Rep. Cleaver: White President Could Be Pushed More Than What We Would Push Obama To D

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
man oh man

video at site..

Rep. Emanuel Cleaver (D-Missouri) on getting something done about high black unemployment: "A white president, frankly, could be pushed a great deal more than we would push President Obama because nobody would accuse him or her of having partiality towards African-Americans. So its a tough spot and it also mean we still have a long way to go in terms of race relations in this country and the President has, I think, moved through these troubled waters about as well as any African-American could become the first black president."

Rep. Cleaver: White President Could Be Pushed More Than What We Would Push Obama To Do | RealClearPolitics

I am so glad that the both of you are so concerned about black unemployment

Touching...very touching

It has nothing to do with CARING....it has all to do with this being a very STUPID comment! And completely untrue!

It has nothing to do with CARING....it has all to do with this being a very STUPID comment! And completely untrue!

Untrue?

Anyone that hasn't been in a coma for the past 3 years knows that you can't criticize Obama over anything without being called some sort of name, whether it be 'racist' or just 'stupid'.

:doubt:

Untrue?

Anyone that hasn't been in a coma for the past 3 years knows that you can't criticize Obama over anything without being called some sort of name, whether it be 'racist' or just 'stupid'.

very true, this four years has been an eye opener to the hatred blacks have for whites. I've learned a lot.

Untrue?

very true, this four years has been an eye opener to the hatred blacks have for whites. I've learned a lot.

How many black friends you have WT?

Untrue?

why? you'd just accuse me of using them to hide my alledged "racism" dot piggie.

Untrue?

How many of your friends are conservatives?

Obama has higher black unemployment than even FDR.

Wow. I see greatness in Obama's future

Untrue?

I agree with you....i guess i read the statement differently than you did. I won't try to explain it! :)

Forum List

Back