Rep. DeLay: OF COURSE Rogue Regimes Support Kerry

jimnyc

Aug 28, 2003
New York
Sen. John Kerry, D-Mass., says foreign leaders support his campaign against President Bush, but that ought to concern American voters, a prominent Republican indicates.

Rep. Tom DeLay, R-Texas, says Kerry is right: Rogue leaders, including North Korea's Kim Jong Il, do support Kerry, because he's perceived as being less tough than President Bush has been on rogue regimes.

According to House Majority Leader DeLay, Reuters News Service on Monday quoted Kerry as saying, "I've met foreign leaders who can't go out and say this publicly, but boy, they look at you and say, 'You've got to win this, you've got to beat this guy [Bush], we need a new policy,' things like that."

Last week, the Financial Times reported, "Rather than dealing with President George W. Bush and hawkish officials in his administration, Pyongyang seems to hope victory for the Democratic candidate on Nov. 2 would lead to a softening in US policy towards the country's nuclear weapons programme."

Said DeLay in a press release, "If Kerry locks up Paris next, he's going to be tough to beat."

http://www.newsmax.com/archives/articles/2004/3/9/144906.shtml

I find it interesting that the Democrats would even remotely want this out in the public. Is this the way that little piss-ant dictaters can farther their reigns? take saddam ...he didnt back down until the world kicked his ass the first time.then he blows smoke in everyones eyes for 12 years and the third Prez.says NO MORE. saddam probably thought that all he had to do was hold on and he would have another prez and cabinet to deal with, much like this time.one that is soft and has no stick.. easy pickins for the trash in NK and the terrorist nations still in the middle east .If I was a rogue nation i would want a pansey like pancake Kerry to have to deal with too... they may be terrorist..but who said they were stupid too. and why would anything that the rogues have to say have a bearing on who is CIC of the USA?....they are running out of straws to grasp at.

Forum List

Back