Rep for hire! Show someone you care...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anguille

Bane of the Urbane
Mar 8, 2008
Actually there is no charge. Having reached and surpassed my goal of reaching 100 rep power I would like to use it to make this world a better place.

Is there someone whose post/s you think deserves a pos rep of 100 plus power? It could just be someone whose rep power is low who you think is unappreciated in general or it could be a post you enjoyed so much you want to give it more rep than you can on your own.

Please let me know and provide a link to the post along with a comment to include.

If you want to make an anonymous request feel free to IM me. I will keep your identity secret. ;) Just please bump this thread up also so others will see it.

I will try to honor all requests, even the hard to stomach ones.

I expect I will get a ton of requests on Valentine's Day so make your requests early as I will be limited to 20 a day.

Your friendly rep service provider,

Anguille :D

Actually there is no charge. Having reached and surpassed my goal of reaching 100 rep power I would like to use it to make this world a better place.

Is there someone whose post/s you think deserves a pos rep of 100 plus power? It could just be someone whose rep power is low who you think is unappreciated in general or it could be a post you enjoyed so much you want to give it more rep than you can on your own.

Please let me know and provide a link to the post along with a comment to include.

If you want to make an anonymous request feel free to IM me. I will keep your identity secret. ;) Just please bump this thread up also so others will see it.

I expect I will get a ton of requests on Valentine's Day so make your requests early as I will be limited to 20 a day.

Anything I post. Needless to say, anything Gunny posts, as we bow to him. J/K. Sorta. ;)

Anything I post. Needless to say, anything Gunny posts, as we bow to him. J/K. Sorta. ;)

That's a tall order! :lol: I'll try to accommodate. He'll have to nominate you as at this time I am only doing third party rep. Shortage of rep dictates this policy. Unless, Gunny wants to make an allowance for me ....

After all I did for you to reach such a vaulted level and you don't just automatically give me 100 rep everyday?
I'm so hurt.

Heh. What a load of crapola.

Yeah, "Why didn't I think of that?" ;) Oh you did, lots of times. On the other hand, you are the one I know in below 20F temps, thinking it's now warm, so rep your way.:lol:

Yeah, "Why didn't I think of that?" ;) Oh you did, lots of times. On the other hand, you are the one I know in below 20F temps, thinking it's now warm, so rep your way.:lol:

Ouch 20F temps and below are enough to make anyone cranky. It is going to be 50F here tomorrow yipee!!!!!

After all I did for you to reach such a vaulted level and you don't just automatically give me 100 rep everyday?
I'm so hurt.
Find someone to nominate you and you're all set. I am just a rep enabler, not a rep deserver decider.

Ouch 20F temps and below are enough to make anyone cranky. It is going to be 50F here tomorrow yipee!!!!!

No pity here, cry me a river:

Current conditions as of 7:52 pm CST
Fair
Feels Like:

Barometer:
30.52 in and steady
Humidity:
60%
Visibility:
10 mi
Dewpoint:
-6°
Wind:
WSW 3 mph
Sunrise:
7:01 am
Sunset:
5:12 pm

EZ she is in the deserving mode for at least a rep a day between now and valentines day.

Last edited:
EZ she is in the deserving mode for at least a rep a day between now and valentines day.
Will do!. She gets so much rep from me already that I may have to spread it around first, though. Any post in particular?

Gosh!! This rep for hire is getting to be a full time job!!

But it's all good and a little bad rep. Sorry!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back