Rep. Gowdy on Pelosi claim: 'Stupid'

What's SCARY, is that she is part of OUR Government..

This is why we need to CUT this government down to size, these idiots are making laws on us...think about it

She's so stupid to even try and make such a link, its funny watching this wench flutter. She deserves a investigation for solar money to her family. Mitt better open a lot of investigations or conservatives will immediately look for a third party guy maybe Rand Paul for 2016? I'm just hoping this happens because its the most corrupt treasonous administration in our history.

Pelosi is a hard-core advocate, like Obama.

When advocates are put in positions of power at levels where leaders and legislators should be, we get destructive partisan laws.

Now the voting public has pushed back, but only enough to stalemate there radical partisans from inflicting further legislative damage.

What's SCARY, is that she is part of OUR Government..

This is why we need to CUT this government down to size, these idiots are making laws on us...think about it

I do everyday that's why I am a prepper and carry guns with me everyday.

I like this guy already

A South Carolina Republican is calling House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi’s assertion that the GOP’s investigation into Fast and Furious was linked to voter suppression “mind-numbingly stupid.”

Read more: Fast and Furious: Rep. Trey Gowdy on Nancy Pelosi claim: ?Stupid? - POLITICO.com

:badgrin::clap2:

How many threads do you think we need on fast and furious? give it a rest before we have to start merging them all.

^ at least two a day until we learn the intent and the Terry, Zappato, and dead Mexican families get justice.
I know the intent I'm not a liar, commie or brainwashed lib smh

I like this guy already

A South Carolina Republican is calling House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi’s assertion that the GOP’s investigation into Fast and Furious was linked to voter suppression “mind-numbingly stupid.”

Read more: Fast and Furious: Rep. Trey Gowdy on Nancy Pelosi claim: ?Stupid? - POLITICO.com

How many threads do you think we need on fast and furious? give it a rest before we have to start merging them all.

As many as it takes to get the word out.

I like this guy already

Then merge them without the lecturing.

I like this guy already

Then merge them without the lecturing.

If that were the case a lot of threads like the romney threads obama threads would have to be merged.

Forum List

Back