Rep.-elect West plans to join Congressional Black Caucus

Congressman-elect Allen West (R-Fla.) said he plans to join the Congressional Black Caucus next year.

West, one of two black Republicans elected to Congress in Tuesday's midterm elections, said he plans to join the Democratic-dominated bloc to challenge, in West word's, the CBC's "monolithic voice."

"I plan on joining, I'm not gonna ask for permission or whatever, I'm gonna find out when they meet and I will be a member of the Congressional Black Caucus and I think I meet all of the criteria and it's so important that we break down this 'monolithic voice' that continues to talk about victimization and dependency in the black community," West said on the WOR radio network.

West: Racism allegations against Tea Party didn't work
"We've got to turn this thing around, and I think it's time for some different voices to be in that body politic," he added.

West hasn't been shy about giving grief to President Obama, the nation's first black president, on issues of race. West accused the president of exploiting race for political purposes after his administration decided not to prosecute members of the New Black Panther Party on allegations of voter intimidation in the 2008 election.

Congressman-elect Tim Scott (S.C.), the other black Republican candidate elected Tuesday, has not decided whether to join the caucus, according to The New York Times.

West and Scott are the first black Republicans in the House since Rep. J.C. Watts (R-Okla.) retired in 2003.

J.C. Watts was a Republican in the Black Caucus. So what the fuck is all this crap from the white boys/girls on USMB, all about?

race baiting arguments from the right -- again?

Congressman-elect Allen West (R-Fla.) said he plans to join the Congressional Black Caucus next year.

West, one of two black Republicans elected to Congress in Tuesday's midterm elections, said he plans to join the Democratic-dominated bloc to challenge, in West word's, the CBC's "monolithic voice."

"I plan on joining, I'm not gonna ask for permission or whatever, I'm gonna find out when they meet and I will be a member of the Congressional Black Caucus and I think I meet all of the criteria and it's so important that we break down this 'monolithic voice' that continues to talk about victimization and dependency in the black community," West said on the WOR radio network.

"We've got to turn this thing around, and I think it's time for some different voices to be in that body politic," he added.

West hasn't been shy about giving grief to President Obama, the nation's first black president, on issues of race. West accused the president of exploiting race for political purposes after his administration decided not to prosecute members of the New Black Panther Party on allegations of voter intimidation in the 2008 election.

Congressman-elect Tim Scott (S.C.), the other black Republican candidate elected Tuesday, has not decided whether to join the caucus, according to The New York Times.

West and Scott are the first black Republicans in the House since Rep. J.C. Watts (R-Okla.) retired in 2003.

J.C. Watts was a Republican in the Black Caucus. So what the fuck is all this crap from the white boys/girls on USMB, all about?

Wrong on all counts.
... and Representative J. C. Watts of Oklahoma, who became the first black member of Congress who elected not to join the group because of its closely Democratic affiliation and goals.[4] Watts said of his refusal to join the caucus, "...they said that I had sold out and Uncle Tom. And I said well, they deserve to have that view. But I have my thoughts. And I think they're race-hustling poverty pimps."

Wrong on all counts.
... and Representative J. C. Watts of Oklahoma, who became the first black member of Congress who elected not to join the group because of its closely Democratic affiliation and goals.[4] Watts said of his refusal to join the caucus, "...they said that I had sold out and Uncle Tom. And I said well, they deserve to have that view. But I have my thoughts. And I think they're race-hustling poverty pimps."

poor davey, I should have used a '?' after the first sentence. :redface:

creepy, davey got a boner again.

The point I was talking about is the fact that - Membership in the Congressional Black Caucus has never been restricted to Democrats. J.C. Watts chose not to join. HE was offered a membership, no?

you white racists are all the same-- always have to be in charge. putting one black man up as a way of putting down 'the' black man.

That's like joining Hitler's STURM ABTEILUNG !!!!!

Or, more accurately: The Negro KKK !!!

Actually the CORRUPT Congressional Black Caucus, has been MORE EFFECTIVELY RACIST, and MORE SUCCESSFUL than the MOST NOTORIOUS BLACK RACIST ORGANIZATION THE "NATION OF ISLAM" led by the Flagrantly Black Racist PSYCHO LOUIS FARRAKHAN !!!

And, YES !!!.......The CORRUPT Congressional Black Caucus, minus the violence, is the LARGEST, MOST EFFECTIVELY RACIST ORGANIZATION in the HISTORY OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA surpassing the KKK as though the KKK was some sort of a helpless amoeba compared to it !!!

Rambling bullshit, why are you even posting?

To piss you off.

