to her (however stupid) was the same as palin's cross-hairs.

not quite. the guy's a putz, though.

And, to meister: you know i have a ton of respect for you, but can we agree that maybe tucker carlson's paper isn't going to give you a balanced perspective?

Last edited:
Oh look.

Of course a Democrat would start a thread about it.

And it would be just as stupid a thread as this one.

Forum List

Back