Rep Barney Frank Asks Young Democrats For "More Authority"

The T

George S. Patton Party
May 24, 2009
What USED TO BE A REPUBLIC RUN BY TYRANTS
Really Mr Frank? Don't you have enough? Haven't you and your Statist pals screwed up enough with the authority you've been given? Sent this economy into a tail-spin with Fannie/Freddie?

Yet he now has grown bored with his present toys...and wants a new set to destroy.

This guy is criminally insane. Hey Massechussetts? When are you going to get RID of this Rump-Ranger?

WATCH

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKCawa3pgXA&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube - Congressman Barney Frank speaking to YDM & WCYD's Convention Kickoff Party[/ame]

Gleaned from REAL CLEAR POLITICS

Rep. Barney Frank (D-MA): "You can reach out to your fellow young people and make it clear to them, that when [sic] they may not be satisfied with everything we've done -- we're not satisfied with everything we've done. The way to cure that is to give us more authority and more ability."

I heard there was a poll out that said 80 some % would not vote for their incumbent congressman. I wished i could find it, but I only heard it in passing somewhere. That would be super though.

I heard there was a poll out that said 80 some % would not vote for their incumbent congressman. I wished i could find it, but I only heard it in passing somewhere. That would be super though.

Yes it would brother. I hope that you do. I'd like to see it. I think ABC News had one out...

Tonight's results should give a microcosm of things to come...I wait in anticipation.

Forum List

Back