Wrong on all counts.

The point I was talking about is the fact that - Membership in the Congressional Black Caucus has never been restricted to Democrats. J.C. Watts chose not to join. HE was offered a membership, no?

you white racists are all the same-- always have to be in charge. putting one black man up as a way of putting down 'the' black man.
Screw you. Yeah, we Caucasians wake up every morning and our first priority before we get to our morning coffee is to think of ways to "keep down the black man"...
I pity you. You are caught up in a 1950's mindset.
You run around pointing fingers at every white person and simply due to skin color, accuse them of being racist.
That is YOUR problem. You will go through your life as a separatist.
Ya know what? Good. One less pain in the ass the rest of us have to deal with.
That anger will eat up your insides.

The CBC has invited Colonel West to join. He has accepted. He will be a fantastic addition. Case Closed. :)

No. You're failing to deal with your own hatred for Caucasians.
You use race as a weapon. You hide behind the wall of political correctness to protect you from criticism of your bigotry.
The congressional black caucus is racially exclusionary. That in and of itself makes it racist.

Just because I tell the truth that guilt complex ridden, insecure whites like yourself can't stand to hear doesn't make me a hater of Caucasians and I don't hide behind anything, I tell it just like it is, if it bothers you thats your problem.
You're not telling the truth .Nor are you admitting the truth to yourself.
You've bought the "all Black people are victims" mantra hook line and sinker.
You people ...yes you liberal blacks make all kinds of excuses to cover your bigotry towards white people.
Tell me, when is the last time you broke bread with a white person. Or even welcomed one into you local watering hole?..What do you see when you approach a white person on the street? A person or a "white" person?.
Do you find yourself quantifying race in your conversations?...Have you ever used a racial epithet against a person of another race?. Not as pure as the driven snow are you?
I have no insecurities. I don't need to. I deal with people on a one to one basis. I abhor racism. When I hear racial comments ,I cringe. Sometimes I get angry. Angry enough to beat the shit out of the ignorant bastard. But that is not acceptable in a civilized society.
I am also not fearful of criticizing those who deserve it. I am an equal opportunity criticizer.

If you're explaining yourself so deeply you must have a superiority complex and have guilt.

The CBC has invited Colonel West to join. He has accepted. He will be a fantastic addition. Case Closed. :)

:clap2:

Will he also be part of the Tea Party Caucus too? :redface:

Don't know but why not? See this is America and Citizens have the right to make their own decisions. You follow? The Colonel can do what he likes. These are his decisions. You don't like his decisions? Well then fuck off i guess. :)

Wrong on all counts.

Dante, are you always so stupid, or is today a special occasion?

:clap2:

Will he also be part of the Tea Party Caucus too? :redface:

Don't know but why not? See this is America and Citizens have the right to make their own decisions. You follow? The Colonel can do what he likes. These are his decisions. You don't like his decisions? Well then fuck off i guess. :)

poor baby.

never said he should could or shouldn't join any group -- you stupid pathetic excuse for a human being.

mansanus.jpg

you calling someone else a dumbass is really pretty funny.

:eusa_hand:

PissAnty,

T is not only "funny"..... T is fucking RIDICULOUS in calling a certified Black Racist Whackjob like you (and that established Forum basketjob Bass the Racist Ass) JUST "funny"!!!

You, and one should add TruthDoesn'tMatter, RattleMarcAtl....mebbe a few others.....are Black Coloured Looney Birds flip flopping around somewhere in La La Land.

Fucking pathetic.
can we get a translator over here? :doubt:

PissAnty,

You don't need a translator.....you need someone to give you, and your ilk a frontal lobotomy.....for starters.

No dumbass. He called you for what you are.

you calling someone else a dumbass is really pretty funny.

:eusa_hand:

PissAnty,

T is not only "funny"..... T is fucking RIDICULOUS in calling a certified Black Racist Whackjob like you (and that established Forum basketjob Bass the Racist Ass) JUST "funny"!!!

You, and one should add TruthDoesn'tMatter, RattleMarcAtl....mebbe a few others.....are Black Coloured Looney Birds flip flopping around somewhere in La La Land.

Fucking pathetic.

I doubt if pointing out the obvious helps with you whackjobs.

So, you fucked up...and it's MY fault. :cuckoo:

You really need to man up and take responsibility for yourself, kid.

davemanovich.png

daveman has more in common with Lee Harvey Oswlad than he does any American hero

His having asked for details of the President's overseas trip, while the President was in a dangerous part of the world...all for a chance for Right Wing World to score a cheap political point, was over the top.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back