Rep bets on Steelers/Jets

Steelers or Jets

• Total voters
Oh brother, quit your crying, man up, and just play you big baby!

I don't give a #@^* if I get one rep point or 500, it's just fun to do stuff like this.

And, I know the Steelers AND the BEARS will win tomorrow. :cool:

and there's the kiss of death.......:lol:

fine, I 'll take the jets.....happy?

AND the Pack. :evil:

Well your half right anyway...:eusa_think:

*SIGH*

Thanks a lot, ya jerks. Now I have to root for the Packers, and know what, I think they're gonna lose and it's gonna be the clown bitch Steelers YET AGAIN! :sad:

For some reason the poll results are not showing, so Browntrout and Sheldon - I don't know who you picked!

Enjoy your rep and ya'all can bite the widest part of my ass. :eusa_angel:

*SIGH*

Thanks a lot, ya jerks. Now I have to root for the Packers, and know what, I think they're gonna lose and it's gonna be the clown bitch Steelers YET AGAIN! :sad:

For some reason the poll results are not showing, so Browntrout and Sheldon - I don't know who you picked!

I hope you're right about the steelers winning.

*SIGH*

:puke3:

But yes, I'd be highly shocked if I were wrong. But note that I will be betting against them as always - I'm an all or nothing kind of guy. Not big on hedging my bets.

*SIGH*

But yes, I'd be highly shocked if I were wrong. But note that I will be betting against them as always - I'm an all or nothing kind of guy. Not big on hedging my bets.

who's your team?

who's your team?

Eagles, so I didn't really have a dog in the fight (no pun intended). But for some reason I have an irrational hatred of the Cowboys and Steelers - I think just because so many people, who aren't from their respective areas, like them for some reason.

Ok paid up... Damn my football picks this season has been for shit on both the college and pro level... If anyone wants to know who loses the SB just ask me who I think will win.

:banghead:

Forum List

Back