Rep bets on Steelers/Jets

Steelers or Jets

• Total voters
I'll take the Steelers at home. Big Ben is better than Dirty Sanchez, right now that is.

So what's the plan? If I win I get repped by the losers? If I lose I get negged by the winners?

Last edited:
The only thing we can gamble with here is rep points.
So whoever "votes" for the winning team gets repped from all of those who voted for the loser.

you tryin' to hustle us hoss? :eusa_hand::eusa_whistle:odds please. I aint going straight up.......

Oh no, if the bet gets changed those of us who already threw in our hats need to be able to change votes. And the polls don't allow that.

No way, Josie. :D

sorry, but straight up is a hustle.I don't mind just messing around but, the steelers are favored and that is how is how it should be, Soooooo, if you take the under dog you get odds.
Plus some have more rep than others...If I win and EZ reps me I am way ahead than if she had won and I repped her, she'd be getting hosed.

Sorry, but my Sicilian/Brooklyn upbringing is what it is...my cousin Vinny would get on a plane and Garrot me if he heard that I took the jets straight up..and you don't an that.......

do you?:doubt:

Oh brother, quit your crying, man up, and just play you big baby!

I don't give a #@^* if I get one rep point or 500, it's just fun to do stuff like this.

And, I know the Steelers AND the BEARS will win tomorrow. :cool:

Oh brother, quit your crying, man up, and just play you big baby!

I don't give a #@^* if I get one rep point or 500, it's just fun to do stuff like this.

And, I know the Steelers AND the BEARS will win tomorrow. :cool:

and there's the kiss of death.......:lol:

fine, I 'll take the jets.....happy?

AND the Pack. :evil:

I've got to admit it would be cool to see Braylon Edwards do a back-flip over Big Hair for the game-winning touchdown.

New Topics

Forum List

Back